Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 31, 2021  3:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  3:49 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I was thinking they would be like the tabs on the Reboot and Tower drivers just a bit bigger

It would most likely snap. Also if that happened then that would mean that the driver would be pushed in wards like ultimate reboot.

Ah I see thanks for correcting me
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ DeltaZakuro PinkRose Pixi Zeutron beykid44

What are your guys worse/least fav beyblade episodes?
(All three gens)

Beyblade V-Force's "The Power Half Hour" and Beyblade Metal Masters' "The Brazilian Trap", no contest. They are hands down the worst episodes I've ever seen in the whole franchise in my own opinion, but that's just me haha.

I didn't list any from Burst since they don't have any really annoying or terrible episodes. At worst, their bad episodes are just boring ones.

Well I agree, except for the BC sol filler in Burst, which is even worse imo,
I really don't consider the episodes focusing on BC Sol to be filler. It progressed the story forward and showed the state of the team as a result of relying on Free. After Free left we saw the team naturally flounder and struggle to get back on track. Made perfect sense and it really would have been bad writing if they didn't show the consequences of that.
(Mar. 31, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade V-Force's "The Power Half Hour!!!" and Beyblade Metal Masters' "The Brazilian Trap", no contest. They are hands down the worst episodes I've ever seen in the whole franchise in my own opinion, but that's just me haha.

I didn't list any from Burst since they don't have any really annoying or terrible episodes. At worst, their bad episodes are just boring ones.

Well I agree, except for the BC sol filler in Burst, which is even worse imo,

I still consider "The Power Half Hour!!!" from V-Force to be the worst episode I've seen just for how annoying, hypocritical and unsympathetic the main cast (and even the anti-heroes like Ozuma) were. And I still hate "The Brazilian Trap" more than any BC Sol fillers from Burst, because at least Burst didn't have Enzo from Team Garcia.

Whilst I'm not a fan of some of the BC Sol filler episodes (especially ones where Trad is clearly a favouritism jerk), they're just kind of there and easily brushed off. I think if I had to pick my least favourite Burst episode, it's "Next-Level Training! Jet Wyvern!" (the 44th episode from Sparking) due to how out of place it seemed to me and felt so tacked on as a poor advertisement for Jet Wyvern. Even with that episode, it was just boring at worst.
(Mar. 31, 2021  3:52 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Well I agree, except for the BC sol filler in Burst, which is even worse imo,

I still consider "The Power Half Hour!!!" from V-Force to be the worst episode I've seen just for how annoying, hypocritical and unsympathetic the main cast (and even the anti-heroes like Ozuma) were. And I still hate "The Brazilian Trap" more than any BC Sol fillers from Burst, because at least Burst didn't have Enzo from Team Garcia.

Whilst I'm not a fan of some of the BC Sol filler episodes (especially ones where Trad is clearly a favouritism jerk), they're just kind of there and easily brushed off. I think if I had to pick my least favourite Burst episode, it's "Next-Level Training! Jet Wyvern!" (the 44th episode from Sparking) due to how out of place it seemed to me and felt so tacked on as a poor advertisement for Jet Wyvern. Even with that episode, it was just boring at worst.

Honestly sparking 44 just seemed there because the studio forced the animators to stretch it. They should really just let the animators cut on episodes.
what are the most unpopular opinions you guys can think of for beyblade?
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: what are the most unpopular opinions you guys can think of for beyblade?

Cho-z is the best season or the Garcia’s were good characters.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: what are the most unpopular opinions you guys can think of for beyblade?

Cho-z is the best season or the Garcia’s we’re good characters.

I mean, I think the Garcias were supposed to be hated, so it's not like they were failed characters or anything... and Cho-Z is my fav Burst season too.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:40 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Cho-z is the best season or the Garcia’s we’re good characters.

I mean, I think the Garcias were supposed to be hated, so it's not like they were failed characters or anything... and Cho-Z is my fav Burst season too.

About the Garcia’s. That’s the point.
It was, but it was also very rushed so it lost some of the good in it.
the surge theme song is the best
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:44 PM)Pixi Wrote: the surge theme song is the best

That opinion of yours is KINDA obvious by now.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:45 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:44 PM)Pixi Wrote: the surge theme song is the best

That opinion of yours is KINDA obvious by now.

its very memeable
Too memeable for its own good.
god and burst s1 are terrible seasons
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: god and burst s1 are terrible seasons

LIAR!

*chokes, gags and frickin dies*

God was awesome, but I don't like s1 all that much. The character work was great tho ngl, so it's not terrible by any stretch of the imagination.
Lol chill guys, she was just kidding.
...Right?
I think she meant it was an unpopular opinion, not that she was of that opinion.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:53 PM)i'm batman Wrote:

God was awesome, but I don't like s1 all that much. The character work was great tho ngl, so it's not terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

God was amazing, loved it!