Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

am also going to a match tonight Smile its the final! hope we win...
Hope your team doesnt lose to cheaters.
AHHHH!!! I'm stressing so much lol. Hopefully these flyers I have printed will be with me on Friday next week. I'm cutting it VERY VERY close. I have had to ask a friend to transport 1000 leaflets to london haha.
(May. 15, 2009  2:53 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I have had to ask a friend to transport 1000 leaflets to london haha.

That's a lot of leaflets.

One week as gone on my 13 week course and next week and on it is going to be so damn boring. All we are doing is searching for jobs for 8 hours and we are not aloud to do anything else at all, stupid Government. I need to find a placement or even better, a job as fast as I can.
(May. 15, 2009  4:37 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That's a lot of leaflets.

One week as gone on my 13 week course and next week and on it is going to be so damn boring. All we are doing is searching for jobs for 8 hours and we are not aloud to do anything else at all, stupid Government. I need to find a placement or even better, a job as fast as I can.

I told theINtoy 500 leaflets but they ordered 1000. Doesn't bother me, it just means that we can shower Hasbro with leaflets =D. Yes Brad, you were right about Hasbro lol.
in naruto manga naruto had a dream he was fighting itachi itachi terned into lots of crows and one went into his mouth and said he gave him some of his power what power
Serious seriously? Did you even read the rules?
My flight for Toronto leaves in 24 hours. So much to do ...
Have a safe flight! Smile
(May. 15, 2009  7:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My flight for Toronto leaves in 24 hours. So much to do ...

Yes, keep safe and make sure you make it on time. Smile
Ok. More bad news.

Monday night my mother and I were out to dinner with her most wonderful boyfriend, when suddenly she began to make a horrendous noise. We started freaking out, asking if she was ok. Her eyes rolled up and closed, she began foaming at the mouth and passed out. We called the paramedics and they revived her. Yesterday we went to the hospital for an MRI and they said she had a severe seizure.

My grandmother began having seizures when she was 56, my mom is 51. My grandma had two large brain tumors, and many tiny mets. My grandma died when she was 62 from four large brain tumors. She had around 15 surgeries to remove them, but they kept coming back. The doctors are saying there is a very high chance that the cancer has spread to my mom's brain, not her heart or lungs like they had thought earlier. She's going tonight for an EEG and a CAT scan. We'll know results by next week.

I'm not afraid. I'm not upset. I'm not sad. I'm happy. My mom is alive right now. That is what matters. If she dies, I am ready; and I'm making the most of every last moment I have with her. Of course I want her to live, but I have to plan for the worst.

Keep my mother in your thoughts please.

--------------------

In other, much less sad, news; I've been in talks with five bands in the area to producing/master/record their demo EPs this summer. I'm doing it free of charge until 2010, where I'll be charging $25 a track. I'm doing it free of charge just to get a portfolio ready, and to put my name out there. Hope these bands make it big
O, sorry to hear this Evan but I will keep her in my thoughts for you and hope for the best. Also, I have heard that these things can spread through the family as it goes so be careful.
I'll be praying for her.......u_u

Good luck with your music stuff. Unsmith
Im sorry to hear that Evan.
Evan, finding it hard to string this sentence together without expletives, but...
Damn. I can't even begin to thin about how hard that must be to deal with, my mum's going in to hospital tomorrow for a standard operation, and I'm worried enough about that.
Hope she'll be OK, I really do...
Keep strong mate.
Probably my last post I'll make it important.

Evan I'm really sorry hopefully things will turn out right, May God help your family in these hard times.

I'm leaving for several reasons I've been focusing more on scooters, sponsership, and many more things and I've just lost intrest it's natural spending $20 on blades also kills me. Grin well can't say I didn't have fun, I made many new friends and had fun with a hobby. You guys are great.

See Ya! Grin
... Who on earth was that?
(May. 16, 2009  1:51 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: ... Who on earth was that?

blader9.... if you were referring to that previous post.
hey Ev, yeah im sorry too to hear that, but be strongGrin
Evan, I wish you and your mother all the best during this hard time. I can't begin to fathom what you are experiencing right now, but I truly wish you and your family the best.
Now my rugby league problem last night seems so small and insignificant to me. Il keep your mum in my prayers evan.
Guess what I did for the past (God knowes how many hours ago). I danced with the girl I am crushing on and boy howdy was I happy.SupaburnSmug
(May. 16, 2009  4:12 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Guess what I did for the past (God knowes how many hours ago). I danced with the girl I am crushing on and boy howdy was I happy.SupaburnSmug

boy howdy indeed