Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Unlike Lodin who only fricking battled 2 times. Man they wasted Zwei Longinus like this
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol Amane beat Arthur so can Valt and aiga brother😎

Oh yeh, but Aiger did lose once.

Yeah BUT AIGA ONLY LOST BECUZ HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE INFINITE LOCK SYSTEM FREE... HOYA BROTHER😎! Lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh yeh, but Aiger did lose once.

Yeah BUT AIGA ONLY LOST BECUZ HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE INFINITE LOCK SYSTEM FREE... HOYA BROTHER😎! Lol

He couldnt win and plus he was foolish enough to challenge Arthur even tho he knew he was weaker than him
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unlike Lodin who only fricking battled 2 times. Man they wasted Zwei Longinus like this

Yea but it was better than making him and FAFNR lose to ace dragon and being completely fodder like in the manga
I wonder why Fumiya vs Lodin vs Dante wasn't included in the anime. Its a nice little battle that shows Dante's growth being able to take them both on, and it also shows how they're all growing close as friends.
Im telling you people 3 way battles are awesome!
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:16 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unlike Lodin who only fricking battled 2 times. Man they wasted Zwei Longinus like this

Yea but it was better than making him and FAFNR lose to ace dragon and being completely fodder like in the manga

People that think just because its Fafnir is should be super OP are dumb.
Union Achilles vs. Venom Devolos vs. Prime Apocalypse would totally be cool
People are stupid that when they hate a character and they lose one battle then they're considered way weaker.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yeah BUT AIGA ONLY LOST BECUZ HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE INFINITE LOCK SYSTEM FREE... HOYA BROTHER😎! Lol

He couldnt win and plus he was foolish enough to challenge Arthur even tho he knew he was weaker than him

🌍 helios brother😎 AMANE BEAT HIM

Aiga beat Amane = Amane beat Arthur (after knowing the weakness to the infinite lock system) = Aiga beats Arthur (knowing about the infinite lock system)
I anticipated that when Dranzer GT fought Zeus I knew he would lose easily because he knew nothing about Zeus.
It just repeats of the beyblade cycle
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I anticipated that when Dranzer GT fought Zeus I knew he would lose easily because he knew nothing about Zeus.
It just repeats of the beyblade cycle

Its insanely hard to beat an opponent you know nothing about, just common sense.
And honestly it would go the same with Lui who knew nothing about Lucius. And Free knew nothing of Uranus either.
Oh wait nvm that 3 way battle was awesome! I realized that beat them becuz he knocked them out when login and Fujiyama were clashing with one another
Only Aiger, Valt, and Shu would have the possibilty of beating Vex Lucius
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Only Aiger, Valt, and Shu would have the possibilty of beating Vex Lucius

Thank u for including aiga brother😎!

Even though he got one shotted
I wish more characters were appreciated.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:23 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Oh wait nvm that 3 way battle was awesome! I realized that beat them becuz he knocked them out when login and Fujiyama were clashing with one another

ah yes F U J I Y A M A
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:23 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Oh wait nvm that 3 way battle was awesome! I realized that beat them becuz he knocked them out when login and Fujiyama were clashing with one another

ah yes F U J I Y A M A

LOL MY AUTO CORRRECTIONS I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE BROTHER😎 LOL?!!?!?
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Garland:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8zSWzatgC4WVlD3FCscf...Q&usqp=CAU]

Lol he is uuugggggggglllllllyyyyy brother😎
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Garland:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8zSWzatgC4WVlD3FCscf...Q&usqp=CAU]

Lol he is uuugggggggglllllllyyyyy brother😎

Boi he is the 5th strongest in G-revolution
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol he is uuugggggggglllllllyyyyy brother😎

Boi he is the 5th strongest in G-revolution

WHAT?! OH MY LOL BROTHER😎?!?!?!?!!?!?!
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He couldnt win and plus he was foolish enough to challenge Arthur even tho he knew he was weaker than him

🌍 helios brother😎 AMANE BEAT HIM

Aiga beat Amane = Amane beat Arthur (after knowing the weakness to the infinite lock system) = Aiga beats Arthur (knowing about the infinite lock system)

That is simply not true. During the HELL arc everyone was just weaker than Arthur, but after training they were able to grow stronger. Aiga lost for 2 reasons, 1. Dark flux 2. He was generally weaker at the time. Even if Aiga didn’t know about mugen lock it still doesn’t explain how he was utterly beaten.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: 🌍 helios brother😎 AMANE BEAT HIM

That is simply not true. During the HELL arc everyone was just weaker than Arthur, but after training they were able to grow stronger. Aiga lost for 2 reasons, 1. Dark flux 2. He was generally weaker at the time. Even if Aiga didn’t know about mugen lock it still doesn’t explain how he was utterly beaten.
Then how’d aiga beat Amane but Amane can beat Arthur? Brother😎