Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Who is arriving first Shu or Lui in dynamite
(Jul. 11, 2021  10:46 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Who is arriving first Shu or Lui in dynamite

Lui will likely appear first
(Jul. 11, 2021  11:22 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  10:46 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Who is arriving first Shu or Lui in dynamite

Lui will likely appear first

Well, Lui has already appeared (way back in Episode 1-2), but if the question is asking who is arriving first with a DB bey, it's most likely Shu as the 20th (that is 4 weeks from now) episode's title is 'The Crimson Spriggan'. Also, DB Spriggan releases before Longinus I believe.
Hi guys I just noticed Disney XD has put back Beyblade Burst Surge, but only showing reruns of the first 12 episodes. It is clearly unknown if Disney XD will broadcast new episodes or not.
(Jul. 11, 2021  8:09 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hi guys I just noticed Disney XD has put back Beyblade Burst Surge, but only showing reruns of the first 12 episodes. It is clearly unknown if Disney XD will broadcast new episodes or not.
Yeah it has Idk why only 12 episodes tho…
New Takafumi Adachi drawings

Kyoya vs. Gingka

Kyoya
You I dont know if anyone else cought with tt pattern with Spriggan with the rubber & no rubber thing. Legend no rubber, requiem rubber, cho z no rubber, Lord rubber, World no rubber And now the new Spriggan Who 99% look like its rubber. TT really like to flip flop with Spriggan with the rubber no rubber thing lol. Their doing the same with the left spin bey too During God their was 3 left bahamut as the 3rd, Cho z 3 left Again but salamander replace bahamut as the 3rd, GT 3 left Again (no tact doesn’t count And diabolos is dual spin even if its only the chip And erase exist ) but the main 3 left is fafnir, longinus And bahamut returns, sparking had what do you know 3 left again with helios as the 3rd left no bahamut this time again, And Finally dynamite has surprise surprise 3 pure left spin again with bahamut once Again returning. Bahamut sure like to skip one system than returning the next one huh. The pattern is funny lol
Chapter 5 is about to be adapted as Episode 19 in the DB Anime. Kind of mind-blowing when you realize it took Sparking until Episode 30 to adapt Chapter 5.
(Jul. 18, 2021  11:34 PM)Instarez Wrote: Chapter 5 is about to be adapted as Episode 19 in the DB Anime. Kind of mind-blowing when you realize it took Sparking until Episode 30 to adapt Chapter 5.
Woah really? This is going to be interesting i wonder in what ways will it copy/adapt chapter 5 will rashad end up beating bell? Will bell beat rashad causing him to show his true colors as the badman? Could this be how rashad becomes number 1 in anime?(i really hope not) or this could show part of the of the manga counter part of rashad in the anime counter part of him. Im really interested how rashad will develop in terms of his anime counter part
Protagonist art from Aoki-sensei, Adachi-sensei, and Morita-sensei.
[Image: E6qFmCfVcAI1qfw?format=jpg&name=small]
(Jul. 11, 2021  12:27 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  11:22 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Lui will likely appear first

Well, Lui has already appeared (way back in Episode 1-2), but if the question is asking who is arriving first with a DB bey, it's most likely Shu as the 20th (that is 4 weeks from now) episode's title is 'The Crimson Spriggan'. Also, DB Spriggan releases before Longinus I believe.

Yeah, Lui was the first "obstacle" to appear in Bell's path in DB Season. It would be cool and entertaining if Shu came out first with Astral Spriggan and knocks some sense into Belial. (And then Belial gets upgraded, and Bell trains, and then bodies Spryzen/Spriggan.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:22 AM)Instarez Wrote: Protagonist art from Aoki-sensei, Adachi-sensei, and Morita-sensei.
[Image: E6qFmCfVcAI1qfw?format=jpg&name=small]

I'd say Aoki-Sensei's drawing of Tyson was the best out of the three. What do you say?
Me When Shu Loses To Bell: Yeah sure whatever

Me When Valt losses to Bell: EXCUSE ME?!
Hello my Bey friends! Good news flash: today I watched the one newer episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge aired on Disney XD as a rerun today!
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:24 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello my Bey friends! Good news flash: today I watched the one newer episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge aired on Disney XD as a rerun today!

nice! i enjoy watching beyblade burst surge like i enjoy watching beyblade burst sparking
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:24 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello my Bey friends! Good news flash: today I watched the one newer episodes of Beyblade Burst Surge aired on Disney XD as a rerun today!

nice! i enjoy watching beyblade burst surge like i enjoy watching beyblade burst sparking

Wow you like watching it on live television too? Without recording the episode?
Hot take: Rashad is whooping Shu, Lui, Phi, Gwyn, and Lean in a 1 v 5!!!!!!
Me trying to make valt in my fanfic: Okay I just gotta think like valt

Me trying to make Rashad in my fanfic: WHY! THiS IS TORTURE
(Jul. 20, 2021  11:12 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice! i enjoy watching beyblade burst surge like i enjoy watching beyblade burst sparking

Wow you like watching it on live television too? Without recording the episode?

yeah i like getting hyped about whats gonna happen next
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:08 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  11:12 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Wow you like watching it on live television too? Without recording the episode?

yeah i like getting hyped about whats gonna happen next

Oh yeah I guess you and the others are right! Beyblade is really good! I’m so hyped for the new episode this Saturday!
I just watched the Bey Pop for the first time and it was awesome "Everybody Bey Pop" Lol I'll never get that out of my head
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Me When Shu Loses To Bell: Yeah sure whatever

Me When Valt losses to Bell: EXCUSE ME?!

Lol same
I know I frequently say on the server (and sometimes on here) that I have a thing against Bey Pop — its annoying, colorful, and spammed to death, haha. Despite that, I will be serious this time and put aside all my banter and jokes. I know it ruins the “Sands hates Bey Pop” running gag, but still

I actually dont have a thing against Bey Pop. Its catchy and the human-Beyblade artstyle is rather cute and pleasing to look at. It makes the Bey Pop music video rather nice to watch. I think the song and the artstyle is one of the most unique things the Burst series has to offer, actually. Im actually curious to know what other Burst (and maybe Metal Saga + Plastic series) characters would look like as a human-Beyblade
Alright, so recently everyone's been talking about the possibility of Savior Valkyrie getting an evolution down the line, and here is why I think that yes, it will.

As we all know, Valt made Savior in Episode 13, and awakened its blades in Episode 16. That seems like an abnormally short amount of time when you remember how long it normally takes to awaken parts in the anime, and since it's main gimmick has been used so early in, Savior pretty much has no more tricks up its sleeve at this point, and I find it unlikely for Valt (and Rashad, who is also awakening his own Blade way too early) to keep cycling through the moves we have now all the way until the end of the season. Plus, Savior has already been shown to be outclassed by Dynamite +F on Venture +V, and if they keep it, neither would have any chance at beating Bell after he makes Perfect Belial.

We should also remember that July releases and main antagonists' Beys after S1 always get an evolution (they don't have to be the same thing and can still get an evolution each, take Diabolos and Genesis as an example), and that Rashad still doesn't have his own motif. And as for the argument that Diabolos was the rival's Bey and that it's a different case here, well, Valt technically is the main rival of DB, both to Bell and to Rashad, and even if he's not, he's still important enough to the story and I think it would make perfect sense for him to evolve his Bey later on (especially if it ends up breaking, but I really don't want a repeat of what happened in Cho-Z).

In short, Savior has already used up its awakening AKA its most important gimmick, and is starting to get powercrept even when we're still at Episode 19. This, coupled with the tradition of the July release getting an evolution makes it safe to assume that it's evolving too. Thoughts, everyone?
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:39 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright, so recently everyone's been talking about the possibility of Savior Valkyrie getting an evolution down the line, and here is why I think that yes, it will.

As we all know, Valt made Savior in Episode 13, and awakened its blades in Episode 16. That seems like an abnormally short amount of time when you remember how long it normally takes to awaken parts in the anime, and since it's main gimmick has been used so early in, Savior pretty much has no more tricks up its sleeve at this point, and I find it unlikely for Valt (and Rashad, who is also awakening his own Blade way too early) to keep cycling through the moves we have now all the way until the end of the season. Plus, Savior has already been shown to be outclassed by Dynamite +F on Venture +V, and if they keep it, neither would have any chance at beating Bell after he makes Perfect Belial.

We should also remember that July releases and main antagonists' Beys after S1 always get an evolution (they don't have to be the same thing and can still get an evolution each, take Diabolos and Genesis as an example), and that Rashad still doesn't have his own motif. And as for the argument that Diabolos was the rival's Bey and that it's a different case here, well, Valt technically is the main rival of DB, both to Bell and to Rashad, and even if he's not, he's still important enough to the story and I think it would make perfect sense for him to evolve his Bey later on (especially if it ends up breaking, but I really don't want a repeat of what happened in Cho-Z).

In short, Savior has already used up its awakening AKA its most important gimmick, and is starting to get powercrept even when we're still at Episode 19. This, coupled with the tradition of the July release getting an evolution makes it safe to assume that it's evolving too. Thoughts, everyone?

Personally, I think it's possible, because yes, he has already lost to Bell, and Lui and Shu, when they arrive will probably thrash Bell, and Valt is supposed to be the strongest. As for why he might upgrade, I think Rashad might, unfortunately, break Savior. We saw him clench his fist in the last episode after Valt lost, he's probably angry at Bell, but I can't help but feel he blames Valt a bit for losing as well. But that's speculating as to how it might break. As to why, after S1 (when there were no mid season upgrades), every main and rival character had their bey broken before a mid-season upgrade.

God: God to Strike God is not an upgrade imo, the true upgrade was the Reboot to Ultimate Reboot, which was caused by a break. As for rival, while Shu abandoned Legend in the anime, in the manga, Lui broke it, leading to the upgrade to Requiem. Side-note, the anime upgrade situation was basically a rip-off of Kai getting Black Dranzer.

Cho-Z: Z Achilles to Cho-Z, Winning to Cho-Z (Valt is the closest to a true rival here)

GT: Ace to Imperial, Venom/Erase to Master

Sparking: Super to Burn, King to Volcano (Hikaru is a rival character and you can't change my mind)

The only people to get mid-season upgrades without breaking their beys are the main antagonists in Cho-Z, GT and Sparking, which Valt probably isn't.
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:40 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:39 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright, so recently everyone's been talking about the possibility of Savior Valkyrie getting an evolution down the line, and here is why I think that yes, it will.

Personally, I think it's possible, because yes, he has already lost to Bell, and Lui and Shu, when they arrive will probably thrash Bell, and Valt is supposed to be the strongest. As for why he might upgrade, I think Rashad might, unfortunately, break Savior. We saw him clench his fist in the last episode after Valt lost, he's probably angry at Bell, but I can't help but feel he blames Valt a bit for losing as well. But that's speculating as to how it might break. As to why, after S1 (when there were no mid season upgrades), every main and rival character had their bey broken before a mid-season upgrade.

God: God to Strike God is not an upgrade imo, the true upgrade was the Reboot to Ultimate Reboot, which was caused by a break. As for rival, while Shu abandoned Legend in the anime, in the manga, Lui broke it, leading to the upgrade to Requiem. Side-note, the anime upgrade situation was basically a rip-off of Kai getting Black Dranzer.

Cho-Z: Z Achilles to Cho-Z, Winning to Cho-Z (Valt is the closest to a true rival here)

GT: Ace to Imperial, Venom/Erase to Master

Sparking: Super to Burn, King to Volcano (Hikaru is a rival character and you can't change my mind)

The only people to get mid-season upgrades without breaking their beys are the main antagonists in Cho-Z, GT and Sparking, which Valt probably isn't.

wait hikaru's a rival character, i thought he was a main protagonist alongside hyuga

are you implying that they made hikaru look like a rival character because it sure is true