Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Shu said Lain needed to improve, Lain misunderstood and thought he was trash, he overly trained and became big angry flare blader.
If Hikaru loses to Lain again its just gonan be sad
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane is very very whats that wod again

Sus?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane is very very whats that wod again

Sus?

No its something to describe the word pathetic
I'm really hoping that season 6 is stellar. What's crazy to me is that so many of the problems with the anime have simple solution. I'm hoping season 6 avoids the many pitfalls some of the previous seasons suffered from.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who even said Lane thought he was pathetic from the manga?

Shu thinks back to him saying that Lain wasn't doing good and training and needs to improve, and then Shu says "I knew it was me." Just piece the puzzle pieces together.

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu said Lain needed to improve, Lain misunderstood and thought he was trash, he overly trained and became big angry flare blader.

OHHHHHHHHHHH! It took me 5 mins but I finally figured it out, Lane must’ve felt angry that sHu thought he was weak but not that HE was actually the trash.......

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Sus?

No its something to describe the word pathetic
Pitiful?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu thinks back to him saying that Lain wasn't doing good and training and needs to improve, and then Shu says "I knew it was me." Just piece the puzzle pieces together.

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu said Lain needed to improve, Lain misunderstood and thought he was trash, he overly trained and became big angry flare blader.

OHHHHHHHHHHH! It took me 5 mins but I finally figured it out, Lane must’ve felt angry that sHu thought he was weak but not that HE was actually the trash.......
Yeah. Lain needed to improve yes, but Shu didn't say he was trash or anything. But Lain thought he did.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: OHHHHHHHHHHH! It took me 5 mins but I finally figured it out, Lane must’ve felt angry that sHu thought he was weak but not that HE was actually the trash.......
Yeah. Lain needed to improve yes, but Shu didn't say he was trash or anything. But Lain thought he did.

OHHHHH that makes so much more sense now........thank you master eclipse
Valt VS Shu is my favourite, because of the cool animation, the action, and of course, the emotional weight of the battle.
Drum & Delta VS Gwyn & Arthur is a close second. That episode was amazing.
I dont think Shu will have Lain back anytime soon
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I guess its pitiful

I don’t think it’s pitiful, that’s kinda valid
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez how many copycats are there?

What’s that mean?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:57 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez how many copycats are there?

What’s that mean?

Lol it means what blader copies from someone else
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Now I understand why he's like that.

I know ur gonna get so mad but.........I thought u said u were gonna stop posting?
Why do I keep forgetting to quote?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:57 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: What’s that mean?

Lol it means what blader copies from someone else

Who copying who tho?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:58 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lol it means what blader copies from someone else

Who copying who tho?

Aiger copying Valt's launch for example
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:58 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who copying who tho?

Aiger copying Valt's launch for example

Reminds me of how valt copied shu at first in s1