Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Damn, Suoh is turning into Cuza 2.0 sadly
(Aug. 24, 2018  5:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Damn, Suoh is turning into Cuza 2.0 sadly
I feel it's going to be Laban very shortly. Suoh will redeem after some time I guess.
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  5:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Damn, Suoh is turning into Cuza 2.0 sadly
I feel it's going to be Laban very shortly. Suoh will redeem after some time I guess.

I hope he wins the 3-way next episode, pl0x Sunrise. Also, Laban was never very relevant in the first place lol. Going onto what you say about Suoh redeeming himself, maybe Free could help him with that? Although that's (very) wishful thinking
(Aug. 25, 2018  6:03 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I feel it's going to be Laban very shortly. Suoh will redeem after some time I guess.

I hope he wins the 3-way next episode, pl0x Sunrise. Also, Laban was never very relevant in the first place lol. Going onto what you say about Suoh redeeming himself, maybe Free could help him with that? Although that's (very) wishful thinking
Haha. Agree on the point that Laban was not relevant in the first place.
Second part of your post, I really doubt that, we don't even know whether Free in the owner of the new Fafnir. As you said, it's a wishful thinking. If I would think of what could happen, when they retun to the beyclub, maybe Suoh gets to know how weak he has become, like what happened to Diago or Diana. And he loses his faith in himself but Fubuki cheers him up and this mends their broken friendship and as well as bring Souh back? But yeah, just a thought.
I really hope Free comes back
I forgot who said this but I remember someone saying Laban was one of the Z4, but since it's never mentioned anywhere as well as the fact that he has a bad battle record so early, I find it hard to believe. Xhan and Phi most definitely, but not Laban.
(Aug. 25, 2018  6:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I forgot who said this but I remember someone saying Laban was one of the Z4, but since it's never mentioned anywhere as well as the fact that he has a bad battle record so early, I find it hard to believe. Xhan and Phi most definitely, but not Laban.

I think episode 17 said it that another member of the Z4 taking the stage to fight xhan which is another Z4,  my Japanese isn't good but I think the announcer said it when they were facing that both are Z4 , but let's wait for the sub to confirm. But it isn't really the first time a blader from a strong group who aren't that big of a deal take for example both Joshua and Ruway big 5 members but it was Al bark no bite.
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  6:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I forgot who said this but I remember someone saying Laban was one of the Z4, but since it's never mentioned anywhere as well as the fact that he has a bad battle record so early, I find it hard to believe. Xhan and Phi most definitely, but not Laban.

I think episode 17 said it that another member of the Z4 taking the stage to fight xhan which is another Z4,  my Japanese isn't good but I think the announcer said it when they were facing that both are Z4 , but let's wait for the sub to confirm. But it isn't really the first time a blader from a strong group who aren't that big of a deal take for example both Joshua and Ruway big 5 members but it was Al bark no bite.

(Aug. 25, 2018  11:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think episode 17 said it that another member of the Z4 taking the stage to fight xhan which is another Z4,  my Japanese isn't good but I think the announcer said it when they were facing that both are Z4 , but let's wait for the sub to confirm. But it isn't really the first time a blader from a strong group who aren't that big of a deal take for example both Joshua and Ruway big 5 members but it was Al bark no bite.

Your not wrong about laban , I personally don't think he is or should be a Z4 it's just my interpretation of the raw episode, but yea he isn't that impressive to the point I can even say his irrelevant by now, I doubt he'll get any more shine, I would like the rest of the Z4 to be the future owner of the with two upcoming beys

I should probably point out that even with Ruwei and even Joshua to some extent, I've also criticised them for being underwhelming elite bladers, and Laban just seems to be part of that pile now.
(Aug. 25, 2018  11:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I should probably point out that even with Ruwei and even Joshua to some extent, I've also criticised them for being underwhelming elite bladers, and Laban just seems to be part of that pile now.

And he is part of that pile now. Yea I remember when we had that discussion over Joshua and Ruway I was also one of the person who heavily criticised them alot and I still don't understand how they were big 5 I think they should've been top 10. just my opinion
(Aug. 25, 2018  11:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  11:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I should probably point out that even with Ruwei and even Joshua to some extent, I've also criticised them for being underwhelming elite bladers, and Laban just seems to be part of that pile now.

And he is part of that pile now. Yea I remember when we had that discussion over Joshua and Ruway I was also one of the person who heavily criticised them alot and I still don't understand how they were big 5 I think they should've been top 10. just my opinion

To be fair, Joshua earned his ranking with that broken bey and abilities. He just didn't improve in between the World League and God Bladers Cup. That and we don't see the battles between Lui, Xhaka, and Ruwei in full.

This is why I wanted to see Zac vs Xhaka, that would be amazing!

....I mean Zac and Joshua
Haha well DaJetsnake, Souh has officially redeemed himself in episode 22.
(Aug. 27, 2018  12:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Haha well DaJetsnake, Souh has officially redeemed himself in episode 22.

But , sadly , he is gonna get wrecked by Fubuki in next episode i.e ep 23 !!!
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  12:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha well DaJetsnake, Souh has officially redeemed himself in episode 22.

But , sadly , he is gonna get wrecked by Fubuki in next episode i.e ep 23 !!!

(Aug. 27, 2018  9:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , sadly , he is gonna get wrecked by Fubuki in next episode i.e ep 23 !!!

(Aug. 28, 2018  5:17 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  9:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Doubt it, Suoh will probably only get angrier if Suoh wins. Anyway, I think he's possessed by hS still, his 'calmer' mode has changed into being passive-aggressive over being outright passive since obtaining hS and hasn't changed
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:22 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:17 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Doubt it, Suoh will probably only get angrier if Suoh wins. Anyway, I think he's possessed by hS still, his 'calmer' mode has changed into being passive-aggressive over being outright passive since obtaining hS and hasn't changed
I think you meant Fubuki there. And yeah, hS possession will continue. That is one of Souh's strengths. Agree to everything else.  Thoigh Is till feel Fubuki will win. To be honest for me, Ranjiro and Laban winning was a real shocker. It just came put of nowhere! 
Another question,
Who is the antagonist of this season? What exactly is the plot? Is it too early to guess it? But we are already 22 episodes down!
You could assume it's Phi, but it still a little early to do that. In Season 1, Lui didn't show up until episode 32 and never battled until episode 38. In Season 2, the whole Snake Pit was the antagonist, but Red Eye/Shu was almost like the leader. We didn't see the until episode 16, so we have a big period of time to decide
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Another question,
Who is the antagonist of this season? What exactly is the plot? Is it too early to guess it? But we are already 22 episodes down!

i'm pretty sure we'll only see the antagonist next to December,because the rule in burst is "December Starter=main antagonist's bey",unless the December starter is an evolution of an already-existing ChoZ bey like Spriggan was.
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:22 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Doubt it, Suoh will probably only get angrier if Suoh wins. Anyway, I think he's possessed by hS still, his 'calmer' mode has changed into being passive-aggressive over being outright passive since obtaining hS and hasn't changed
I think you meant Fubuki there. And yeah, hS possession will continue. That is one of Souh's strengths. Agree to everything else.  Thoigh Is till feel Gubuki will win. To be honest for me, Ranjiro and Laban winning was a real shocker. It just came put of nowhere! 
Another question,

Gubuki = Fubuki ; , The shockest thing is saw was Ranjiro winning ( He has exceeded his brother in everything !!!! )
(Aug. 29, 2018  5:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I think you meant Fubuki there. And yeah, hS possession will continue. That is one of Souh's strengths. Agree to everything else.  Thoigh Is till feel Gubuki will win. To be honest for me, Ranjiro and Laban winning was a real shocker. It just came put of nowhere! 
Another question,

Gubuki = Fubuki ; , The shockest thing is saw was Ranjiro winning ( He has exceeded his brother in everything !!!! )
Thanks for correcting me GOD CHIPS! To be honest, that episode itself exceeded everything in the history of Beyblade Burst! XD
Ranjiro wins, Souh wins, on attack mode on operate against Houi and Houi is going home..
I bet no one saw this plot twist coming. 
I still don't get the anime logic.. Did this happen so that Ranjiro could get a confidence boost for which he was dull the while episode? Maybe..
You know, I only just noticed Sisco on the Beyblade Burst first manga cover, pretty interesting tbh. Would it have been more interesting if Sisco was a previous enemy returning from the 1st season or newly introduced, as it was done in God? Also, would he have had a 'prevolution' of Satan or maybe they planned for him to have P2, I2, or something like that? Note that I don't read the manga so I wouldn't know if he was actually introduced there