Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

just realized that kitt isnt in beypop swing. sad.
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Main Villains tier list

S: Brooklyn, Toby
A: Ryuga, Red Eye, Tala, Rago
B: Lain, Gwyn, Lui
C: Doji, Zeo, Hyde, Julian
D: Phi
E: Arthur

Rago in my opinion, is the STRONGEST and BEST beyblade villian ever to exist (followed by Red Eye and Brooklyn)

(Jan. 19, 2021  8:54 PM)Pixi Wrote: just realized that kitt isnt in beypop swing. sad.

do u know how to quote people? U barely do it
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Main Villains tier list

S: Brooklyn, Toby
A: Ryuga, Red Eye, Tala, Rago
B: Lain, Gwyn, Lui
C: Doji, Zeo, Hyde, Julian
D: Phi
E: Arthur

Rago in my opinion, is the STRONGEST and BEST beyblade villian ever to exist (followed by Red Eye and Brooklyn)

(Jan. 19, 2021  8:54 PM)Pixi Wrote: just realized that kitt isnt in beypop swing. sad.

do u know how to quote people? U barely do it

ofc i know how to quote people lol
how do you think i did this reply?
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anyone else impressed by Raging Upper's raw power? Luinor swatted away World Whip like it was nothing.

Longinus has always been known for its raw power thanks to the metal on its layer combined with Lui’s head on attacking strategy, it’s basically its specialty. In s1 he had that whole “one hit burst” thing he did to multiple bladers and in s2 he was able to knock multiple bladers back with simple impacts while Longinus was unphased. In s3 he brought the one hit burst back and was even able to completely crush Achilles and Valkyrie in head in early impacts. Even on s4, when Lodin battled Fumiya Fafnir immediately got knocked back easily and was sent flying and when he battled Drum he burst him in a single hit yet again. Trying to beat Longinus without strategizing/utilizing your own beys capabilities and engaging it in raw impacts is a death sentence. It would be the same as trying to beat Rantaro in a tanked stamina battle.
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anyone else impressed by Raging Upper's raw power? Luinor swatted away World Whip like it was nothing.

Longinus has always been known for its raw power thanks to the metal on its layer combined with Lui’s head on attacking strategy, it’s basically its specialty. In s1 he had that whole “one hit burst” thing he did to multiple bladers and in s2 he was able to knock multiple bladers back with simple impacts while Longinus was unphased. In s3 he brought the one hit burst back and was even able to completely crush Achilles and Valkyrie in head in early impacts. Even on s4, when Lodin battled Fumiya Fafnir immediately got knocked back easily and was sent flying and when he battled Drum he burst him in a single hit yet again. Trying to beat Longinus without strategizing/utilizing your own beys capabilities and engaging it in raw impacts is a death sentence. It would be the same as trying to beat Rantaro in a tanked stamina battle.

Very much so. Luinor and Lui are a match made in heaven. Luinor's raw power complements Lui's aggressive energy and battle tactics. He's one of the most powerful attack type bladers in Burst. A more than worthy member of the Big Five.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Longinus has always been known for its raw power thanks to the metal on its layer combined with Lui’s head on attacking strategy, it’s basically its specialty. In s1 he had that whole “one hit burst” thing he did to multiple bladers and in s2 he was able to knock multiple bladers back with simple impacts while Longinus was unphased. In s3 he brought the one hit burst back and was even able to completely crush Achilles and Valkyrie in head in early impacts. Even on s4, when Lodin battled Fumiya Fafnir immediately got knocked back easily and was sent flying and when he battled Drum he burst him in a single hit yet again. Trying to beat Longinus without strategizing/utilizing your own beys capabilities and engaging it in raw impacts is a death sentence. It would be the same as trying to beat Rantaro in a tanked stamina battle.

Very much so. Luinor and Lui are a match made in heaven. Luinor's raw power complements Lui's aggressive energy and battle tactics. He's one of the most powerful attack type bladers in Burst. A more than worthy member of the Big Five.

He is a somewhat weaker version of Ryuga
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Very much so. Luinor and Lui are a match made in heaven. Luinor's raw power complements Lui's aggressive energy and battle tactics. He's one of the most powerful attack type bladers in Burst. A more than worthy member of the Big Five.

He is a somewhat weaker version of Ryuga

you really did lui like that lol
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:06 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He is a somewhat weaker version of Ryuga

It’s true to an extent, he’s basically the burst equivalent of Ryuga. Mr Morita himself said that he had he based a lot of elements in burst on the previous two series.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:06 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He is a somewhat weaker version of Ryuga

They are lot of other reasons why I like him
I noticed when Shu says World Whip (No it ain't official lol) in right spin that was the same animation he used in the battle against Phi in the 3rd round he used that same very animation when he said to Phi he would be the one to recieve judgement and did Turbo Spryzen Whip.
Also don't you ever disrespect the first ever great Dragon reverse rotation blader Tyson!
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:06 PM)Pixi Wrote: you really did lui like that lol

It’s true to an extent, he’s basically the burst equivalent of Ryuga. Mr Morita himself said that he had he based a lot of elements in burst on the previous two series.

What extent? Shu might ALSO be a character like ryuga
Personality Wise who I can comapre to:
Kai-Kyoya-Free
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s true to an extent, he’s basically the burst equivalent of Ryuga. Mr Morita himself said that he had he based a lot of elements in burst on the previous two series.

What extent? Shu might ALSO  be a character like ryuga

Shu seems to be a burst original concept IMO. As for Lui and Ryuga, I would say it’s to the extent that they share many characteristics and mannerisms such as generally ruder behaviour and stand off personalities alongside similarities between their beys.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I noticed when Shu says World Whip (No it ain't official lol)  in right spin that was the same animation he used in the battle against Phi in the 3rd round he used that same very animation when he said to Phi he would be the one to recieve judgement and did Turbo Spryzen Whip.
Also don't you ever disrespect the first ever great Dragon reverse rotation blader Tyson!

If it isn’t official, where did you see it? I can’t view Sparking because it’s in Japanese! Could you please give me like a link or something?
Nah cause some people like using english dub names tho they know very well and clear that the english dub hasn't comed out yet to even mention what the special move could be called.
Also lol look at his cloud of thoughts
[Image: a60fbd52f601e4b85ae5a3c7130525c6.gif]
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah cause some people like using english dub names tho they know very well and clear that the english dub hasn't comed out yet to even mention what the special move could be called.

Notice how the Silas bubble tries to grab him.
Finally I have found the World Slash from the new outfit of Shu
[Image: 3f73ce7de615d126b5c2672f97075c52.gif]
Big Lol for Lane
[Image: fd57f1a9956607d17a1dbda798e105a1.gif]
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah cause some people like using english dub names tho they know very well and clear that the english dub hasn't comed out yet to even mention what the special move could be called.

Free's the only one who looks unbothered lol. Wonder why he thinks the rest would want him.
The good always shows up in the end
[Image: 65e5f84e8d17acd2774856850ca64d15.gif]
Shu talking to Fubuki while launching (Yeah Fubuki smh didn't show up here but whatevs)
[Image: 26002050_60x60.png]
screw clio my new favorite character is valkyrie's horse
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Pixi Wrote: screw clio my new favorite character is valkyrie's horse

What happened to Toko lol?
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Pixi Wrote: screw clio my new favorite character is valkyrie's horse

What happened to Toko lol?

hes ok but valkyrie's horse is EPIC