Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 24, 2021  12:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:40 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Personally, I think it's possible, because yes, he has already lost to Bell, and Lui and Shu, when they arrive will probably thrash Bell, and Valt is supposed to be the strongest. As for why he might upgrade, I think Rashad might, unfortunately, break Savior. We saw him clench his fist in the last episode after Valt lost, he's probably angry at Bell, but I can't help but feel he blames Valt a bit for losing as well. But that's speculating as to how it might break. As to why, after S1 (when there were no mid season upgrades), every main and rival character had their bey broken before a mid-season upgrade.

God: God to Strike God is not an upgrade imo, the true upgrade was the Reboot to Ultimate Reboot, which was caused by a break. As for rival, while Shu abandoned Legend in the anime, in the manga, Lui broke it, leading to the upgrade to Requiem. Side-note, the anime upgrade situation was basically a rip-off of Kai getting Black Dranzer.

Cho-Z: Z Achilles to Cho-Z, Winning to Cho-Z (Valt is the closest to a true rival here)

GT: Ace to Imperial, Venom/Erase to Master

Sparking: Super to Burn, King to Volcano (Hikaru is a rival character and you can't change my mind)

The only people to get mid-season upgrades without breaking their beys are the main antagonists in Cho-Z, GT and Sparking, which Valt probably isn't.

wait hikaru's a rival character, i thought he was a main protagonist alongside hyuga

are you implying that they made hikaru look like a rival character because it sure is true

Yes that's what I was implying lol
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:40 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:39 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright, so recently everyone's been talking about the possibility of Savior Valkyrie getting an evolution down the line, and here is why I think that yes, it will.

As we all know, Valt made Savior in Episode 13, and awakened its blades in Episode 16. That seems like an abnormally short amount of time when you remember how long it normally takes to awaken parts in the anime, and since it's main gimmick has been used so early in, Savior pretty much has no more tricks up its sleeve at this point, and I find it unlikely for Valt (and Rashad, who is also awakening his own Blade way too early) to keep cycling through the moves we have now all the way until the end of the season. Plus, Savior has already been shown to be outclassed by Dynamite +F on Venture +V, and if they keep it, neither would have any chance at beating Bell after he makes Perfect Belial.

We should also remember that July releases and main antagonists' Beys after S1 always get an evolution (they don't have to be the same thing and can still get an evolution each, take Diabolos and Genesis as an example), and that Rashad still doesn't have his own motif. And as for the argument that Diabolos was the rival's Bey and that it's a different case here, well, Valt technically is the main rival of DB, both to Bell and to Rashad, and even if he's not, he's still important enough to the story and I think it would make perfect sense for him to evolve his Bey later on (especially if it ends up breaking, but I really don't want a repeat of what happened in Cho-Z).

In short, Savior has already used up its awakening AKA its most important gimmick, and is starting to get powercrept even when we're still at Episode 19. This, coupled with the tradition of the July release getting an evolution makes it safe to assume that it's evolving too. Thoughts, everyone?

Personally, I think it's possible, because yes, he has already lost to Bell, and Lui and Shu, when they arrive will probably thrash Bell, and Valt is supposed to be the strongest. As for why he might upgrade, I think Rashad might, unfortunately, break Savior. We saw him clench his fist in the last episode after Valt lost, he's probably angry at Bell, but I can't help but feel he blames Valt a bit for losing as well. But that's speculating as to how it might break. As to why, after S1 (when there were no mid season upgrades), every main and rival character had their bey broken before a mid-season upgrade.

God: God to Strike God is not an upgrade imo, the true upgrade was the Reboot to Ultimate Reboot, which was caused by a break. As for rival, while Shu abandoned Legend in the anime, in the manga, Lui broke it, leading to the upgrade to Requiem. Side-note, the anime upgrade situation was basically a rip-off of Kai getting Black Dranzer.

Cho-Z: Z Achilles to Cho-Z, Winning to Cho-Z (Valt is the closest to a true rival here)

GT: Ace to Imperial, Venom/Erase to Master

Sparking: Super to Burn, King to Volcano (Hikaru is a rival character and you can't change my mind)

The only people to get mid-season upgrades without breaking their beys are the main antagonists in Cho-Z, GT and Sparking, which Valt probably isn't.
I pretty much agree 100 percent with what both of you had said since you have the fact of the Main july release always getting an evolution later in the season. as well as the fact of November-Jan usually are considered/marked as evolution months. Even with the trend of the 3 most important characters of the season getting a special evo later in the season. Valt is also still an important part of the story as hes tied to Rashads story and a bit of bells as well and is technically the main rival to Bell and Rashad. On top of that They wouldnt have Valt lose this early in the season unless he was coming back stronger(since he is the strongest blader). So over all there is a pretty good to high chance of Savior Valkyrie(Valt) having a evolution later in the season.
My sister says that beyblade has a problem of making girls a main character
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: My sister says that beyblade has a problem of making girls a main character

So the creator of Beyblade (Can't remember his name) wanted to make several girls as important characters but the editors wouldn't let him but the cat girl came out so I'm guessing he won this time
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: My sister says that beyblade has a problem of making girls a main character

So the creator of Beyblade (Can't remember his name) wanted to make several girls as important characters but the editors wouldn't let him but the cat girl came out so I'm guessing he won this time

Yeah when she found out she screamed and said “FINALLY”
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

The creator of Beyblade burst name os Hiro morita & yes he wanted to at least have one female each season similar to how the OG/plastic gen had. But the editor didn’t want to cause beyblade is advertirse toward boys And majority is play by boys similar to barbie Who's advertirse toward girls.
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So the creator of Beyblade (Can't remember his name) wanted to make several girls as important characters but the editors wouldn't let him but the cat girl came out so I'm guessing he won this time

The creator of Beyblade burst name os Hiro morita & yes he wanted to at least have one female each season similar to how the OG/plastic gen had. But the editor didn’t want to cause beyblade is advertirse toward boys And majority is play by boys similar to barbie Who's advertirse toward girls.

(Hiro is such a sick name) Yeah this just seems wrong because if Beyblade was advertised for boys and girls then it might be a bit more popular
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The creator of Beyblade burst name os Hiro morita & yes he wanted to at least have one female each season similar to how the OG/plastic gen had. But the editor didn’t want to cause beyblade is advertirse toward boys And majority is play by boys similar to barbie Who's advertirse toward girls.

(Hiro is such a sick name) Yeah this just seems wrong because if Beyblade was advertised for boys and girls then it might be a bit more popular

Hiro Morita: Consider it pun.
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The creator of Beyblade burst name os Hiro morita & yes he wanted to at least have one female each season similar to how the OG/plastic gen had. But the editor didn’t want to cause beyblade is advertirse toward boys And majority is play by boys similar to barbie Who's advertirse toward girls.

Its what you called business when toys are made the gender that buys it more get favor more. Even though girls buy beys the boys buys more so business wise you have to advertirse where the money come. Its similar to barbie the male Variant but its mostly sell with the girls which means it has to be advertirse for girls. Thats how the world of business work. Heres a little beyblade fact tyson Who's japanese name is takao is base on the real creator of Beyblade takao Aoki himself
As God Dragruler says above, its business. And as unfortunate as it is, thats the world of marketing. Its also the idea of a “target audience” — meaning, the type of audience that a work/business is aiming to market towards. As such, Beyblade’s main audience is a male demographic and its been like that for a while. Very much like how Hasbro’s My Little Pony target audience are girls. Its not inherently discrimination — theres just a primary demographic (the target audience) and the periphery demographic (the side audience). In this case, Burst’s periphery demographic are female Beyblade fans like me

Nevertheless, Im kinda happy that theres now a female Blader in Burst. Series like Yu-gi-oh! had plenty of female Duelists and the series are still fine, so I dont see why there cant be a female Blader (again, aside from marketing(?)). As someone mentioned on the WBO server, the people behind Burst seems to think “oh no a girl Blader will kill our sales :c “

Hope the girl Blader gets the spotlight she needs. Morita finally gets the chance to write one, so I hope theres a positive lasting impression
(Jul. 24, 2021  7:01 PM)BurningSands Wrote: As God Dragruler says above, its business. And as unfortunate as it is, thats the world of marketing. Its also the idea of a “target audience” — meaning, the type of audience that a work/business is aiming to market towards. As such, Beyblade’s main audience is a male demographic and its been like that for a while. Very much like how Hasbro’s My Little Pony target audience are girls. Its not inherently discrimination — theres just a primary demographic (the target audience) and the periphery demographic (the side audience). In this case, Burst’s periphery demographic are female Beyblade fans like me

Nevertheless, Im kinda happy that theres now a female Blader in Burst. Series like Yu-gi-oh! had plenty of female Duelists and the series are still fine, so I dont see why there cant be a female Blader (again, aside from marketing(?)). As someone mentioned on the WBO server, the people behind Burst seems to think “oh no a girl Blader will kill our sales :c “

Hope the girl Blader gets the spotlight she needs. Morita finally gets the chance to write one, so I hope theres a positive lasting impression

The world is a cruel place but I guess you're right that's business
(Jul. 24, 2021  7:01 PM)BurningSands Wrote: As God Dragruler says above, its business. And as unfortunate as it is, thats the world of marketing. Its also the idea of a “target audience” — meaning, the type of audience that a work/business is aiming to market towards. As such, Beyblade’s main audience is a male demographic and its been like that for a while. Very much like how Hasbro’s My Little Pony target audience are girls. Its not inherently discrimination — theres just a primary demographic (the target audience) and the periphery demographic (the side audience). In this case, Burst’s periphery demographic are female Beyblade fans like me

Yea its great to see female a franchise like beyblade. Yu-Gi-Oh had great female duelist. Mai was amazing same with akiza also love both asuka/Alexis And blue maiden/Aoi had lots of fun with them. Yu-Gi-oh always that one female duelist that impacts the show. Its like bakugan Who had a great deal of strong brawlers
Is it just me or does the Beyblade Burst Anime want to hide Valt Vs Lui I know they battled twice in Sparking but not 1 on 1 (Not to mention that Dragon completely interrupted that battle) because in the 1st season Lui technically didn't beat Valt in the final battle the crack is what caused the loss and Lui offered Valt another round BUT HE DIDN'T TAKE IT sometimes I worry about Valt anyways back on topic in Cho Z the stadium went Dynamite Bomb so they couldn't finish the match so I feel like every time we're about to get a full-on battle between Valt and Lui it gets interrupted anyone wanna respond on this?
Well yeah it just exploded and they did not battle again, but,
I feel like Burst just wanna hide Lui being alive lol but back topic.
In Cho Z I feel like they used that battle as a side battle espically cause with the whole aiger drama
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is it just me or does the Beyblade Burst Anime want to hide Valt Vs Lui I know they battled twice in Sparking but not 1 on 1 (Not to mention that Dragon completely interrupted that battle) because in the 1st season Lui technically didn't beat Valt in the final battle the crack is what caused the loss and Lui offered Valt another round BUT HE DIDN'T TAKE IT sometimes I worry about Valt anyways back on topic in Cho Z the stadium went Dynamite Bomb so they couldn't finish the match so I feel like every time we're about to get a full-on battle between Valt and Lui it gets interrupted anyone wanna respond on this?

Yea its a way to protect certain characters like how Shu vs free never happen (no that half sparking battle doesnt count). It happen an certain franchise where they don't let the main beat everyone direcly but because they beat someone that compares to that said person. They main get the indirect win. But yea it would be great to have the final batlle between them.
(Jul. 24, 2021  7:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Yea its great to see female a franchise like beyblade. Yu-Gi-Oh had great female duelist. Mai was amazing same with akiza also love both asuka/Alexis And blue maiden/Aoi had lots of fun with them. Yu-Gi-oh always that one female duelist that impacts the show. Its like bakugan Who had a great deal of strong brawlers
I know this is sorta stupid to say but didnt Valkyrie win the legend bey election? With the bey who wins the contest having a guaranteed season 6/DB evolution. But Valt pretty much already had a guaranteed evolution due to him appearing in the season and being the main face of burst. So if Valt already had a guaranteed evolution why would Valkyrie be on the list unless it was maybe evolution after savior? (Again Ik this is somewhat stupid to say but i honestly just remembered so i thought it was just neat to bring up) But besides that i agree its actually nice to see an actual female blader in the season. The closest we got to an actual female blader was Sasha back in burst god she seemed like the perfect female character to actually have a unique and original bey as she was a pretty solid character who really wanted to improve as a blader not only for her own gain but bc sol as well she even competed in the world team tournament as well and that would have been a perfect time for her to actually show off a bey. Im honestly hoping this new female character has some awesome battles and a solid character.
Wait… was just rewatching evolution and realised: BASARA!
I almost fainted (almost).
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Wait… was just rewatching evolution and realised: BASARA!

Wait what? Basara? Evolution? Where?
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Wait… was just rewatching evolution and realised: BASARA!

I guess you meant Boa.

Idk if you're talking about Boa (the original owner of Bahamut) or Jango (who does resemble Basara to an extent).
In what episode, and where? Cuz if it's actually Basara then that's some dang neat foreshadowing (tho I kinda doubt we'd be able to recognize his 6-year-old self from way back then).
(Jul. 26, 2021  4:12 PM)GhostFox Wrote: No, I MEAN BASARA

"What Episode?" He'd say as he'd get his remote.
(Jul. 26, 2021  4:12 PM)GhostFox Wrote: No, I MEAN BASARA

Are talking about the kids? (Boa's fans, when the God Blades Cup was about to start. So one of them was Basara?)