Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 16, 2019  10:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Two questions.

#1: Is it just me or did the first Burst tournament consist of Valt losing round 1, and then winning the next rounds with a Burst Finish up until the semi-finalists/finalists?

#2: Remember when Hoji nearly defeated Wakiya by trying to attack his bey mid air before it landed (aka failed Daichi vs Kai, best G-Revolution battle ever) so his wings could asborb Wakiya's spin and Burst it? Theoriically, if Wakiya or any defense or stamina blader attempted to try that onto Joshua's bey, could they negate/counter Cyclone..Counter?
For question 2, The entire design of Horusood upper and claw was for it to be somewhat aerial and have it defy friction which is probably why it was able to pull of that awesome feat so not many other bladers could really pull it off. In theory Joshua’s first move, Cyclone wall would produce a wind barrier (similarly to tornado Wyvern) and trap the opposing bey within it. Maybe Garuda could use the wind barrier to fly high up until a point where gravity would make it fall with intense force and burst Jinnius.
Oh yeah, he can increase the power of his Upper Force dive bomb smash from the barrier. Smart move.

Rantaro, easily the most polarizing main character before Aiga’s existence for good reason, his skills as a blader. Ragnarok is designed for pure Stamina and some Defense, but it feels like the writers never wanted Rantaro to push his skills to the next levels. Its a shame since he’s not as bad like Yugo, Hoji, and Jin but inferior to Zac, every other God Stamina blader and even the ChoZ Staminas (yeah I said it, Ranjirou is a better blader than Rantaro). Could Rantaro realistically be better? He beat Wakiya, Kyo, Yellow Mask, and Sisco.

He tried a inferior Flash Shoot against Wakiya so he increased his launch power, he could theatricality perform drain move towards an opponent in the center by surrounding it in Roktavor’s flame, like Dead Gravity but without attacking.

In competitive play, Ragnarok’s disc (or layer) wings are too small to improve his force, so like Zac and Free, couldn’t he train to make the wings stronger so if he gets hit by an attack, he could go Geist Claw, and absorb the damage to counter attack with the extra centrifugal force he received the game (Twin Flame Cross)

Or being knocked in the away and using the wings to generate flames that slow down the opponents spin power as it depends back to the stadium. Or a Stamina version of Z Dive….which maybe Cuza did with Moonsault Dive but I can’t remember which mode Cognite was in for that.

Idk, thoughts?
(Apr. 16, 2019  8:43 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: drum reminds me of valt in season 1. happy , enthusiastic nothing like aiga who just wanted to win

They all wanted to win, Aiga was just too obsessed and into it that he got possessed by evil auras
I've been hearing rumors that the dub for Turbo is adding extra stadiums and layers to battles, is that true?
(Apr. 18, 2019  7:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I've been hearing rumors that the dub for Turbo is adding extra stadiums and layers to battles, is that true?

Yeah the stadiums all have rails.
(Apr. 18, 2019  7:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I've been hearing rumors that the dub for Turbo is adding extra stadiums and layers to battles, is that true?

Marketing and advertising pfft

But I dont think the rails thing is too bad at all; Im half-half on it
Hey so is just finished episode 50 of Cho Z and OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS THE BEST BEY BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN!!!! I MEAN, PHI HAD LOST HIS MIND MID WAY INTO THE BATTLE, AIGA GRABBED ACHILLES' SWORD AND THREW IT TO HIM, NARU YELLED AND WAS SUPER SUPPORTIVE (wasn't she always XD), I MEAN... WOW!! I used to hate Aiga at first. But now that I've seen this battle the only thing going through my head is, "This sucka better win against Valt OR I'M -". Ahem. Anyway. It was awsome. I wish all bey battles were like that. In the anime and in real life
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:10 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey so is just finished episode 50 of Cho Z and OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS THE BEST BEY BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN!!!! I MEAN, PHI HAD LOST HIS MIND MID WAY INTO THE BATTLE, AIGA GRABBED ACHILLES' SWORD AND THREW IT TO HIM, NARU YELLED AND WAS SUPER SUPPORTIVE (wasn't she always XD), I MEAN... WOW!! I used to hate Aiga at first. But now that I've seen this battle the only thing going through my head is, "This sucka better win against Valt OR I'M -". Ahem. Anyway. It was awsome. I wish all bey battles were like that. In the anime and in real life

If those battles were in real life that would be dangerous! Like if someone used Achilles and grabbed the sword and threw the sword towards his/her opponent, that wouldn’t end well. Tongue_out_wink
But then if someobe used Forneus, Emporer Guard then they would be ok XD
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:10 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey so is just finished episode 50 of Cho Z and OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS THE BEST BEY BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN!!!! I MEAN, PHI HAD LOST HIS MIND MID WAY INTO THE BATTLE, AIGA GRABBED ACHILLES' SWORD AND THREW IT TO HIM, NARU YELLED AND WAS SUPER SUPPORTIVE (wasn't she always XD), I MEAN... WOW!! I used to hate Aiga at first. But now that I've seen this battle the only thing going through my head is, "This sucka better win against Valt OR I'M -". Ahem. Anyway. It was awsome. I wish all bey battles were like that. In the anime and in real life

If those battles were in real life that would be dangerous! Like if someone used Achilles and grabbed the sword and threw the sword towards his/her opponent, that wouldn’t end well. Tongue_out_wink

Adding onto this, I feel like Beyblades are going to be banned sooner or later if this happened. I prefer safety over taking over the world with a spinning top lol
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: But then if someobe used Forneus, Emporer Guard then they would be ok XD

Or if someone used Dead Phoenix…
lol. What if the Beyblade characters were real? We could battle Vault and Shut and get reked horribly but we would feel awesome and then we would try it again and then it would be wash rinse repeat lol

STUPID AUTOCORRECT
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:32 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: lol. What if the Beyblade characters were real? We could battle Vault and Shut and get reked horribly but we would feel awesome and then we would try it again and then it would be wash rinse repeat lol

STUPID AUTOCORRECT

Or we could battle Phi!
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:32 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: lol. What if the Beyblade characters were real? We could battle Vault and Shut and get reked horribly but we would feel awesome and then we would try it again and then it would be wash rinse repeat lol

STUPID AUTOCORRECT

Or we could battle Phi!

AND KILL OUR BEYS?! ARE YOU AS INSANE AS PHI IN EPISODE 50
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:37 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Or we could battle Phi!

AND KILL OUR BEYS?! ARE YOU AS INSANE AS PHI IN EPISODE 50

Then buy another one. I mean in the real world, beys are replaceable.
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:37 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: AND KILL OUR BEYS?! ARE YOU AS INSANE AS PHI IN EPISODE 50

Then buy another one. I mean in the real world, beys are replaceable.

they get repaired. Plus we're just day what if the real world was like the anime.
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Then buy another one. I mean in the real world, beys are replaceable.

they get repaired. Plus we're just day what if the real world was like the anime.

Actually, what you've said was "What if the beyblade characters were real". But let's say we were in the Burst anime, then Phi will almost always win because Burst plot, unless you have a new bey to advertise.
Maybe if Daigo comes back he can use Reaper Deathscyther 12 Crown!
In the anime: Everyone acts like they all have one Bey, and that every Bey is priceless and there cant be found in stores

In real life: Heck why cant you just get a dang Bey from a STORE

And also, logic applies
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:46 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: they get repaired. Plus we're just day what if the real world was like the anime.

Actually, what you've said was "What if the beyblade characters were real". But let's say we were in the Burst anime, then Phi will almost always win because Burst plot, unless you have a new bey to advertise.

I have several customers beys

Arc Leviathan
Ultimate Susano
Galaxy Orion
Infinite Arondite
Shadow Dragonis
Crimson Salamander (Suoh Goushin for GT!)
Shall I continue?
the beys I love to return, so I want to fanname them as well like how boigamer25 did.

Seething Forneus
Inferno Salamander
Thunder Trident
Flame Spriggan
Terror Longinus
Master Xcalibur
Saga Ragnaruk
Underworld Kerberus
Herculean Achilles
Devourer Hades
Deprive Phoenix
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: the beys I love to return, so I want to fanname them as well like how boigamer25 did.

Seething Forneus
Inferno Salamander
Thunder Trident
Flame Spriggan
Terror Longinus
Master Xcalibur
Saga Ragnaruk
Underworld Kerberus
Herculean Achilles
Devourer Hades
Deprive Phoenix

Lol. I was about to name my Salamander Inferno when I first made it
If Hades comes back, it would make the most sense to name it Undead Hades. It would be fitting for it, IF it comes back, or, comes back from the dead.
the episodes are so short and are boring as hell
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: the episodes are so short and are boring as hell

Well I think it is good
Being short = good quality
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:12 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: the episodes are so short and are boring as hell

Well I think it is good
Being short = good quality

if they are going to make it 13 minute long every week shouldn't they try do 2 episodes everyweek?