Random Reading/Book Thoughts

This Thread is to discuss Books and Random Thoughts since I'm hearing a lot of People want to discuss books but there isn't a right Thread to do it in. But like in every Random Thoughts thread there has to be some Rules.

Topic Rules

-This is to discuss Books and Reading so please do not Spam Random Things inside the Thread and when you're about to Post think is my Post really meaningful? Don't just Post something like "Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a Good Book." 

-Follow WBO's Rules. Please also follow WBO's Standard Rules that they have going on here like No Cursing and other stuff Please.

-This Is not a Chatroom. Please do not just be Chatting away in this thread it creates Spam and makes it annoying for others. If you want to have a conversation with someone do it through Private Messages.

-No Beyblade Posts. Please do not Post about Beyblade in here. Beyblade already has its own Manga and Anime Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts (worldbeyblade.org) so if you want to talk about Manga go over there.

-Talk about Appropriate Books. Please do not talk about books that are Inappropriate for WBO and could scare or is downright Inapproprite for WBO.

-Do not Spoil Books. Please use the Spoiler Tags when you're talking about a Book and something that could be a Potential Spoiler because some people haven't read the book your Reading yet so please do not Spoil it.
A book that i recently read (and has became one of my all time favorite books ever) is called The Giver by Lois Lowry.
There is also a movie on it too though i highly recommend reading the book first.

Also, To Kill A Mockingbird is very good too.
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This Thread is to discuss Books and Random Thoughts since I'm hearing a lot of People want to discuss books but there isn't a right Thread to do it in. But like in every Random Thoughts thread there has to be some Rules.

Topic Rules

-This is to discuss Books and Reading so please do not Spam Random Things inside the Thread and when you're about to Post think is my Post really meaningful? Don't just Post something like "Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a Good Book." 

-Follow WBO's Rules. Please also follow WBO's Standard Rules that they have going on here like No Cursing and other stuff Please.

-This Is not a Chatroom. Please do not just be Chatting away in this thread it creates Spam and makes it annoying for others. If you want to have a conversation with someone do it through Private Messages.

-No Beyblade Posts. Please do not Post about Beyblade in here. Beyblade already has its own Manga and Anime Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts (worldbeyblade.org) so if you want to talk about Manga go over there.

-Talk about Appropriate Books. Please do not talk about books that are Inappropriate for WBO and could scare or is downright Inapproprite for WBO.

-Do not Spoil Books. Please use the Spoiler Tags when you're talking about a Book and something that could be a Potential Spoiler because some people haven't read the book your Reading yet so please do not Spoil it.

The only books I read are textbooks for math and science lol
maybe at times I will read one of the maze runner books
I am the fastest reader in the world.
REALLY.
I finished Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince in a week- no skimming- loved it (this was at the age of eight)!
I love books!
They let me live.
I'd do anything for another harry potter or percy jackson book!
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A book that i recently read (and has became one of my all time favorite books ever) is called The Giver by Lois Lowry.
There is also a movie on it too though i highly recommend reading the book first.

Also, To Kill A Mockingbird is very good too.
The Giver is a really good book! I do agree that you should read the book. This dystopian setting always gives me hope and despair when reading it.

(Nov. 04, 2021  6:54 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I am the fastest reader in the world.
REALLY.
I finished Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince in a week- no skimming- loved it (this was at the age of eight)!
I love books!
They let me live.

I love Harry Potter! (Get ready to here that about a lot of books) JK Rowling wrote a fantastic story with in depth characters and a made up sport. Who doesn’t want to play quidditch?

I am currently rereading The Pandava series. It is Eick Riordon Presents and it is pretty much Percy Jackson with Hindu mythology.
The series I love the most is:
The hunger games
Harry Potter
The maze runner
Alex rider
I like the mysteries of cove series
(Nov. 04, 2021  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like the mysteries of cove series

"When you're about to Post think is my Post really meaningful? Don't just Post something like "Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a Good Book." Please read the rules before Posting unless you get the Gist
(Nov. 04, 2021  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like the mysteries of cove series

Yes please put some thought into posts and tell why you like a story if its not meaningful and every latest post is a sentence long it would be spamming
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:25 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:

Yes please put some thought into posts and tell why you like a story if its not meaningful and every latest post is a sentence long it would be spamming

bequiet we dont need two people posting on the same thing got it? unseen burst has already explained to me
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:25 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Yes please put some thought into posts and tell why you like a story if its not meaningful and every latest post is a sentence long it would be spamming

bequiet we dont need two people posting on the same thing got it? unseen burst has already explained to me

He was just trying to help it's okay. You don't need to get upset.

I just read Diary of a Wimpy Kid Big Shot and honestly, it wasn't the best book but it was okay.
(Nov. 04, 2021  4:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bequiet we dont need two people posting on the same thing got it? unseen burst has already explained to me

I just read Diary of a Wimpy Kid Big Shot and honestly, it wasn't the best book but it was okay.

there is already another book? I just got done reading deep end. that one was amazing.
I just got done reading the last book of the mysteries of cove series and it was a legend
Diary of a wimpy kid are one of my favourite books but My heart is for The School for good and evil. A fairy tale with a twist. So Is about Sophie and Agatha to sisters (they don't know till book 3) who got kidnapped and out in a fairy tale world and Sophie wanted to tho to the school for good but she got put out in evil and agatha in good at first people were like "Switch!" But it was revealed Sophie has a witch inside her and Agatha has a princess in side her now finding want to spoil it to much but great book series
My all time favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, but I’m obsessed with the Grishaverse series by Leigh Bardugo.
REALLY.
I love books!
They let me live.
I finished take a mouse to the movies in 1 minute get on my level
i LOVE rick riordan books, like percy jackson and the olympians, trials of apollo, magnus chase, and heroes of olympus! i havent gotten to kane chronicles yet, but i plan on getting there soon!
everyone read wings of fire it is the best series and there is no persuading me!
(Nov. 30, 2021  12:45 AM)danjain0527 Wrote: everyone read wings of fire it is the best series and there is no persuading me!

What's it about?
(Nov. 30, 2021  1:04 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2021  12:45 AM)danjain0527 Wrote: everyone read wings of fire it is the best series and there is no persuading me!

What's it about?

in short dragons
REALLY.
I love books!
They let me live.

Hey, if you’re faster than this guy, I’ll be amazed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVHQ8VgvtE
oh and also magic
(Nov. 04, 2021  4:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bequiet we dont need two people posting on the same thing got it? unseen burst has already explained to me

I still can't get over the name they chose for that book. Big Shot, now where have I heard that before...?

Oh yeah, now I remember.
Anyone here read the book Unwind by Neal Shusterman? I read it a couple years ago as part of one of those in-school class discussions they make you do and it was pretty good. It's essentially dystopian novel set in a world where
Diary of a wimpy kid animation is now on Disney +!