Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 28, 2020  11:20 AM)snoc Wrote: The WBBA has always been kinda shady, so a scar is nothing. Plus it’s hidden underneath Shus hair most of the time, And no adult noticing is cause Shu’s parents don’t care about him. Other parents wouldn’t know, and teachers could just assume Shu went overseas like a ton of other kids in the school.

debunking some stuff
I saw something that really hurt my head, so I shall prove it wrong. Valt making new launching styles isn't a result of accident, the first time he does Shu comments on how he noticed with Valkyries rubber tip and the friction in the stadium, he could make Valkyrie do a rush launch. Valt beating Shu wasn't a result of him just getting "a new driver". After he got the driver he had to learn how to use it properly, and he still had to train alot and overcome strong bladers. Valt winning is a product of him training and getting better. He constantly trained during season 1-2, and a shown by SParking, he also trains while being sort of a beyblade celebrity. He constantly improves imperfections about his launch, strength, and all that making him a strong blader.

Now about AIga deserving to win: Valt wasn't fighting at his full power. Other characters even pointed it out during the match, he was just having fun. Yeah Aiga has talent, but he is not stronger than Valt. Valt did not become weaker either. Valkyrie only saying "BLast off Valt" to him at the end of god, was cause that's all he needed. He was already insanely strong already. The reason Valt wanted to become champion is cause he wanted to be recognized as a strong blader. Valt realized that champion only means you won a couple tournaments, you aren't the strongest. So in the final battle, Valt just had fun. He is still the stronger blader by far. And just cause someone like Amane got gold turbo when he first met his bey, doesn't mean Valt not getting it proves he's weak. I think if you even just watch burst its immediately clear: Valt has the strongest bond with his bey. Heck, Gold turbo didn't even exist when he first met his bey. Valt didn't need to meet his bey to get stronger, he already talked to it alot and formed a giant bond. If Gold turbo and true resonance existed in God, he would've had it. And as soon as GT started and GT beys were being created, Valt immediately got gold turbo so....this argument is just invalid.

Anyways rant over, I get liking AIga more than Valt but you cant just make up reasons as to why Valt is bad so you can try to feel better about the world championships.

Honestly, I like Valt (for said reasons above) and like Aiga similarly for my own reasons. I get it, comparisons happen. But I feel like there's a small subsection of people that go out of their way to try and find reasons to hate either one and legit ignore everything good about them just to get their point across.

And honestly, the final fight in Cho-Z was still damn entertaining. They both had fun, which was what Valt loves about Blading and what Aiga learned over the course of Cho-Z. Besides, sometimes in Blading you're going to lose, a person might just be a bit stronger, luck can play a factor, or...they were just having fun and too them it doesn't matter who wins as long as you're having fun.

Then again, you don't need to defend one character by tearing down another. Defend and love both. All dammnit, I like Drum.

But I don't like talking about Aiga as much anymore because it can come across as me being an aggressive Aiga supporter, even though I just use evidence from the show.
Whoever says Aiga vs Valt wasn’t some last minute pull us completely mistaken. What I think they were going for was a second season with Aiga to build his character. And most likely lost to valt, but because the backlash of Aiga, they had to get a new protagonist(drum). Like really, if it was like the same type of pressure of valt vs shu like in god. I bet valt woudve won, because that was to save his best childhood friend from darkness, compared to cho z, where it was more of a casual match with just a title on the line. And the evolution driver wasn’t even wearer out until the ending sort of segment. Really, the manga ending was much better, with aiga barely winning
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:24 PM)snoc Wrote: Now that we've seen DIabolos I think I have an idea for the dragon. I'ma draw one now.

The middle is a bit rough along with the left, but you can see what I’m going for:https://imgur.com/rplCPQL

I like that you kept the rebound gimmick. It was my fav thing about imperial
BTW, what's everyone's thoughts on Drum, HIkaru, and Hyuga. I kinda like every Burst protagonist but its been a while since I've heard anyone talk about GT and I have no idea what people think of our Sparking Brothers.
(Jul. 01, 2020  12:34 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: BTW, what's everyone's thoughts on Drum, HIkaru, and Hyuga. I kinda like every Burst protagonist but its been a while since I've heard anyone talk about GT and I have no idea what people think of our Sparking Brothers.

Drum to me is just a Valt copy with a few differences. Now I know a lot of characters have the happy dummy personality, but for another main character to have that as their main is kinda boring when you already had it before. Drum imo didn't change a lot either. Kinda feels like after taking a leap with Aiga (which I respect but could've done better) they played it safe. I like Aiga better as a main but that's my opinion so don't flame me please. Drum isn't bad, just not really anything new. Still like him tho.

Between the Asahi bros, Hikaru and Hyuga are pretty even. They seem pretty good so far with them both balancing each others personalities even if it is kinda reused. Only thing I didn't like was Hyuga beating Sisco outta no where with no real reason to win, but Sisco got his revenge in next ep which is fine by me. Two solid mains for me. Good new characters.

Too bad we probably won't bw gettting more new characters other than them or Lane because these newcomers this season are pretty good imo. Proves that new characters can be good characters. Almost as hype as the returning ones.

Welp, that was a talk and a half about my opinions.
I don't really know much but I've heard that there's going to be a tournament called the legends festival and it will be a tag team tournament, so will all the legendary bladers return to participate in this and also the old characters? what do you think will the team ups be? or is this even true? can someone just correct me
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:47 AM)Gwyn Carstairs Wrote: I don't really know much but I've heard that there's going to be a tournament called the legends festival and it will be a tag team tournament, so will all the legendary bladers return to participate in this and also the old characters? what do you think will the team ups be? or is this even true? can someone just correct me
Wait it’s a tag team?
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:47 AM)Gwyn Carstairs Wrote: I don't really know much but I've heard that there's going to be a tournament called the legends festival and it will be a tag team tournament, so will all the legendary bladers return to participate in this and also the old characters? what do you think will the team ups be? or is this even true? can someone just correct me
Wait it’s a tag team?

No its individual.. dont worry
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:01 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Wait it’s a tag team?

If it was tag team that would be sick. But technically it does make sense (due to the fact we have two main characters and we don’t know how the last battle of the tournament will work). But thanks for telling me the truth.
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:01 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: No its individual.. dont worry
If it was tag team that would be sick. But technically it does make sense (due to the fact we have two main characters and we don’t know how the last battle of the tournament will work). But thanks for telling me the truth.
It would have made sense if it was a tag team, but since it is not I think that the mcs will probably face off each other in the finals (assuming they defeat the other competitors) or both of them will lose to a legendary blader.
What is Valt’s net worth. Also why are the kids in the anime skipping school.
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What is Valt’s net worth. Also why are the kids in the anime skipping school.
I always found that a bit odd too since it was a weird transition that they seem to want us to completely forget about or disregard. Honestly, I guess ever since Valt started participating in the world league he pretty much fully devoted himself to beyblade. The true answer to this question however, and an answer I have given many times before for serious topics such as school is that it is simply forgotten due to the fact that it is a kids anime and it’s primary focus is to advertise and popularize the beyblade toys and characters. In other words, schools were just there to give us an initial setting for Valt.
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What is Valt’s net worth. Also why are the kids in the anime skipping school.
Honestly, I guess ever since Valt started participating in the world league he pretty much fully devoted himself to beyblade. The true answer to this question however, and an answer I have given many times before for serious topics such as school is that it is simply forgotten due to the fact that it is a kids anime and it’s primary focus is to advertise and popularize the beyblade toys and characters. In other words, schools were just there to give us an initial setting for Valt.

It’s also possible bladers like Valt have to be tutored. Something like that of course wouldn’t be shown on screen for reasons like boredom of such a thing, but it does explain why he would just skip school.
Well I mean, the wbba is probably covering his expenses and stuff because how much popularity he brings to Beyblade. In GT has was basically zac the sunshine lol

I’m sure possibly the wbba covers rent, and stuff like that

If they have enough money to make a futuristic multi story blading plaza, they most likely have millions
Beyblade is the premier sport of the Beyblade world so that's probably why top bladers are well taken care of.

I wouldn't say their skipping school,  beyblade from the beginning never was about shool life. Their focus is the beys we don't know what what happen of screen or even during timeskips which they could've easily studied during that time. They just didn't show it theirs other anime like that
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:01 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Wait it’s a tag team?

Imagine what the teams would be if it is a 2v2? 
Depending on the situation (say if Lane is good) since we really don’t know. 
Valt is probably the hardest one to choose because it could be a lot of people he could team up with but I’ll say: 

Valt & Rantaro 

Shu & Lane

Free & Silas (because they’re teammates and Silas wouldn’t have anyone) 

Hikaru & Hyuga 

Aiga & Ranjiro 

Drum & Delta (Thats if all these bladers came back) 

Phi & Gwynn (the reason I did this is not because Gwynn is “bad” but because he never really cared about someone being “evil” (like how he joined Arthur) but we don’t even know if Phi is still bad). 

Wakiya & Daigo (because they were teammates once before) 
The only people I couldn’t find a team for is 
Lui 
Xander 
Zac 

(Plus I don’t think this could happen because of the uneven amount of bladers). But this would be so cool if it had happened.
(Jul. 02, 2020  5:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:01 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: No its individual.. dont worry
Imagine what the teams would be if it is a 2v2? 
Depending on the situation (say if Lane is good) since we really don’t know. 
Valt is probably the hardest one to choose because it could be a lot of people he could team up with but I’ll say: 

Valt & Rantaro 

Shu & Lane

Free & Silas (because they’re teammates and Silas wouldn’t have anyone) 

Hikaru & Hyuga 

Aiga & Ranjiro 

Drum & Delta (Thats if all these bladers came back) 

Phi & Gwynn (the reason I did this is not because Gwynn is “bad” but because he never really cared about someone being “evil” (like how he joined Arthur) but we don’t even know if Phi is still bad). 

Wakiya & Daigo (because they were teammates once before) 
The only people I couldn’t find a team for is 
Lui 
Xander 
Zac 

(Plus I don’t think this could happen because of the uneven amount of bladers). But this would be so cool if it had happened.

Zac can go with xhaka . I mean both are/were supreme 4 and both is on good terms.  So it would work . Lui is the real difficult one since he play alone the only person Lui was ever seen to close to was gou from s1 and maybe to a degree suoh but yea the guy is very solitary.
HA! I would like to see Lui try and work in a team with literally anybody. He's such a lone wolf
Who is more powerful Gwyn vs Phi

This 2 bladers who were the main antagonists in the sessions in turbo Phi was the main antagonist and in rise Gwyn was the main antagonist. This season Lane Valhalla is the main antagonist. But these two previous series antagonists were too tough for the protagonists. Aiga as after being a protagonist I think people love Phi more than Aiga. Drum has impressed a lot as well as Delta. Actually this 2 bladers are beyond comparison it is very very tough to choose one of them who is more powerful. Phi had an advantage of defeating 2 very epic and legendary bladers Shu and Free not only he had defeated them but also destroyed both of there blades. So Phi in this case had an advantage than of Gwyn. But don't forget that when Arthur had come full power Drum, Delta and the previous champion Aiga was very weak after Arthur but then also Gwyn had defeated him with big bang Genesis ultimate blade. The whole season Gwyn only defeated once in the last episode he had draws but never defeated before it. But compare to Gwyn Phi had defeated by Aiga once then once he was defeated by Aiga in the 50th episode of turbo. Gwyn defeated Arthur very easily who had beat Aiga very easily that gives Gwyn an advantage. Blading style of both are very different from each other I would now if we take revive pheonix and big bang Genesis then Genesis will easily win but Dread Pheonix is very tough we knew that. Gwyn calculations during battle would defeat Phi but Phi's double cannon break is very powerful attack. At the end I would after all the analysis a little bit ahead is Gwyn so now everyone tell who you think is more powerful
Does anyone else just love how Valt helped Delta pick himself up after losing to Arthur.
Could Gwyn calculate a way to beat every bey?
(Jul. 03, 2020  11:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Does anyone else just love how Valt helped Delta pick himself up after losing to Arthur.
I definitely loved that part. Valt is honestly just everyone’s best friend and it’s no joke either. The only character who I personally think can be considered nicer than Valt would be Drum and he trained under Valt too.
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:50 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I can't wait for the Legends Festival!
Same here. You know what I’m hoping for that I think you may also be hoping for? A tournament like  the god bladers cup where all the bladers in a particular group battle one another to decide who moves on to the semis and finals. In my opinion it’s a lot more entertaining and fun than an elimination tournament.