Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: These aren't from official sources so you can't show that, and Kris still has Never appeared in the Surge manga.
Also Kristina did appear, I saw it on legendary bey leagues live stream of the manga chapter

You do know its false right?
Eclipse Force
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yeah, and he broke Xander’s bey for no reason tho

He never broke Xcalius, Xcalius broke Valtryek.

Nope Valkyrie also broke Xander’s xcalius and it cut Xander’s cheeks where he was bleeding after
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Also Kristina did appear, I saw it on legendary bey leagues live stream of the manga chapter

You do know its false right?

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You do know its false right?

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:20 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Eclipse Force
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yeah, and he broke Xander’s bey for no reason tho

Nope Valkyrie also broke Xander’s xcalius and it cut Xander’s cheeks where he was bleeding after

What? Don't lie.
I hope that one day they can return the favor to all those bladers who lost their greatest battles.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:20 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Eclipse Force

What? Don't lie.

Boi it happened and I have real proof but I can’t send it to u since ur gonna snitch lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What? Don't lie.

Boi it happened and I have real proof but I can’t send it to u since ur gonna snitch

Thats a very empty defense.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Boi it happened and I have real proof but I can’t send it to u since ur gonna snitch

Thats a very empty defense.

What do I gotta do to make you believe that it is true?

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont trust everything you hear and see.

NAH WHAT I SAW IT IN BEYBLADE BURST VOLUME 4, also it was after he first xcalius broke Valkyrie, then Victory Valkyrie forcibly broke xeno xcalius
Show us proof that this source is credible.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Show us proof that this source is credible.

Oh come on! It’s literally hiro morita’s manga! With the WHOLE CHAPTER and art style and it was like chapter 15 or 16! What can I do to make u believe?
Some of these beytubers lie. And Im pretty sure your not allowed to post any pictures from the manga directly here on the WBO.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats a very empty defense.

What do I gotta do to make you believe that it is true?

Just read the Valt vs Xander (second battle) chapters, never happened. To prove it first Valtryek bursts Xeno and then Xander rotates the ripcord for more power in the launch and Xcalius bursts Valtryek when the disc and layer line up. Next battle both beys were knocked out. Final battle evolution fully evolves and Xcaliber BURSTS. To dramatizes it it showed the avatar sword breaking but Xcalibur bursts. Anyways the pieces fly and up and completely out of Valt's control give Xander some small cuts.

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some of these beytubers lie. And Im pretty sure your not allowed to post any pictures from the manga directly here on the WBO.

You can only post manga pictures that have been officially put out to the public.
In the anime Xander never cracked Valtryek
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: In the anime Xander never cracked Valtryek

In the manga single layer Xcalius' sheer force accidentally breaks single layer Valtryek. Obviously Xander never meant to do it and cried along with Valt.
Burst gives to much pain for all these bladers.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: What do I gotta do to make you believe that it is true?

Just read the Valt vs Xander (second battle) chapters, never happened. To prove it first Valtryek bursts Xeno and then Xander rotates the ripcord for more power in the launch and Xcalius bursts Valtryek when the disc and layer line up. Next battle both beys were knocked out. Final battle evolution fully evolves and Xcaliber BURSTS. To dramatizes it it showed the avatar sword breaking but Xcalibur bursts. Anyways the pieces fly and up and completely out of Valt's control give Xander some small cuts.

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some of these beytubers lie. And Im pretty sure your not allowed to post any pictures from the manga directly here on the WBO.

You can only post manga pictures that have been officially put out to the public.

Ohhhhhhh your right! Just reread it, it really was only the avatar! Sorry bros EarthHelios and Eclipseforce also I won’t post the manga anymore sorry!
Vs Kiyama Brothers (chapter 1 in its entirety available to see for free on Hiro Morita twitter https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/1...7915632642)
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So many wishes yet it does not happen. Unhappy

Lol! But Christina actually did and is in the manga of sparking, that’s for sure true
I just wanted Kai to win against Tyson in the World Championships. But at least the battle ws good
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So many wishes yet it does not happen. Unhappy

Lol! But Christina actually did and is in the manga of sparking, that’s for sure true
What chapter is she in then?
Nah I think this dude is lying to us. If he is saying it but doesnt have proof we know he is lying
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I think this dude is lying to us. If he is saying it but doesnt have proof we know he is lying

I've read ever chapter, never say her once. There's a chance should could appear in this months chapter hewn that releases in a few days though considering they're at BC Sol for Hikaru vs Lain.