Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2021  2:39 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not at all true. All you got to do is tune the power nothing more nothing less. It’s just the fault of burst that they burst and that they have that weakness.

you can't say it's burst fault for being able to burst that's a system that's like blaming the dragoon for not being like storm Pegasus which it's not dragoon fault it's how system work tgaes why their call system . if you guys are going to compare all mfb beys got to be like burst if you guys want put burst on mfb universe than their not going to be burst but full on metal it's that simple

Why can’t they just not burst? If we were to really do this like a true death battle style then the MFB beys just wouldn’t burst because it would create too many logical errors.
If a Multiverse were to exist, everyone in the Burst series would be just treated as background characters due to how weak they are compared to the MFB/OG characters (not saying they're weak, it's just that MFB/OG characters were way more powerful than them). Or they could just pull a 'Akame in Hinowa ga Yuku' in it.
Honestly the beyblade series aren’t even separate universes but rather entirely separate continuities. Separate universes would technically mean they exist within the same reality but a different universe but this is untrue. The only thing that they share is their brand.
I wonder what would happen in an au in which everyone went through the requiem project?
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:39 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: you can't say it's burst fault for being able to burst that's a system that's like blaming the dragoon for not being like storm Pegasus which it's not dragoon fault it's how system work tgaes why their call system . if you guys are going to compare all mfb beys got to be like burst if you guys want put burst on mfb universe than their not going to be burst but full on metal it's that simple

Why can’t they just not burst? If we were to really do this like a true death battle style then the MFB beys just wouldn’t burst because it would create too many logical errors.
yea that's why you put they beys at equal footing that includes system that's how you powerscale when to system are like heaven and earth. you can't put beys that don't burst at all against beys that burst that's more illogical
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why can’t they just not burst? If we were to really do this like a true death battle style then the MFB beys just wouldn’t burst because it would create too many logical errors.
yea that's why you put they beys at equal footing that includes system that's how you powerscale when to system are like heaven and earth. you can't put beys that don't burst at all against beys that burst that's more illogical

There’s one problem with that, you have to give the mfb beys parts that fit the system.
If you guys really want to powerscale the closest you can get to that is comparing the burst manga with the mfb and plastic gen burst manga remakes but since they’re just manga it would be pretty hard to compare.
Everyone= Arguing about power scales
Writers= Put the sense into everyone
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why can’t they just not burst? If we were to really do this like a true death battle style then the MFB beys just wouldn’t burst because it would create too many logical errors.

Aside from not Bursting they can literally split the sea, destroy an I dunno, 2.5 acre Stadium since your Beyblade can literally summon a flame dragon. Or heck, even create a black hole or freeze a Beyblade AND MAYBE SEND YOU TO ANOTHER BLOODY DIMENSION.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea that's why you put they beys at equal footing that includes system that's how you powerscale when to system are like heaven and earth. you can't put beys that don't burst at all against beys that burst that's more illogical

There’s one problem with that, you have to give the mfb beys parts that fit the system.

which is why i always tell people to stop doing power scaling between burst in mfb cause no matter how fans try it's going to be illogical at the end.  like zeutron mentioned they only way to do the powescaling is by using the manga which both mfb and bakuten uses burst version of their beys now just take the super powers out and you can possibly do it
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There’s one problem with that, you have to give the mfb beys parts that fit the system.

which is why i always tell people to stop doing power scaling between burst in mfb cause no later how fans try it's going to be illogical at the end.  like zeutron mentioned they only way to do the powescaling is by using the manga which both mfb and bakuten uses burst version of their beys now just take the super powers out and you can possibly do it

I'm in full agreement which is why as a rule I don't power scale between them. You really can't come to anything reasonable. Comparing bladers in the show they feature is another story but universe or continuity hoping to compare is naturally unbalanced.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There’s one problem with that, you have to give the mfb beys parts that fit the system.

which is why i always tell people to stop doing power scaling between burst in mfb cause no later how fans try it's going to be illogical at the end.  like zeutron mentioned they only way to do the powescaling is by using the manga which both mfb and bakuten uses burst version of their beys now just take the super powers out and you can possibly do it

Well yeah, you have to take super powers out and use Burst versions to level the playing field or else no matter how you slice it it won't work.
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: which is why i always tell people to stop doing power scaling between burst in mfb cause no later how fans try it's going to be illogical at the end.  like zeutron mentioned they only way to do the powescaling is by using the manga which both mfb and bakuten uses burst version of their beys now just take the super powers out and you can possibly do it

Well yeah, you have to take super powers out and use Burst versions to level the playing field or else no matter how you slice it it won't work.

even then it's still difficult cause aside the super powers their also how the bladers are built which also hinder the versus.  both need something that can compared them feats that can be use.  og vs metal saga is the ones that should be scale to each other
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well yeah, you have to take super powers out and use Burst versions to level the playing field or else no matter how you slice it it won't work.

even then it's still difficult cause aside the super powers their also how the bladers are built which also hinder the versus.  both need something that can compared them feats that can be use.  og vs metal saga is the ones that should be scale to each other

Mfb was the most powerful power system
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: even then it's still difficult cause aside the super powers their also how the bladers are built which also hinder the versus.  both need something that can compared them feats that can be use.  og vs metal saga is the ones that should be scale to each other

Mfb was the most powerful power system

OG and MFB would be on par doe, raw power-wise maybe MFB, skill-set wise OG. Zeus could produce black holes, and Wolborg could freeze shite and note Brooklyn can send you to another dimension. But well, if we're talking the actual Beys then yes, MFB would probably be.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:34 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Mfb was the most powerful power system

OG and MFB would be on par doe, raw power-wise maybe MFB, skill-set wise OG. Zeus could produce black holes, and Wolborg could freeze shite and note Brooklyn can send you to another dimension. But well, if we're talking the actual Beys then yes, MFB would probably be.

Mfb has a god on its side, and a bey that can control space-time not to even mention Gingka and Ryuga
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:35 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:34 AM)Longinox Wrote: OG and MFB would be on par doe, raw power-wise maybe MFB, skill-set wise OG. Zeus could produce black holes, and Wolborg could freeze shite and note Brooklyn can send you to another dimension. But well, if we're talking the actual Beys then yes, MFB would probably be.

Mfb has a god on its side, and a bey that can control space-time not to even mention Gingka and Ryuga

Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that they could control space-time and Damian can do the dimension change as well.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:38 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:35 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Mfb has a god on its side, and a bey that can control space-time not to even mention Gingka and Ryuga

Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that they could control space-time and Damian can do the dimension change as well.

exactly! MFB could beat the OG universe. Rago is enough for that
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:38 AM)Longinox Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that they could control space-time and Damian can do the dimension change as well.

exactly! MFB could beat the OG universe. Rago is enough for that

OG can put up a good fight but in the end MFB would win, that conclusion seems more logical.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:42 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: exactly! MFB could beat the OG universe. Rago is enough for that

OG can put up a good fight but in the end MFB would win, that conclusion seems more logical.

Yes!
Personally, to me, the three incarnations of Beyblade are different in their own ways. This extends to their worlds as well. As such, I dont really think theres much to comparing any of them to each other Beyblade mechanism-wise. Its evident that each world has their own unique Beyblades
Hmm G-Revolutions were legends ever since they formed.
We need to give OG credit for starting beyblade
Come to think of it, I feel like none of these teams that came after OG worked together till the middle of the season.