Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That is simply not true. During the HELL arc everyone was just weaker than Arthur, but after training they were able to grow stronger. Aiga lost for 2 reasons, 1. Dark flux 2. He was generally weaker at the time. Even if Aiga didn’t know about mugen lock it still doesn’t explain how he was utterly beaten.
Then how’d aiga beat Amane but Amane can beat Arthur? Brother😎

That was 2 different arcs in total. Aiga beat Amane during his arc, but Amane beat Arthur during the finale.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol he is uuugggggggglllllllyyyyy brother😎

Boi he is the 5th strongest in G-revolution

he is powerful

(Jan. 06, 2021  6:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Then how’d aiga beat Amane but Amane can beat Arthur? Brother😎

That was 2 different arcs in total. Aiga beat Amane during his arc, but Amane beat Arthur during the finale.

Amane is stronger than Arthur
Did you see how Garland brutally beated (even tho they say its a tie where there clearly wrong) Tala.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did you see how Garland brutally beated (even tho they say its a tie where there clearly wrong) Tala.

Garland in my opinion is one of the best bladers cuz of how he battles
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did you see how Garland brutally beated (even tho they say its a tie where there clearly wrong) Tala.

Garland in my opinion is one of the best bladers cuz of how he battles

I mean he is strong I would say maybe even stronger than Ray.
Even Kai and Tyson barely stood a chance against him
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Garland in my opinion is one of the best bladers cuz of how he battles

I mean he is strong I would say maybe even stronger than Ray.
Even Kai and Tyson barely stood a chance against him

Nah I think Ray could beat him but barely

like a 51-49
Thing is this according to the wiki Tyson is the strongest blader in OG and no doubt anyone has beaten him during the finals of the world championships. Kai according to Tysons word said that he truly is the best blader there is.
I dont know how the heck Hiro is even 4th strongest like this dude is a trainer not a blader
how does jin have 323 guardian spirits?? lol what
Burst:
Best Bey; Storm Spryzen
Strongest Bey: Lost Luinor
Evolution:
Best Bey: Strike Valtryek/Boom Khalzar/Nightmare Luinor
Strongest Bey: Spryzen Requiem
Turbo:
Best Bey: Any Turbo Awakening Bey
Strongest Bey: Dread Phoenix
Rise;
Best Bey: Master Dragon
Strongest Bey: Eclipse Genesis
Sparking (Note anime only)
Best Bey; I would say none currently
Strongest Bey: Lucifer The End
Those are probably your assumptions and own opinions
I mean Imma be honest the strongest always changes quickly. Best I would say at the end of the season.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Those are probably your assumptions and own opinions

exaclty. I have differnt Opinions
perfect phoenix wins better than those
Ok since burst is very much changing Imma go with the Og
2000:
Best Bey: No Doubt Dragoon F
Strongest Bey: Black Dranzer F
V-Force:
Best Bey: Burning Cerberus
Strongest Bey: Dragoon V2 (The Red Version)
G-Revolution:
Best Bey: Dranzer MS
Strongest Bey: Dragoon MSUV (Literally in the beys name)
no screw og mfb is better do that
Bruh were not gonna argue for something like that.
Its so obvious for Metal Masters which bey is the best and strongest.
Galaxy Pegasus than
You gotta take consideration there are plenty of strong beys like Meteo L-Drago, Hades Kerbecs, and Twisted Tempo
I understand that but Galaxy Pegasus was so powerful that it was able to topple all 3 of those beyblades. like meteo l drago
lol I like how I think Lui and Ryuga and even sakyo at one point were the only ones to own a dragon bey that spins left
come join mkchat
Bruh I hate how Tithi never lost a single match in Metal Fury
he never faced sora lol
But technically since he got eliminated by Nemesis it would count as a loss for him even tho Gingka and the others one the battle against Rago.
STOP LIKING MY POSTS TRUSTBEE