Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2019  7:12 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: the episodes are so short and are boring as hell

Well I think it is good
Being short = good quality

Sometimes, although not always the case. I mean Zero G doesn't seem more quality than Metal Masters.
I think GT is just okay, I mean it feels more grounded than Cho-Z it kinda feels like s1 and God but I think we'll have to wait until it's over before we start judging
(Apr. 19, 2019  6:33 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: If Hades comes back, it would make the most sense to name it Undead Hades. It would be fitting for it, IF it comes back, or, comes back from the dead.

Or names like purgatory hades, cocytus hades, tartarus hades, underworld hades would also fits it too since all are connected to hades like the name undead.
Just finished episode 51... A bit underwhelming for the final episode lol. And with THAT I am Officially done with Chouzetsu! Can't wait for Gt!
How did Phi escape Hearts' Dead Gravity in ep 41. It's not a big topic it's just a small question.
Heart's name will be Hyde in the English dub.
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:08 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Heart's name will be Hyde in the English dub.
My Mind- Like A Fallen Angel!! Lol.
AOT fans will understand. 
But for those who didn't get it, the first opening of Attack On Titan was from Yoshiki Ft. Hyde.
Anyways, I don't have any issues with this name! But instead, I like it a lot!! Looking forward to his VA now!
(Apr. 20, 2019  1:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:08 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Heart's name will be Hyde in the English dub.
My Mind- Like A Fallen Angel!! Lol.
But for those who didn't get it, the first opening of Attack On Titan was from Yoshiki Ft. Hyde.
Anyways, I don't have any issues with this name! But instead, I like it a lot!! Looking forward to his VA now!
Oh I thought you were referring to the Red Swan Attack On Titan opening from season 3 lol.

Hearts to Hyde, kinda fits even though we know Phi's not the sane one in the relationship lol.

Hyde isnt much of a bad name at all. But Im gonna be entirely honest here: Hearts’ name is a lot more adorable and less-evil than Hyde lol
(Apr. 20, 2019  3:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  1:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: My Mind- Like A Fallen Angel!! Lol.
Oh I thought you were referring to the Red Swan Attack On Titan opening from season 3 lol.

Hearts to Hyde, kinda fits even though we know Phi's not the sane one in the relationship lol.
Yup that's right. It's name is Red Swan, but the chorus says Like A Fallen Angel. That opening has so much meaning and hidden notes, especially after chapter 114, it makes soo much sense.
And yeah, Phi has some behavioural issues, he didn't get a beyblade he wanted, and threw a illogical tantrum. But it was kinda fun to watch.
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  3:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Oh I thought you were referring to the Red Swan Attack On Titan opening from season 3 lol.

Yuo that's right. It' name is Red Swan, but the chorus says Like A Fallen Angel. That opening has so much meaning and hidden notes, especially after 114, it makes soo much sense.
And yeah, Phi has some behavioural issues, he didn't get a beyblade he wanted, and threw a illogical tantrum. But it was kinda fun to watch.
Oh yeah, AoT manga's getting crazy.
We can all agree Phi was entertaining enough though.
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Really hits it into your hearts

I have one heart lol
I just realized, we haven’t pushed the scientists bladers to their unlimited potential. This might a little too Bleach Mayuri but

Evel’s goal was to create the strongest bey…which he sorta almost did had Phi not changed the rules to be Burst only and beat a giphed Ranjiro…that’s it. A little bit more could’ve been done with him (I dunno, make him a rival to Fubuki, say it with me I LOVE DEFENSE. Uh why didn’t Buizel do anything in that gym battle, arghh)

Madoka (no she did not get annoying in future seasons): only bladed once and if you play as her in the DS game, you could see why.

Unlike everyone else, I like Team Louvuska, but Aleksei could’ve had a stronger movepool outside of cheating. Sure Nowabunga had an advantage too but he put up a good fight.

Kite was a main character and invented Synchrome, but still hasn’t beaten Yoshi or Kira, but he did beat Baihu with Eight and Karura on his own later. I just wish he got more development.

Naoki was entertaining, but we needed a character like him to cause way more mayhem and carnage for at least 5 episodes.

(Apr. 20, 2019  6:11 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Really hits it into your hearts

I have one heart lol
You out pun-ed me when I tried to pun you. Pun-tastic.
Actually, Hyde makes more sense now that I think about it, he's got an attack and defense mode for his bey, and his attack gives him a strong counter attack but his defense gives him a stronger overall attack. He's a two in one resonance lunatic. Perfect!
I wonder if why GT episodes are 13 minutes now is because the dubbed version wants to added in more Slingshot/rails so they have to animate those again, I’m probably wrong but meh it’s a theory
Dumber question time. So, Heart's Dead Gravity is a pretty strong move, only like 4 people in ChoZ could probably beat it. But if an opponent were to just be in the middle of the stadium in stamina mode/be a stamina type:
1) Could Hearts/Hyde activate the move if it wasn't attacking the opposing bey at the start? if so,
2) If the purple energy still develops, could it damage the bey regardless? If so
3) if the opposing bey and blader were a mid to high tier Stamina blader like Free and.....uh.....Zac or had a Stamina mode (Achilles), could they survive the attack if it's the only damage they received in the match?
(Apr. 21, 2019  1:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dumber question time. So, Heart's Dead Gravity is a pretty strong move, only like 4 people in ChoZ could probably beat it. But if an opponent were to just be in the middle of the stadium in stamina mode/be a stamina type:
1) Could Hearts/Hyde activate the move if it wasn't attacking the opposing bey at the start? if so,
2) If the purple energy still develops, could it damage the bey regardless? If so
3) if the opposing bey and blader were a mid to high tier Stamina blader like Free and.....uh.....Zac or had a Stamina mode (Achilles), could they survive the attack if it's the only damage they received in the match?

To answer 1 Heartz used Dead Gravity on Phi when rP was in the middle, dH slowly moved in closer to it
(Apr. 21, 2019  1:41 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  1:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dumber question time. So, Heart's Dead Gravity is a pretty strong move, only like 4 people in ChoZ could probably beat it. But if an opponent were to just be in the middle of the stadium in stamina mode/be a stamina type:

To answer 1 Heartz used Dead Gravity on Phi when rP was in the middle, dH slowly moved in closer to it
So that answers every other question I had then, thanks.
Guys I'm rewatching the plastic gen and I can't decide between dub or sub. Dub had dizzi and the good music but sub kinda sounds better and there aren't any lines cut. Is the soundtrack in the japanese version on par with the english one, and is a lot of the dialogue compromised? I've watched ep 1 both sub and dub right now for the differences and the dub did left out some important bits, does it get better?
(Apr. 21, 2019  4:11 PM)Limetka Wrote: Guys I'm rewatching the plastic gen and I can't decide between dub or sub.  Dub had dizzi and the good music but sub kinda sounds better and there aren't any lines cut. Is the soundtrack in the japanese version on par with the english one, and is a lot of the dialogue compromised? I've watched ep 1 both sub and dub right now for the differences and the dub did left out some important bits, does it get better?
The sub has a better story line and kept some themes that were too dark for the dub. The sound track of the dub is much better. Overall it depends on if you care more about the story or how comfortable you are.
(Apr. 21, 2019  5:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  4:11 PM)Limetka Wrote: Guys I'm rewatching the plastic gen and I can't decide between dub or sub.  Dub had dizzi and the good music but sub kinda sounds better and there aren't any lines cut. Is the soundtrack in the japanese version on par with the english one, and is a lot of the dialogue compromised? I've watched ep 1 both sub and dub right now for the differences and the dub did left out some important bits, does it get better?
The sub has a better story line and kept some themes that were too dark for the dub. The sound track of the dub is much better. Overall it depends on if you care more about the story or how comfortable you are.

Well, I've watched a few more episodes of both now and omg was I just too young back then to notice or did Dizzi's jokes not age well at all? And the sub has some good soundtrack too, so I guess I'll stick with that this time. But thanks!
While I definitely like the corny dub and even grew up with it, I'd personally recommend the subbed version. Some lines are noticeably different if you remember most of the dialogue like I do, the sub feels more intense with its wonderful soundtrack and it always seemed more sensible. The dub swapped a lot of relevant or darker parts with either corny jokes or something a bit less relevant and more goofy. If you've seen the dub already, I'd definitely check out the sub for a new experience and see how it stacks up.
Hyde... Seriously? I can understand Hasbro renaming Dead Hades to Dread Hades but really? Why does Hasbro keep changing EVERYTHING when it already makes So much sense?
(Apr. 21, 2019  6:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hyde... Seriously? I can understand Hasbro renaming Dead Hades to Dread Hades but really? Why does Hasbro keep changing EVERYTHING when it already makes So much sense?

Maybe it’s a reference to the fact that Hyde keeps his true nature hidden and puts up the entertainer persona to mask it (like Jekyll and Hyde). We can see from Hearts introduction to the anime and the events after Hades destruction that the whole “hyper” act is pretty much a mask for his real persona. Jekyll is like the normal side whilst Hyde is the first insane side that he uses to hide his real insecurities.
(Apr. 21, 2019  6:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hyde... Seriously? I can understand Hasbro renaming Dead Hades to Dread Hades but really? Why does Hasbro keep changing EVERYTHING when it already makes So much sense?

I still dont get why Hearts has Hearts for a name though. Just being honest here (since Hearts was supposed to be half-evil; but his name, Hearts, is more adorable than scary)