Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 23, 2017  10:32 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: New image of Red Eye from Hiro Morita!

[Image: DFNy72hUQAEQT7q.jpg:large]

Sakyo X2, this image is the same that appears in the fist beyblade burst god manga cover. It is only the full version :-)
Aoi Valt/Sakyo, this is the full version :)

Sakyo X2, why you use and modify your post in order to make useless my post?
(Jun. 25, 2017  4:40 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I have a theory, that since Hyoma has no last name, lives in Koma Village, and Takafumi Adachi said, that in his original plan for Metal Fight Beyblade, Gingka's mom wasn't dead, I think that Hyoma is Gingka's half brother, from a different relationship, that Gingka's mother while she was with Ryu, which is why they broke up.

Now that I think about it, this is not a very well thought out theory. Especially since Hyoma is an anime exclusive character, and Takafumi Adachi said that he made sure that they stayed true to his manga. But then that gives me the question: Where is Gingka's mom? Takafumi Adachi hasn't spoken much on her, besides saying that he planned for her to be alive. I guess we may never know.
Anyone have a link to the first Metal Fight Beyblade opening (japanese) in instrumental?
To me it seems like Shu (Red Eye) "absorbed" Lui's powers (Left Spin and metal in the Layer) and combined them with the power of his now dead Spriggan in order to take revenge on Lui and his new Nightmare Longinus in the upcoming world championship for destroying his Beyblade. Maybe Lui will be on the Chinese or Japanese Team since his Avatar is based on a Long. The best blader from the western world vs. the best blader from the eastern world. That would be epic! Grin
A New Image Of Free !!   @____@

[Image: KIK9wd9.jpg]

Much Amazing !!
Such Wow !!

(Aug. 02, 2017  3:22 AM)Wombat Wrote: A New Image Of Free !!   @____@

[Image: KIK9wd9.jpg]

Much Amazing !!
Such Wow !!

*slow clap* This is Skudii Tier beyblade memes
I remember it's been mentioned redeye =/= shu
[Image: mAnQ.png]

I've found this awesome image and thought about what would happen if the blade breakers would battle valt's friends. (the original 5 would be adjusted to the burst universe of course). 
It's been a few years since I saw the plastic anime but let's say that the burst characters also have a 3 season development. Let's do this as they're standing in the picture.

Ray vs Wakyia = Draw 
Kenny vs Daina = Daina wins
Max vs Rantaro = Max wins
Kay vs Shu = Shu wins
Takao vs Valt = Takao wins

this is 100% just my opinion tho
(Aug. 05, 2017  9:42 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: mAnQ.png]

I've found this awesome image and thought about what would happen if the blade breakers would battle valt's friends. (the original 5 would be adjusted to the burst universe of course). 
It's been a few years since I saw the plastic anime but let's say that the burst characters also have a 3 season development. Let's do this as they're standing in the picture.

Ray vs Wakyia = Draw 
Kay vs Shu = Shu wins

Here's the link to the person who drew that: https://mobile.twitter.com/prosaicwonder?lang=en

PSA; don't repost fanart without permission and/or credit from the artist.
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  9:42 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: mAnQ.png]

Ray vs Wakyia = Draw 
Kay vs Shu = Shu wins

Here's the link to the person who drew that: https://mobile.twitter.com/prosaicwonder?lang=en

eeeh

do you have a permission for your profile picture too?
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:35 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Here's the link to the person who drew that: https://mobile.twitter.com/prosaicwonder?lang=en

eeeh

My profile picture is official art, so idk what you're trying to prove. Just don't repost fanart without a source or permission.
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:35 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Here's the link to the person who drew that: https://mobile.twitter.com/prosaicwonder?lang=en

eeeh

Screenshots from official shows are not bound by the same rules and etiquette as fanart. The Beyblade community had a terrible reputation among the Japanese artist community many years ago and, since then, we have done our part and enforced the logical policy that fanart can only be distributed where and how the artist allows it. 

Even if you disagree, it is in our forum rules, even though it targets avatar and signature uses specifically.

Ahh after years I heard MFB's Hindi Dubbed song and it really made all those days just come back in front of my eyes and brought back that "FIRE" in my blader's spirit again which I kinda was reducing over years. I feeling like reborned again as that 10 year f2.
I just read through the MFB Zero-G Manga, and what the hell, that was a thousand times better than the anime! The Zero-G anime was so uninspired and clearly trying to copy the prior seasons, but the Zero-G manga was actually good! The inclusion of Kenta, Sakyo being an actual, fun character instead of MFB Edgelord #927365129, a queer-coded villain that has a decent motivation and gets a happy ending, Shinobu not just being a generic rival guy, Zero not being given his bey to him by Gingka (which I always thought made no sense timeline-wise)...

Why on earth did they never adapt this material? It would have made for a way more interesting show than what actually ended up being made!
I agree, when I read through the Zero-G manga I heavily wondered why things were so different. And one of my favorite things about the manga was Kenta actually looking different, and obviously older, compared to his anime counterpart. Along with Ryuga's backstory getting heavily explained. Takafumi Adachi has said that people went to the meetings to make sure that they stayed true to his manga, so I don't know why everything is so different. But according to him, he loves the anime adaptations, as well his original work, so that's good.
(Sep. 16, 2017  1:24 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I just read through the MFB Zero-G Manga, and what the hell, that was a thousand times better than the anime! The Zero-G anime was so uninspired and clearly trying to copy the prior seasons, but the Zero-G manga was actually good! The inclusion of Kenta, Sakyo being an actual, fun character instead of MFB Edgelord #927365129, a queer-coded villain that has a decent motivation and gets a happy ending, Shinobu not just being a generic rival guy, Zero not being given his bey to him by Gingka (which I always thought made no sense timeline-wise)...

Why on earth did they never adapt this material? It would have made for a way more interesting show than what actually ended up being made!

I have never read the entire Zero G manga but I have seen some things I would've loved to see in the anime. Zero G is just a blander MFB first season to me. It's odd because usually, at least for me, the beyblade animes are normally better.
Zero G is really cool. It had a great potential to be even better than the original MFB trilogy. Unfortunately it wasn't well used. All the synchrome system things would've made such great plot moments!
(Sep. 16, 2017  1:39 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Zero G is really cool. It had a great potential to be even better than the original MFB trilogy. Unfortunately it wasn't well used. All the synchrome system things would've made such great plot moments!

Beyga, your Beyblade galaxy from YouTube right? Sorry if I'm off topic here
(Sep. 16, 2017  1:45 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  1:39 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Zero G is really cool. It had a great potential to be even better than the original MFB trilogy. Unfortunately it wasn't well used. All the synchrome system things would've made such great plot moments!

Beyga, your Beyblade galaxy from YouTube right? Sorry if I'm off topic here

Yep! He is!
I have a question...what happened to the 2nd season of shogun steel?? It released its trailor months ago....what happened to the series???
I don't think their is one, unless they released one in Japan, a while back. But concerning the subject of one now, that is impossible, they would never release the second season of an older series, when they have already moved onto the next generation.
I just started binge-watching Burst last week and mustered the strength to use my Japanese skills to understand God eps 5-24.

I find it to be hilarious and I know that 10 year old me would think this series is my fave. It kinda is in a way. It has a realism than the Metal saga does not (no monsters/evil world domination and etc). Perhaps I'd be speaking too soon if or when the final season comes.
(Sep. 16, 2017  3:31 AM)Love Wrote: I just started binge-watching Burst last week and mustered the strength to use my Japanese skills to understand God eps 5-24.

I find it to be hilarious and I know that 10 year old me would think this series is my fave. It kinda is in a way. It has a realism than the Metal saga does not (no monsters/evil world domination and etc). Perhaps I'd be speaking too soon if or when the final season comes.

That is until they ruined it with the stupid Red Eye's arc. I got no problem with the realism, but it could've been done better. The Red Eye's arc was not in any way realistic, there is no logical way those booby traps should belong anywhere but something like 4D or V-Force. I've also heard that Valt actually commands his God Valkyrie to activate his driver, so it's not really about launch techniques, and it can't be because he's just being a kid and pretending he commands it, as soon as he tells the driver to activate, it does. Not to mention it activates to the semi flat mode after the Jaggy mode sometimes which is physically impossible. I personally find Burst God really inconsistent with what it wants to be and it's not paced that well because of the many episodes they go back to the Beyclub and do nothing. I'm also not a fan of the downgrade of characters like Wakiya.

I'm hoping the season finale doesn't start going all super fantasy and all that stuff, the Burst God series already has problems with inconsistencies.