Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

i just listened to that truly, madly, deeply song like 15 times on repeat
is this normal? haha it's the most relaxing song ever when you're hungover
yes thats quite normal lol, savage garden are good.
I hav just realised the problem with my Wolf MFB..... the wheel keeps getting scratched cause its so short... also the direction of the spikes is anti clockwise and its a right spin Confused
lol your meant to post that in beyblade random thoughts lira.
Did anyone read my first post in the thread????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 16, 2009  12:54 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Did anyone read my first post in the thread????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are talking about other things and look for the posts that apply to them but I did and I can say that i have not had that before but I bet it makes you feel like you are in heaven.

BTW, How long is Brad going to be away for? I know it is before the BWR, of course.
Till the 27th. He should be on occasionally before then though.
(May. 16, 2009  1:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Till the 27th. He should be on occasionally before then though.

Wait a minute, now i am confused. Was the BWR near where he lives or did he go away to be there?
Yeah I checked last night (Eastern Standard Time 32065 Florida, you know how it is here) he's bye bye for a while. I'm frigging happy she wanted to dance with me.Supaburnget outSmug
(May. 15, 2009  2:17 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Hope your team doesnt lose to cheaters.
we.....LOST Unhappy
4-0 WTF i feel bad Unhappy
Ouch lol. I bet you werent expecting that when you turned up.
(May. 16, 2009  1:51 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: ... Who on earth was that?

one more thing, STOP SMOKING!!! Wink
Why do you want your account deleted when you keep talking? i dont even see why it needs to be deleted just change it back to the way it was and come on whenever you want even if its just once a month.
(May. 16, 2009  1:07 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Wait a minute, now i am confused. Was the BWR near where he lives or did he go away to be there?

It's about 1500km a way. I get to take a 15 hour plane trip today. lmao
(May. 16, 2009  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's about 1500km a way. I get to take a 15 hour plane trip today. lmao

Pinching_eyes_2 That's a long one, you have got things to do on the way, right? I would like to go on a plane, see what it is like.
I use planes a lot so it's nothing new to me. I do have a lot of things to do though.
Thats not far, I haven't even been outside the UK or even to Ireland for that matter but at least you have things to do, if there wasn't then you could always just sleep. XD
(May. 16, 2009  2:49 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Thats not far, I haven't even been outside the UK or even to Ireland for that matter but at least you have things to do, if there wasn't then you could always just sleep. XD

If your a picky sleeper its impossible to sleep on a plane.
i love planes, and i think sleeping on them is fine as long as i have my pillow, the plane to america was great Grin
Haha, I LOVE sleeping on planes. Even if it's only like a two hour flight. Joyful_3

Brad good luck with them not taking your make up/it exploding on the plane. XD
(May. 16, 2009  3:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, I LOVE sleeping on planes. Even if it's only like a two hour flight. Joyful_3

Brad good luck with them not taking your make up/it exploding on the plane. XD

I got cream makeup this time! Grin
(May. 16, 2009  3:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, I LOVE sleeping on planes. Even if it's only like a two hour flight. Joyful_3

*gasp* You waste your time sleeping on the planes?

I spend all my time on planes staring out the window, munching on the food and amazing little bags of pretzels they give you and talking to the randomer sitting next to me. xD

When I took a plane to america we got seats in the upper class once. It was amazing. =O Planes are like the best things ever!!!! ^^
Im sooo scared of planes. I hate going over water! its one of my biggest phobias. Im fine oer land but water i freak out. If i was to crash id rather it be on ground than water lol. Even though your more likely to lie if its on water.
(May. 16, 2009  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's about 1500km a way. I get to take a 15 hour plane trip today. lmao

That's can't be right....

I don't remember it taking 15 hours to fly to that part of the country. It only took about 7-8 hours to go from Toronto to Vancouver if my memory serves me right.

EDIT: yay another face; I looove faces