Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Everyone who likes the direction Shu's character development has been taking is Shu Kurenai kin. I don't make the rules, sorry
Alright so I saw Maruttis corocoro video and saw the final God series chapter and...

(Feb. 13, 2018  10:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so I saw Maruttis corocoro video and saw the final God series chapter and...

Lol lui broke legend spriggan on purpose just to provoked shu so that's invalid but the others your right but what did you expect shu being evil in the first place was just to give valt a reason to win the tournament without everyone being mad cause logically speaking valt wasn't even supposed to beat free an as for Valt being #1 makes since he doesn't need to beat lui for that Lui was destroyed by shu and Valt beat the former #1 so he doesn't need to beat lui anymore the only place for him to beat lui is at another national tournament not the world league anymore
(Feb. 13, 2018  11:20 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  10:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so I saw Maruttis corocoro video and saw the final God series chapter and...

Lol lui broke legend spriggan on purpose just to provoked shu so that's invalid but the others your right but what did you expect shu being evil in the first place was just to give valt a reason to win the tournament without everyone being mad cause logically speaking valt wasn't even supposed to beat free an as for Valt being #1 makes since he doesn't need to beat lui for that Lui was destroyed by shu and Valt beat the former #1 so he doesn't need to beat lui anymore the only place for him to beat lui is at another national tournament not the world league anymore

Oh so that was on purpose? That makes a bit more sense then. But for the rest there's no excusing that. No Shu doesn't have to be evil for Valt to win the tournament, sure it gives him more of a reason but Valt is a determined kid who wants to win anyway and he's going to win it via plot armour anyhow.
Lui did not break Storm Spriggan on purpose. He said after the battle that it "wasn't a real victory." I'm more inclined to believe he broke Legend Spriggan on purpose, since Shu was well and truly off the deep end by then. Can we end the stigma of Lui intentionally breaking S2? That was entirely down to Shu being stupid.

(Feb. 14, 2018  12:23 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Lui did not break Storm Spriggan on purpose. He said after the battle that it "wasn't a real victory." I'm more inclined to believe he broke Legend Spriggan on purpose, since Shu was well and truly off the deep end by then. Can we end the stigma of Lui intentionally breaking S2? That was entirely down to Shu being stupid.

We were talking about Legend Spriggan when he said that was the Spriggan Lui broke on purpose, not S2.
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:23 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Lui did not break Storm Spriggan on purpose. He said after the battle that it "wasn't a real victory." I'm more inclined to believe he broke Legend Spriggan on purpose, since Shu was well and truly off the deep end by then. Can we end the stigma of Lui intentionally breaking S2? That was entirely down to Shu being stupid.

We are not talking about storm spriggan everyone knows he got the crack ever since the battle against Wakiya but legend spriggan was legit on purpose cause that's how Lui is he likes to provoked people as for the Shu things nobody's is gonna blame for two reasons in everyone's mind it's ashram fault plus the whole point was so that valt save him not blame him same for daina ,Wakiya and xhaka the won't blame him at all infact their more likely to understand him

(Feb. 14, 2018  12:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  11:20 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol lui broke legend spriggan on purpose just to provoked shu so that's invalid but the others your right but what did you expect shu being evil in the first place was just to give valt a reason to win the tournament without everyone being mad cause logically speaking valt wasn't even supposed to beat free an as for Valt being #1 makes since he doesn't need to beat lui for that Lui was destroyed by shu and Valt beat the former #1 so he doesn't need to beat lui anymore the only place for him to beat lui is at another national tournament not the world league anymore

Oh so that was on purpose? That makes a bit more sense then. But for the rest there's no excusing that. No Shu doesn't have to be evil for Valt to win the tournament, sure it gives him more of a reason but Valt is a determined kid who wants to win anyway and he's going to win it via plot armour anyhow.

That's your point of view but not the writers clearly shu was made villain for many reasons #1 to get the people who didn't like him in season like me to like him in season two #2 shu being lost in power so that valt save him is a mean character job remember burst ain't like metal saga or the original weres there was evil person who threatened the world with beys supernatural powers so the have to create a villain to connect with the main character for him to be the hero and shu was the perfect choice to experience on at the end the writers encomplish what the wanted create a villain make shu more interesting plus the hero saving the day and being #1 at the same time

I was also thinking the owner of zA might be Burst's take on a Daichi/Masamune type character.
(Feb. 14, 2018  1:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: That's your point of view but not the writers clearly shu was made villain for many reasons #1 to get the people who didn't like him in season like me to like him in season two #2 shu being lost in power so that valt save him is a mean character job remember burst ain't like metal saga or the original weres there was evil person who threatened the world with beys supernatural powers so the have to create a villain to connect with the main character for him to be the hero and shu was the perfect choice to experience on at the end the writers encomplish what the wanted create a villain make shu more interesting plus the hero saving the day and being #1 at the same time
(Feb. 14, 2018  1:26 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  1:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: That's your point of view but not the writers clearly shu was made villain for many reasons #1 to get the people who didn't like him in season like me to like him in season two #2 shu being lost in power so that valt save him is a mean character job remember burst ain't like metal saga or the original weres there was evil person who threatened the world with beys supernatural powers so the have to create a villain to connect with the main character for him to be the hero and shu was the perfect choice to experience on at the end the writers encomplish what the wanted create a villain make shu more interesting plus the hero saving the day and being #1 at the same time

Like I said that's your opinion not the writers do know how many character from anime or manga was forgiven for even worse reason even if you were to make that logic it doesn't matter at the end the writers still wins while you may think it wasn't for the fans that turning shu evil make him likeable but there also people who will desegree with you cause the were few people who didn't like him before but it is what it is this has happened many times in anime or manga so it will not change now as for me I'm neutral about Shu turning evil or anti hero cause I've seen this many times but I just give my opinion of what I think most of the time but I'll say this shu being forgiven by everyone isn't the issue since valt has no problem at all now the thing that's gonna be interesting is how are they gonna write shu now how is he gonna go back to beyblade will he beyblade again, will he use spriggan again or change bey completely how Is he gonna fight whether is gonna use his old style which is very about tactics and perfection or keep his new style which is more intimidating and dominated or combined both that's the thing which might be interesting to see if the continued it
Omg bbg manga man

@[God Dragruler]
(Feb. 14, 2018  11:59 AM)Limetka Wrote:

We're aware of that. The third season could have a new main character or reboot or alternate universe. Or it could be a series where Valt needs to sustain his win and essentially have it like G-Rev.
(Feb. 14, 2018  8:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[God Dragruler]

I'm not contracting you shu turning evil was obvious since their were using lui as a fuel for this well anyway let's just say the writers got what the wanted killing two birds with one stone

(Feb. 14, 2018  11:59 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Well that was the risk of letting Valt win this is the reason I prefer shu winning like this the would have an other solid plot let Valt win everything in the 3Rd season with less losses the could've resolve the shu thing even if Valt had lost but like jinbee said the could always do another national or world champion just to solidify valt as a champion like the g revolution or simply change main character like zero g we'll have to wait and see
Is it just me or is Drain Fafnirs stamina in the show really inconsistent? Like, sometimes it'll look very powerful and crazy strong and other times it doesn't hold up that well without spin stealing?

[Image: DYGCThrVMAAcT-P.jpg]

Poster for Season 3

wtf Rantaro

Valt isn't the MC anymore or what? Also a brief timeskip, since his bro seems older now.
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:24 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DYGCThrVMAAcT-P.jpg]

Poster for Season 3

wtf Rantaro

Valt isn't the MC anymore or what? Also a brief timeskip, since his bro seems older now.

Yup valt is out of the main character pictures
Imagine if Valt was the final opponent? So like the last episode is less about battling some mean or evil blader and more about surpassing a legend?
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Imagine if Valt was the final opponent? So like the last episode is less about battling some mean or evil blader and more about surpassing a legend?

I hope so but beyblade doesn't seems to like leaving the evil blader out of the picture
what is this

How could they just split up Tokonatsu and Nika :c

Still looks interesting, though. Can't wait for S3 now
Will I ever be able to take Lui seriously again?

[Image: ns579s5u.png]

Nah.
[Image: img_chara01.png]

If anyone needed an image of Aiga Akaba, here it is.
Finished the first Burst anime! Onward to Burst God/Evolution!

[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/profile/browser/?ft_ent_identifier=494656914244224_541062956270286&av=100004271619265]