Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

aiger defeated valt easily without a doubt
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:37 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:36 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yeah. It had some seriously good writing, especialky when compared to what came after.
*Sweeps all the plot inconsistencies under the rug*

Here, the rug's off. Of course there would be flaws in Burst God.

And I'm not denying it. Heck, God would've easily been my favourite season if not for the plot incosistency (My fav is S1)
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:36 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yeah. It had some seriously good writing, especialky when compared to what came after.
*Sweeps all the plot inconsistencies under the rug*
Yeh valt going from being defeated most of the time to winning through hard work I think was good

He then gets cucked by the next three seasons, but still the progression in God was good. The characters were good and so was the villain. And the story's enjoyable.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:37 PM)Longinox Wrote: Here, the rug's off. Of course there would be flaws in Burst God.

And I'm not denying it. Heck, God would've easily been my favourite season if not for the plot incosistency (My fav is S1)

My fav season is also season 1 too
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:37 PM)Longinox Wrote: Here, the rug's off. Of course there would be flaws in Burst God.

BUT! It was still one hell of a hype train, and I'm actually having fun rewatching in in Arabic (Even tho I can't take Norman seriously anymore because of his voice)
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:39 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh valt going from being defeated most of the time to winning through hard work I think was good

He then gets cucked by the next three seasons, but still the progression in God was good. The characters were good and so was the villain. And the story's enjoyable.

Yep that's true but your always going to find flaws in shows.
S1-S2 Burst is good, post Chozetsu everything went to 'shimata'.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: And I'm not denying it. Heck, God would've easily been my favourite season if not for the plot incosistency (My fav is S1)

BUT! It was still one hell of a hype train, and I'm actually having fun rewatching in in Arabic (Even tho I can't take Norman seriously anymore because of his voice)

Are you Arabian?
"Shimatta!" just means "I missed it!" or "I did it!" and suggests something was mis-done (or not done regrettably), and is not a bad word at all
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:40 PM)Longinox Wrote: S1-S2 Burst is good, post Chozetsu everything went to 'shimata'.

In my opinion:
Burst: Best
God: Really good, but I prefer S1
Chouzetsu: Err...The battles were good and there were some neat moments, but that's all
GT: I'm literally only watching it for Delta and Ichika at this point, but it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, y'know?
Sparking: Can't judge, it's not over yet.
Correction: Post-Chozetsu everything went to 'kuso'.
pinkrose burst is not the best. og and mfb are way better
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: BUT! It was still one hell of a hype train, and I'm actually having fun rewatching in in Arabic (Even tho I can't take Norman seriously anymore because of his voice)

Are you Arabian?

Yup, Egyptian to be specific.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: pinkrose burst is not the best. og and mfb are way better
That's just your opinion and we've heard it plenty of times!
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB aint for me

why?
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: pinkrose burst is not the best. og and mfb are way better

Opinions, opinions. I think Burst is the best myself, and if you don't agree, that's ok.
well its true burst is old and cringe now
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
That's just your opinion and we've heard it plenty of times!

I personally like MFB more then Burst but, burst is still beyblade so i still love burst
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well its true burst is old and cringe now

Dont watch it then if it cringes you