Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 16, 2020  6:28 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: You have reached the end of this thread. No more posting on this.

Says who?
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:28 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: You have reached the end of this thread. No more posting on this.

Says who?

Says me, the creator of this WBO Organization site and don’t you dare question my authority.
I swear, this thread was at 315 pages when I came here, how did we go this far that fast?
Yeah funny enough we have alot of bladers who own dragon, devil, and warrior beys
we talk a lot on this thread ngl
From now on lets not make pointless discussion on here even if it is something realted to beyblade.
to many posts on here
Is it weird that the element in these bladers bey are realted to fire?
in mfb all of the flame beys are stamina types lol
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah funny enough we have alot of bladers who own dragon, devil, and warrior beys

Lets go back to battles lol:

Ryuga vrs Chris and Aguma
Gingka vrs Damian and Dynamis
Chris vrs Dynamis
Kyoya vrs Chris
Aguma vrs Kenta

(Dec. 16, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it weird that the element in these bladers bey are realted to fire?

yup. People think fire beys are cool

(Dec. 16, 2020  6:53 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Says who?

Says me, the creator of this WBO Organization site and don’t you dare question my authority.

You did not create WBO
There is always a risk to take right and yet willingly some bladers can't win cause their strategy always backfires
flame libra and flame sagitterieo both stamina
And both beys got destroyed at some point.
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: And both beys got destroyed at some point.

flame seggaterio never got destroyed. can u answer my questions/
Actually it kinda did cause remember when he faced of Reiji?
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: flame libra and flame sagitterieo both stamina

Saggitario because it has c145 which is better than t125.
flame libra os a bad stamina
The majority of beys that have gotten destroyed in burst are either attack or balance types
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: flame libra os a bad stamina

Flame Libra has es which is really good and top tier, but it doesn’t protect from Low attackers like Storm or Lightning.
because they cant fight lmao
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because they cant fight lmao

Elaborate further please.
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because they cant fight lmao

Elaborate further please.

Just questions:

Ryuga vrs Chris and Aguma
Gingka vrs Damian and Dynamis
Chris vrs Dynamis
Kyoya vrs Chris
Aguma vrs Kenta
AH MAN CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT BURST, I didn’t watch the metal series.........it’s too long.......
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:46 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: AH MAN CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT BURST, I didn’t watch the metal series.........it’s too long.......

Burst is LONGER than mFB