Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:05 PM)PinkRose Wrote: And then there's me, who's the only one I know irl who actually knows more about the Beys than just their Energy Layers' names...but does not and probably will not have a Bey anytime soon.

HA HA! U DONT HAVE A BEY, LOSER!!!!!!!! jus kidding lol I don’t have one either....I’m just a fan of the show

Same here. Hopefully I can start playing the actual game in the future, but for now, I guess I'll be content watching the anime, memeing every memeable character, and chatting on WBO.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: HA HA! U DONT HAVE A BEY, LOSER!!!!!!!! jus kidding lol I don’t have one either....I’m just a fan of the show

I remember when a kid in my class didn't have 1 And he was bullied cause everyone was crazy about beyblade in my class I gave him my Lord Spriggan then...........

That's really kind of you
bra burst suck and fight lame
MFB is nice but I just dont know about it like you guys do
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Shu owned Lord it would have been crazy in GT

You know what'd be crazier? If they gave Lord Spriggan the Fanfir/Longinus treatment.
*Winces at the sound of rioting fans*
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I feel so sad for u............u have siblings?

Yeh I have one sibling who doesn't love watching beyblade as much as me

Just persaude him. You have friends you can talk/play with? Introduce them to beyblade if u do
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: HA HA! U DONT HAVE A BEY, LOSER!!!!!!!! jus kidding lol I don’t have one either....I’m just a fan of the show

I remember when a kid in my class didn't have 1 And he was bullied cause everyone was crazy about beyblade in my class I gave him my Lord Spriggan then...........
You are good man.
Galaxy Pegasus killed meteo l drago
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I have one sibling who doesn't love watching beyblade as much as me

Just persaude him. You have friends you can talk/play with? Introduce them to beyblade if u do

Nahh they don't watch that kinda stuff theyre into Netflix shows but I don't mind tho because I love the show.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted Aiger vs. Delta fight to finish

Yessir.
I wanted to see Devolos swallow up Achilles Hyper-Flux
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 3 cheers for Sunblader98

Make that 4
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted Aiger vs. Delta fight to finish

I wanted to see Kyoya battle the other legendery bladers then Gingka
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:13 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

That would be cool to
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:13 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Or better, a battle royale between them all.
l drago is dead now

WHY’D U DO THAT, THATS WHY SHU WASNT IN GACHI!!!!
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I remember when a kid in my class didn't have 1 And he was bullied cause everyone was crazy about beyblade in my class I gave him my Lord Spriggan then...........

WHY’D U DO THAT, THATS WHY SHU WASNT IN GACHI!!!!

lmaooooo
shu and ryuga are perfect for each other