Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(May. 14, 2009  2:07 PM)pegasis Wrote: what did To do to get a week ban?

Do you really need to know so bad? it doesnt seem like brad likes to talk about that stuff to much.

With all honesty, it doesn't matter why at all, he just did.
(May. 14, 2009  11:17 AM)Khel Wrote: Holy carp! I guess all the advertising is helping.

A consequence of success. Tired

Why don't you ask him? It's completely inappropriate to ask about this here ...
lol. i asked a question so if you dont know the answer then just dont reply Confused
i dont wanna know badly, am just curious cuz i didnt find the reason in his history.
Edit: ^ that wasnt at brad.

@ brad. i did and until now he didnt reply.
last night was honestly the most fun night of my life Grin
am sure your waiting for this question: great Smile what happened? tell us about it..
(May. 14, 2009  4:37 PM)SK Wrote: last night was honestly the most fun night of my life Grin

i hate posts like this. we need deets
fine lol

this bus thing i've been talking about, we drove around partying in it untill 8.30 am lol, showed up drunk at school haha. and in a few hours we will do it all over again Smile i've gotten three hours of sleep in the last two days

also this is not the right place to ask this, but i'm looking for a song, i don't remember artist or name, all i remember was something along the lines of
"i wanna lie down in the sun with you" and "i wanna walk mountains with you" or something like that, might not be 100% correct. but i think it's kinda old, i just can't remember the name and it's REALLY annoying me
http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090514/a...earns_sony

Jesus Christ on a crutch... That's a HUGE loss. @_@
(May. 14, 2009  5:06 PM)SK Wrote: also this is not the right place to ask this, but i'm looking for a song, i don't remember artist or name, all i remember was something along the lines of
"i wanna lie down in the sun with you" and "i wanna walk mountains with you" or something like that, might not be 100% correct. but i think it's kinda old, i just can't remember the name and it's REALLY annoying me

I believe this may be the song you're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljdodmEly6A
(May. 14, 2009  5:16 PM)Roan Wrote: http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090514/a...earns_sony

Jesus Christ on a crutch... That's a HUGE loss. @_@

I believe this may be the song you're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljdodmEly6A

damn! of all the companies to suffer significantly from the current economic status, wouldn't have thought for a second sony would be one of the first
roan the video you linked to is not avalible in my country, can you just post the name of the song and i'll look it up myself, thanks Smile
Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden

I assumed it was the same song as well.
yes it is, thanks roan and ommy Smile i wasted 30 mins trying to find it on google lol
Anyone going to BWR interested in a PSone with 2 controllers, an LCD screen, a car power adapter (plug it in to the lighter), and all of the original av chords?
So today was my last official day of High School! 13 years...and on Monday I found out I'm not walking at Graduation.
F.M.L.
And I almost spent 50 bucks on a cap and gown. Well, that money goes to better things now.
Also, I have to make up 2 credits, which won't take me any more than a month.
So, YAY! No more school for me!
haha, i know how you feel, my last day of yr 12 was awesome, but sadly i miss high school sometimes
I still got 2 more of undergrad and who knows; maybe graduate studies if I am insane enough (prolly not though)
I don't know if I'm going to college. It doesn't seem financially sound for me, considering my grades will get me probably 20 bucks in scholarship monies. XD
(May. 15, 2009  6:46 AM)Roan Wrote: http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=...03573&cs=1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wut!?
FINALLY it is the weekend ... I have had so many tests this week it wasn't funny Uncertain I think 6 tests I had this week and they really wore me out =/ I am pretty confident in my results tho, I knew a lot of the questions. Will be sleeping so much in this weekend *relaxes* and my sister apparantly has low blood pressure at the moment and is on the train by her self and it's really dangerous as she has diabetes type 2 Lips_sealed and yeah so I hope she is okay ... she can collapse on the train so I'm a bit worried.
I was just watching a game of rugby league and my favourite team scored a try in the last 40 seconds so the score went from dragons:20- Bulldogs:18 but then it went to the video ref and he disallowed the try so we lost the game by 2!. I am sooo angry ive been throwing things. This is why i hate sport at times its so unfair and you have no say! the crowd started throwing bottles on the field and the players had to run to the sideline to tell the fans to calm down. This is terrible sportsman ship the dragons player cheated so that we would lose and the dumb ref let him. Ive been getting calls non-stop since them with people saying how stupid the ref was. Its discusting.
Hahaha, I saw that the Bulldogs should have won that, The video reff is clearly blind.
Even the commentators said that was a try ... unfair =/
EXACTLY!!! grr im going insane over it!
Yeah, not all bad for me tho, I picked the Dragons to win hahah, I'm coming 2nd in the tipping competition, 50 or something are in the comp so I'm going good Grin, Last year I won lol.