Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 31, 2021  5:10 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I think she meant it was an unpopular opinion, not that she was of that opinion.

yes ofc
S1 and god are my favorites lol
dw
S1 and S2 were excellent. Well executed character arcs, very well plotted with story arcs flowing naturally one into another.
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: S1 and S2 were excellent. Well executed character arcs, very well plotted with story arcs flowing naturally one into another.

The best seasons of burst. No Cap
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: S1 and S2 were excellent. Well executed character arcs, very well plotted with story arcs flowing naturally one into another.

Honestly, from my experience I think the best way to tell if you really like a beyblade season is if you are VERY willing to watch the episodes on live streaming. That’s a feeling I got with s1-2, so I know I loved those. I did watch s3 on live but it wasn’t something I was particularly serious about. If I was going to miss the episode, I was going to miss it. With s4-5 I just didn’t even bother.
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: S1 and S2 were excellent. Well executed character arcs, very well plotted with story arcs flowing naturally one into another.

Honestly, from my experience I think the best way to tell if you really like a beyblade season is if you are VERY willing to watch the episodes on live streaming. That’s a feeling I got with s1-2, so I know I loved those. I did watch s3 on live but it wasn’t something I was particularly serious about. If I was going to miss the episode, I was going to miss it. With s4-5 I just didn’t even bother.

I've been watching every single episode in the same hour they air for the last 5 years lol. I doubt I've missed a single one actually.
(Mar. 31, 2021  8:10 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, from my experience I think the best way to tell if you really like a beyblade season is if you are VERY willing to watch the episodes on live streaming. That’s a feeling I got with s1-2, so I know I loved those. I did watch s3 on live but it wasn’t something I was particularly serious about. If I was going to miss the episode, I was going to miss it. With s4-5 I just didn’t even bother.

I've been watching every single episode in the same hour they air for the last 5 years lol. I doubt I've missed a single one actually.
holy carp that dedication
zankye has blessed us...(i have to put >joke< on my joke posts now lol) >JOKE<
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: what are the most unpopular opinions you guys can think of for beyblade?

Where do I even begin...

Original:
- Tyson is good, but not the best protagonist.
- V-Force is so overrated.
- Ming-Ming gets overblown by fans as "the worst character ever", when she doesn't even hold a candle to that title IMO.

MFB:
- Gingka's dad, Ryo shouldn't have revealed himself to be alive until the tail end of 4D/Metal Fury.
- Masamune should've been the main protagonist in Baku/Metal Masters.
- Kenta should've been the main protagonist in 4D/Metal Fury.
- Zero-G is just an average season that gets too much hate.

Burst:
- Aiga is a good protagonist.
- Cho-Z has the most boring season finale, they should've left it with Aiga VS Phi (a fantastic battle).
- The series needs to have more unexpected returning characters instead of predictable ones like Shu, Free and Lui.
- I prefer Fumiya over Free as a character.
- I would've preferred Delta to return to Sparking over Ranjiro.
- Burst needs to stop introducing extremely annoying mini-moe characters that commentate over some of the battles (Takane and Chuck).
- Lean defeating all of the Legendary Bladers is not a bad thing.
- Shu, whilst a good character, needs to stop being given very important roles in every seasons he's in and should just be supporting.

There's probably more I haven't mentioned, but these were at the top of my head.

I was as well. Def one of the best beyblade seasons, and the best burst seasons imo
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: what are the most unpopular opinions you guys can think of for beyblade?

Beyblade should not have a main character/main villain, instead focus on every single character roughly the same and switch between their POVs.
(Mar. 31, 2021  8:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Where do I even begin...

Original:
- Ming-Ming gets overblown by fans as "the worst character ever", when she doesn't even hold a candle to that title IMO.

MFB:
- Gingka's dad, Ryo shouldn't have revealed himself to be alive until the tail end of 4D/Metal Fury.

Burst:
- Cho-Z has the most boring season finale, they should've left it with Aiga VS Phi (a fantastic battle).
- The series needs to have more unexpected returning characters instead of predictable ones like Shu, Free and Lui.
- Burst needs to stop introducing extremely annoying mini-moe characters that commentate over some of the battles (Takane and Chuck).
- Shu, whilst a good character, needs to stop being given very important roles in every seasons he's in and should just be supporting.

There's probably more I haven't mentioned, but these were at the top of my head.

Seems like I have 2 unpopular opinions.

In the same boat with you. With Burst S 1&2 I was waiting with baited breath each week for the new episode and when for some reason I couldn't find it, I'd scour the internet waiting for the next episode. I remember when there was seaming break between episodes I was checking daily to see if the new one had dropped. Seeing Burst and Evolution each week was something I just couldn't miss.

let's see I don't really have an unpopular opinion.  but still can think of a few. 1. valt should've won s1 but lose in s2 final to rebuild him to get the world title in cho z.  2. all the other protagonist should've been major direct rival instead (although as time pass enjoyed aiga as a main) 3. to many defense type antagonist Gwyn should've been stamina  to balanced it out plus lane's  Lucifer should've been dual spin imo. well that's about it I guess lol

Drum is the best protagonist/charecter. I don't find a lot of people who say Drum's their favorite charecter.
(Mar. 31, 2021  9:08 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

Drum is the best protagonist. Don't know if this is a unpopular opinion but I don't find a lot of people who say Drum's their favorite charecter.

That's certainly an unpopular opinion.
(Mar. 31, 2021  9:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  9:08 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Drum is the best protagonist. Don't know if this is a unpopular opinion but I don't find a lot of people who say Drum's their favorite charecter.

That's certainly an unpopular opinion.

Drum fans be like: -________-

(Mar. 31, 2021  8:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Where do I even begin...

Original:

MFB:

Burst:

I agree with you 100%. They also should've let Arthur be the antagonist instead of introducing Gwyn, Arthur was set up to be the antagonist, like, 4-5 episodes after he beat Aiga he lost to Drum. Like, bruh, he lost to Delta right after. Gwyn was not needed imo. Arthur would've been fine.

Honestly, Burst should be over by now.
Unpopular opinion: Aiga deserved a second season to flesh out his character more instead of that somewhat rushed, annoying dark resonance phase. Aiga should NOT have won against Valt in episode 51, but defeated him later. Aiga should have also gotten the opportunity to work on his team building skills more, specifically with team battles.
(Apr. 01, 2021  1:24 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Unpopular opinion: Aiga deserved a second season to flesh out his character more instead of that somewhat rushed, annoying dark resonance phase. Aiga should NOT have won against Valt in episode 51, but defeated him later. Aiga should have also gotten the opportunity to work on his team building skills more, specifically with team battles.

Honestly the dark resonance phase is what made him stood out and what made him normal. He gave into the darkness which means he isn’t exactly pure and immune to dark temptations like the rest. I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily unpopular that Aiga should’ve gotten another season and shouldn’t have won against Valt (but I feel like the writer of the manga had other plans for Aiga but was told to make a new protagonist). As for team building skills I totally agree with.

Unpopular opinion: I wish Arthur had been the lone antagonist for Rise therefore giving them the opportunity to not only flesh out the character but show the consequences of Inferno's rise on the rest of the blading world.
Another unpopular opinion: Fumiya, Lodin, and Kyle should be allowed to use Fafnir, Longinus, and Kerbeus (respectively)
(Apr. 01, 2021  1:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Another unpopular opinion: Fumiya, Lodin, and Kyle should be allowed to use Fafnir, Longinus, and Kerbeus (respectively)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV_0oPN3qdP39lNLRMlEQ...A&usqp=CAU]
(This is a joke BTW)
Unpopular opinion- Valt is the worst protagonist
(Legit the opposite of facts)
(Apr. 01, 2021  1:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Unpopular opinion- Valt is the worst protagonist

That is the most unpopular of the unpopular.
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:01 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  1:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Unpopular opinion- Valt is the worst protagonist

That is the most unpopular of the unpopular.

ikr?! I say this to people who think that
[Image: 24-C98244-045-F-4605-9-C1-D-6-D80-A11-A5-A44.gif]
Oh what’s that you didn’t hear me?
Oh you want me to speak up?
GO GET SOME CHIMMY CHANGAS AND STUFF THEM UP YOUR BUTT!!! 
(I’m not usually this violent just most of the time)

Remember Earth Helios, HE HAD 15,000 + POSTS IN MONTHS! I will praise anyone who can find someone who has more posts than Earth Helios’s 15,000