Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Who is more poweful in the end zyro or sakyo?
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who is more poweful in the end zyro or sakyo?

I would say they are equal.
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who is more poweful in the end zyro or sakyo?

I would say they are equal.

how about Sakyo vrs King? King vrs Zyro?
Yoshio and Kira (sychrome) vrs Ryuga when is legendary blader
(Nov. 01, 2020  10:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would say they are equal.

how about Sakyo vrs King? King vrs Zyro?

1. King both cases

2. Ryuga
(Nov. 01, 2020  10:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  10:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: how about Sakyo vrs King? King vrs Zyro?

1. King both cases

2. Ryuga

thanks a lot
since you guys seems to like match up here's one. gingka, ryuga , kyouya, Chris and Kenta .vs . dunamis, king , aguma, tithi and yuki.
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: since you guys seems to like match up here's one. gingka, ryuga , kyouya, Chris and Kenta .vs . dunamis, king , aguma, tithi and yuki.

The 4 seasons + Kenta wins because they are supposed to be inherently stronger than the solar bladers.
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: since you guys seems to like match up here's one.  gingka,  ryuga , kyouya,  Chris and Kenta .vs . dunamis,  king , aguma,  tithi and yuki.

The 4 seasons + Kenta wins because they are supposed to be inherently stronger than the solar bladers.

What about Tithi? He hasn't been defeated a single time. The only one of the four season bladers who could defeat him is Ryuga by stealing powers, but Ryuga might get his stamina drained by fighting King.
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The 4 seasons + Kenta wins because they are supposed to be inherently stronger than the solar bladers.

What about Tithi? He hasn't been defeated a single time. The only one of the four season bladers who could defeat him is Ryuga by stealing powers, but Ryuga might get his stamina drained by fighting King.

Wdym Tithi hasnt lost once. Have you forgot all the solar system bladers got knocked out from the battle against Rago
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: What about Tithi? He hasn't been defeated a single time. The only one of the four season bladers who could defeat him is Ryuga by stealing powers, but Ryuga might get his stamina drained by fighting King.

Wdym Tithi hasnt lost once. Have you forgot all the solar system bladers got knocked out from the battle against Rago

Yes, but Rago is on a completely other level and i don't think Tithi's beyblade stopped spinning even after being kicked out by Rago.
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:20 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wdym Tithi hasnt lost once. Have you forgot all the solar system bladers got knocked out from the battle against Rago

Yes, but Rago is on a completely other level and i don't think Tithi's beyblade stopped spinning even after being kicked out by Rago.

I mean I forgot about it. But pretty much even if they won it would still count as a loss
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:20 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yes, but Rago is on a completely other level and i don't think Tithi's beyblade stopped spinning even after being kicked out by Rago.

I mean I forgot about it. But pretty much even if they won it would still count as a loss

Well, even if Tithi's bey didn't stop spinning it wouldn't matter because Rago had all his powers along with every other bladers, so he could never win against Rago.
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The 4 seasons + Kenta wins because they are supposed to be inherently stronger than the solar bladers.

He’s only had two battles, one against yuu and one against Nemesis. You’re King draining Ryuga’s spin theory is flawed as Ryuga ring outed him with ease
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: What about Tithi? He hasn't been defeated a single time. The only one of the four season bladers who could defeat him is Ryuga by stealing powers, but Ryuga might get his stamina drained by fighting King.

He’s only had two battles, one against yuu and one against Nemesis. You’re King draining Ryuga’s spin theory is flawed as Ryuga ring outed him with ease

Tithi also had battles with Kyoya and Aguma and he won against Aguma. Ryuga didn't win easily against King. He had to use a lot of his powers. When he was done and picked up L-Drago, smoke was coming from it.
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Dont forget that Tithi also battled Kyoya
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s only had two battles, one against yuu and one against Nemesis. You’re King draining Ryuga’s spin theory is flawed as Ryuga ring outed him with ease

Dont forget that Tithi also battled Kyoya

Yeah, and he also battled Aguma and he won against Aguma. With Kyoya, there was never an outcome.
Tithi by any chance would beat Gingka in a battle
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tithi by any chance would beat Gingka in a battle

Not if Gingka used Galaxy Nova.
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s only had two battles, one against yuu and one against Nemesis. You’re King draining Ryuga’s spin theory is flawed as Ryuga ring outed him with ease

Tithi also had battles with Kyoya and Aguma and he won against Aguma. Ryuga didn't win easily against King. He had to use a lot of his powers. When he was done and picked up L-Drago, smoke was coming from it.

To be fair, the smoke just shows how much power he had left. I guess I forgot about the battle against Aguma, the Kyoya one doesn’t count as they didn’t finish.
Ryuga can take care of King and spin steal off of the other beys
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is your favorite battle

Hard question. I have multiple favorites. In Metal Fusion, it's Yu vs Reiji, Kenta vs Reiji, Hikaru vs Ryuga, Tsubasa vs Ryuga, Doji vs Kyoya, Ryo vs Doji, Ryuga vs Kyoya and Gingka vs Ryuga

In Metal Masters it's Tsubasa vs Benkei and Demure, Ryuga vs Team Excalibur, Ryuga vs Faust (When Ryuga destroyed his special move)

In Metal Fury it's Gingka vs Ryuga, Tsubasa vs Ryuga, Kenta vs Ryuga and Chris, Gingka, King, Aguma, Bao, Beylin and Johannes vs Ryuga

(Nov. 02, 2020  8:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga can take care of King and spin steal off of the other beys

He would have to spin steal from the other beys first and then take care of King.
Mines are (Not in order)
Tyson vs Tala
Kai vs Tsyon
Kai vs Brooklyn
Zeo vs Tyson
Ray vs Kai
Tyson vs Ray
Max vs Daichi
Kai vs. Spencer and Bryan
Ryuga vs Kai
Sakyo vs Zyro
King vs Ryuga
Tithi vs Aguma
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Mines are (Not in order)
Tyson vs Tala
Kai vs Tsyon
Kai vs Brooklyn
Zeo vs Tyson
Ray vs Kai
Tyson vs Ray
Max vs Daichi
Kai vs. Spencer and Bryan
Ryuga vs Kai
Sakyo vs Zyro
King vs Ryuga
Tithi vs Aguma
Tyson vs Tala: Tyson
Kai vs Tyson: Tyson
Kai vs Brooklyn: Either
Zeo vs Tyson: Tyson
Ray vs Kai: Ray
Tyson vs Ray: Tyson
Max vs Daichi: Either
Kai vs Spencer and Bryan: Kai
Ryuga vs Kai: Ryuga
Sakyo vs Zyro: Either
King vs Ryuga: Ryuga
Tithi vs Aguma: Aguma maybe in a rematch.
Man my favorite battle in all of MFB has to be Ryuga vs Gingka