Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Where do the old mc’s go?🧐
Beyblade Burst Latest 17 Volumes
Asahi Brothers Volume 2
Released today!!
This time too, there are a lot of drawing down only single books!
There are also 4 colors and Valt and Shu's sesame buns! ! (Bey bread probably)
And for the first time, I added an episode to the main story!
Please look forward to it!
Don't miss the epic battle of Master Shu VS Apprentice Lane!

mmm
[Image: 9IBts2f.jpg]
Aww, Ichika looks super cute here *squeals*
Masamune Striker Watch(from Zankye twitter)
[Image: gbL1ML4.jpg]
[Image: sxKAuRU.jpg]
[Image: IZjMlrp.jpg]

Masamune best boy by the way
no he is not gingka is the best boy
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:51 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no he is not gingka is the best boy

Wrong
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: td3jJvg.png][/font]
not wrong its a fact masamune sucks
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:56 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not wrong its a fact masamune sucks

Its not a fact its an opinion
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beyblade Burst Latest 17 Volumes
Asahi Brothers Volume 2
Released today!!

mmm
What do you mean you added an episode?
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:59 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beyblade Burst Latest 17 Volumes
Asahi Brothers Volume 2
Released today!!

mmm
What do you mean you added an episode?

He probably added a special chapter exclusive to that volume.
gingka is the best and that's it
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:14 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: gingka is the best and that's it

Ngl, while I do like Gingka a lot (because of Pegasus) he is a pretty flat character who stays the same even after 7 years of legendary-ness.
I dont think there is such a thing as "strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise".

(Dec. 07, 2020  1:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Ngl, while I do like Gingka a lot (because of Pegasus) he is a pretty flat character who stays the same even after 7 years of legendary-ness.

GodzillaFan101 there is no best. You can say strongest (rago is strongest second being ryuga and gingka) by comparing power levels.

ValTryek Aoi I agree. Gingka is one of the best characters that I can think of in beyblade. He has a good personality

(Dec. 07, 2020  1:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think there is such a thing as "strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise".

definetely is. Power level difference is big
Honestly its stupid thinking about the strongest blader in the franchise
For all you burst fans out there, which blader is your favorite out of every type?

Attack- Obviously Valt because I'm biased. To me Valkyrie just embodies what an attack type should and the fact that it's been doing it's 3 blade thing for so long (with some variation) along with Valt's few attack styles make them my favorite for attack. Honorable mentions are the talented Lui because he is a straight savage always packing serious upper attack, Xhaka who's Xcalibur is a one hit wonder (perfect for attack), and Laban who may be underrated but I feel his personality and King of the Jungle ruthlessness fits attack well. Drum as a side note.

Balance- The overrated Shu goes here as he always master's Spriggan's versatility so well even with so many modes to choose from. That and he was a good contrast to Valt who's attack style nature usually fell into something more predictable. Aiga was a second choice, but I feel like his personality and style is more oriented to attacking. An example of this would be with the Xtend Plus driver as I can rarely recall times he ever straight went with stamina mode for a real battle (and came on top). Usually using attack mode, which is not bad, kinda threw him off for me. Other honorables are Hikaru, Suoh, Delta, and Cuza.

Stamina- Again, I would say Free outright, but I feel like his natural power along with Fafnir's abilities make it act more like a balance type, with spin stealing attributes for stamina, but also great attack power and raw launching strength. Still, he'd be my favorite. Pot is a pretty cool stamina type blader with his style, but didn't get showcased much. Other honorables are Rantaro, Ghasem, and Kit.

Defense- Ah yes, the one I have to think about first. Ukyo Ibuki from season 1 could have been here, but they dumped him and his cool style counter attacking with his Horn Shoot while following his opponents' shadow. Phi is also a very good choice, but I feel like the same thing about a load of attack power throws me off. If I had to choose, I guess it would be Sisco with his drifting and rollers or Ukyo. Phi, Lean, and Gwyn are solid villain choices.

Aight, that was a big text wall but Zeutron, EarthHelios, and DeltaZakuro, wanna share your opinions?

Edit: I don't know how to @ people with spaces in their names with getting a pre-existing one.
You wanna know who-
Attacl- Valt
Balance- Shu
Defense- Sisco
Stamina- Rantaro
Tag Partners in Burst:
best reverse rotation- Free and Lui
2 attack type legends- Lui and Drum
Mentor and Student- Shu and Lane
Buddies from Cho-Z- Aiga and Ranjiro
Best Friends: Shu and Valt
Brothers-Hikaru and Hyuga
Stamina- Rantaro and Ranjiro
Rivals- Free and Valt
Attack: Xhaka - he was absolutely devastating when using Xcalibur
Stamina: Free - i love when Free trolls his opponents using Spin Steal. Its so satisfying to watch.
Defense: Phi (Dead Phoenix) - can I just say that Dead Stinger is one of the most creative and satisfying moves to date? Phi used it in a very devastating manner too
Balance: Delta - he pretty much was undefeated except against Arthur a few times
OG:
Attack- Tyson straight up
Balance- Kai
Stamina- Zeo
Defense- Max
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: For all you burst fans out there, which blader is your favorite out of every type?

Attack- Obviously Valt because I'm biased. To me Valkyrie just embodies what an attack type should and the fact that it's been doing it's 3 blade thing for so long (with some variation) along with Valt's few attack styles make them my favorite for attack. Honorable mentions are the talented Lui because he is a straight savage always packing serious upper attack, Xhaka who's Xcalibur is a one hit wonder (perfect for attack), and Laban who may be underrated but I feel his personality and King of the Jungle ruthlessness fits attack well. Drum as a side note.

Balance- The overrated Shu goes here as he always master's Spriggan's versatility so well even with so many modes to choose from. That and he was a good contrast to Valt who's attack style nature usually fell into something more predictable. Aiga was a second choice, but I feel like his personality and style is more oriented to attacking. An example of this would be with the Xtend Plus driver as I can rarely recall times he ever straight went with stamina mode for a real battle (and came on top). Usually using attack mode, which is not bad, kinda threw him off for me. Other honorables are Hikaru, Suoh, Delta, and Cuza.

Stamina- Again, I would say Free outright, but I feel like his natural power along with Fafnir's abilities make it act more like a balance type, with spin stealing attributes for stamina, but also great attack power and raw launching strength. Still, he'd be my favorite. Pot is a pretty cool stamina type blader with his style, but didn't get showcased much. Other honorables are Rantaro, Ghasem, and Kit.

Defense- Ah yes, the one I have to think about first. Ukyo Ibuki from season 1 could have been here, but they dumped him and his cool style counter attacking with his Horn Shoot while following his opponents' shadow. Phi is also a very good choice, but I feel like the same thing about a load of attack power throws me off. If I had to choose, I guess it would be Sisco with his drifting and rollers or Ukyo. Phi, Lean, and Gwyn are solid villain choices.

Aight, that was a big text wall but Zeutron, EarthHelios, and DeltaZakuro, wanna share your opinions?

Edit: I don't know how to @ people with spaces in their names with getting a pre-existing one.
Attack- Ill start by taking bout Dragon. It’s bound gimmicks are super cool and I like it since a non warrior protagonist bey is actually original for Burst. As for the blader, Dante is super fun and awesome to watch. He’s also actually smart.

Defense- Kerbeus and Ken for sure. The line starts simple but the shock absorption gimmicks it develop are actually very good and useful. I also love how Ken held his own against Lui. Speaking of Ken, Ken is a beast. His character quirk of speaking through puppets is cool because when he actually speaks himself it holds more weight. He also has a great character arc and held his own against some of the strong first season characters.

Balance- Spryzen Requiem is cool. All it’s gimmicks really embodies it being a combo of every type, and they orchestrate then together very well. Also Zeta is cool. Speaking of cool Red Eye. As overrated as he may Red Eye is a pretty good villain and builds off his loss to Lui at the end of season 1 extremely well.

Stamina- Kit. He uses his bey Knight’s light weight for some cool strategy and for the first time ever actually goes for a stamina finish.
Who do you think would be the best tag partner as rivals teamed up?
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think would be the best tag partner as rivals teamed up?

I think Shu and Free will be a good match, Shu can keep in Right Spin and Interact with Fafnir by giving each other spin, also Shu is like a genius so they will be able to think of some killer strategy