Random Talents/Hobbies

(Sep. 13, 2011  8:54 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Woot, more discovered random talents of mine Joyful_3

I can connect pretty much any two topics. I make connections well, which does contribute to the essays that I have to write. Compare two topics? No problem. Pick a song that relates to the book? I can pick any song and it'll make sense. Pretty handy Tongue_out
Amazing.

I can tune thing out when I need to.
Annoying little cousin: Help me wit my homwwor.............................
Teacher yelling at me: I AM ASKING YOU A Que.......................

I can also remember long speeches when I am half asleep.

Like last week:
Me: ZZzz
Teacher: Repeat what I said.
Me: Huh?
Teacher: REPEAT WHAT I SAID!
Me: Oh, *Repeats what she said*
Teacher: I need to remind my self that you can do that.

Its amazing what I can do, Even with my ADHD AND ADD.

I can make my voice sound like either Alvin, Theodore, or Simon, or something similar, just by ajusting my tongue.
Well, random Talent of me> Well, I play piano, and guitar
I like drawing especially drawing Beyblade. Solve rubic at 1:00.
I like singing songs (random songs that I mixed from several songs and change the lyric)
I can sing some chipmunks voice at random time.
Odd hobby of mine is playing nintendog without being tired
EDIT: I am good at building Lego. it took me no longer than 5 hours to build a big complicate model.
Hm, no discussion in a while, my talent is Guitar Hero, yes, Guitar Hero. Boo! The franchise ended! Unhappy
(Sep. 04, 2011  12:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I can burp at any given time, anywhere. Confused I can control my burps lol
Same for me. I can control my burps as well. And, as for my other random talents/hobbies, I can operate anything very well without instruction manual(okay maybe its common in teenagers). Then, I can the topmost part of my fingers without bending the other parts.(its tough to explain what it is exactly). Also, I can imitate almost anyone and can tell how things taste without eating them(its weird but I really can make out the taste without actually tasting stuff). And, yeah, I can predict things at times(again it might be based off the quick processing of information which I manage to do sometimes).

Adding to that, I have a strong desire of preparing ammonia and H2S everytime I visit the lab and smelling them. I am the only one in my class who can resist those smells and like them. I hate the smell of perfumes so its really odd if you see..
Outside of blading, my hobbies include growing my LEGO and Transformer collections, and I am also an artist who has been drawing as long as I can remember. I've even drawn my own designs for Beyblades. Smile
Hmm my talents include
Singing
drawing
Pottery And well don't know if this is a talent but im good with kids (No pedo jokes >:U) What i mean is i helped take care of a friends kid and i wound up becoming an "uncle"

As for collections I got swords/weapons
Yugioh cards and DVDs
basketball tennis, singing rapping, parkour and track and art
Well, right now I'm making a manga,

I design flash games,

I am making my own trading card series (To go with the manga)

And racing bmx.

Oh and I collect swords pocket knives and things of the sort.