Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling. try it out if you would like! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: 
https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813
Edit- will add Rago soon

Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ DeltaZakuro PinkRose Pixi
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling, try it out! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813

Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ DeltaZakuro PinkRose Pixi

So here’s mine. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liILap8...p=drivesdk If I didn’t know a character they either went into weak or trash based on how much of a side character they looked like.
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling, try it out! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813

So here’s mine. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liILap8...p=drivesdk If I didn’t know a character they either went into weak or trash based on how much of a side character they looked like.

Awesome tier list. Also, dang I forgot Rago I’ll have to add him in.
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling. try it out if you would like! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813

Edit- will add Rago soon

I see the template but I don't see the characters.
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling. try it out if you would like! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813

Edit- will add Rago soon

I see the template but I don't see the characters.

I believe it’s because you are on phone. You may want to hold it horizontally.
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So here’s mine. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liILap8...p=drivesdk If I didn’t know a character they either went into weak or trash based on how much of a side character they looked like.

Awesome tier list. Also, dang I forgot Rago I’ll have to add him in.

Would’ve had another tier for gold gingka and Rago (as well as another tier for benkei)
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Awesome tier list. Also, dang I forgot Rago I’ll have to add him in.

Would’ve had another tier for gold gingka and Rago (as well as another tier for benkei)

Lol about the Benkei tier... As for Gingka and Rago you do have a point. I’ll add it! Just give me a bit since I’m in the process of adding in characters I missed due to some errors.

Ok I believe I got all the missing characters.
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I was looking through the metal saga templates on tiermaker since I wanted to make a metal saga tier list. I didn’t like what I saw so I decided to create my own! My template includes almost all the metal fight characters (I think) alongside variations of certain characters such as metal fusion/metal fury Gingka or normal/synchrome Zyro all for the sake of power scaling. try it out if you would like! Btw if you think I am missing someone worth adding or forgot a character let me know: 
https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-me...els-915813
Edit- will add Rago soon

I'll make my own in some time.

Rago's the top tier, without any other character rivaling him

(Mar. 29, 2021  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Awesome tier list. Also, dang I forgot Rago I’ll have to add him in.

Gold Gingka? You mean when get all the MFB world blader's power?
[Image: SkxN0FM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I love this shot. My boys! I hope we get scenes between them like this in DB.
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: SkxN0FM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

And an epic, legendary 1v1 battle between them.
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: SkxN0FM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

And an epic, legendary 1v1 battle between them.
That would be truly amazing. If this is the last season, it would be epic to conclude it with a no holds barred ss tier animated battle between these two titans.
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote: And an epic, legendary 1v1 battle between them.
That would be truly amazing. If this is the last season, it would be epic to conclude it with a no holds barred ss tier animated battle between these two titans.

Valt vrs Shu was my fav burst beyblade battle

I wouldn't even mind if this is how every Burst series ends.

(Mar. 29, 2021  5:50 PM)Pixi Wrote: Ager acabina

s t o p
the main characters keep getting worse. here are my ratings out of 10
valt- 1 billion thousand million/10
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10
Hyuga- negative billion/10
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the main characters keep getting worse. here are my ratings out of 10
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10
here are my ratings because idk

valt- infinity/10
aiga- also infinity/10
drum- 8/10
hikaru- 9/10
hyuga- 0/10
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:44 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the main characters keep getting worse. here are my ratings out of 10
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10

valt- infinity/10
aiga- also infinity/10
drum- 8/10
hikaru- 9/10
hyuga- 0/10

Makes sense.
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10

ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
my raitngs

valt: 9.9/10
aiger: 9.99/10
dante: 6/10
i havent seen sparking because i dont know how to get on disney xd
other chars
rantaro: 8/10
ranjiro: 6/10
ice cream cone kiyama: the hair style just ruins it. 3.1/10
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:44 PM)Pixi Wrote:
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10

valt- infinity/10
aiga- also infinity/10
drum- 8/10
hikaru- 9/10
hyuga- 0/10
Here would be my rating

Valt- Infinity/10                                                     Aiga-9/10                                                            Drum-15/10                                                           Hikaru-6/10                                                             Hyuga-ZOOOOM/10

Wow that got messed up
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
aiger- 8.5/10
drum-6/10
Hikaru- 4/10

ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
otherwise known as the app that still made school possible during a world-wide pandemic. if zoom wasn't a thing then we would pretty much have a year and a quarter off. but NOOO zoom had to exist.
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
otherwise known as the app that still made school possible during a world-wide pandemic. if zoom wasn't a thing then we would pretty much have a year and a quarter off. but NOOO zoom had to exist.

I didn't do Zoom. My mom felt uncomfortable with it.
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

And that’s a bad thing how?
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: otherwise known as the app that still made school possible during a world-wide pandemic. if zoom wasn't a thing then we would pretty much have a year and a quarter off. but NOOO zoom had to exist.

And that’s a bad thing how?

because school sucks. lol.
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:46 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: And that’s a bad thing how?

because school sucks. lol.

Enjoy it while you can. That’s all I’m going to say.