Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:01 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, i think Damian would team up with Gingka against Rago if he was there then, in Metal Fury.

Imagine Kyoya and Aguma teaming up

That would never happen.

Here is a list of teams that would suit:

Gingka, Madoka, Kyoya, Hikaru, Hyoma, Kenta, Ryo, Wang Hu Zhong, Excalibur, Wild fangm Desert Blaze, Yuki, Yu, Tithi, King, Dynamis

Doji, Team Garcias, Jack, Damian, Johannes, Chris, Aguma, Bao, Nemesis bladers and Rago

Masamune, Zeo, Toby

Ryuga, Reiji, Team Lovushka, Puten and Rytuo
If its OG I think it would go like this:
Kai and Ray
Garland and Brooklyn
Daichi and Max
Ray and Lee
Mariah and Emily
Rick and Lee
Tyson and Daichi
Kai and Max
Crusher and Ming Ming
Tala and Kai
Julia and Raul
Miguel and Mathilda
Claude and Aaron
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:35 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:35 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: maybe but i think kyoya might win barely

Ryo vs Damian...? That would be an epic fight.

damian
People complaining about Lain not having a backstory is comparable to seeing Red eye beat Valt for the first time then getting mad since you don’t know how he got so strong and what his backstory is, despite him being a new character with his mysterious origins already setting up for a backstory.
Honestly if Ranjiro was to be in this tournament he would have had Glide Roktavor fixed by now. Shu would have a reason not joining
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly if Ranjiro was to be in this tournament he would have had Glide Roktavor fixed by now. Shu would have a reason not joining

wow. stop ignoring me
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:38 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly if Ranjiro was to be in this tournament he would have had Glide Roktavor fixed by now. Shu would have a reason not joining

wow. stop ignoring me

Im not ignoring you
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:38 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: wow. stop ignoring me

Im not ignoring you
ok
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People complaining about Lain not having a backstory is comparable to seeing  Red eye beat Valt for the first time then getting mad since you don’t know how he got so strong and what his backstory is, despite him being a new character with his mysterious origins already setting up for a backstory.

Figured I’d make a a change instead of just complain. Lain backstory and the origins of his Flare for those so “eager” to see it.

Here’s da backstory. Enjoy I guess.
Oh boy would it be weird seeing every blader have flare.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People complaining about Lain not having a backstory is comparable to seeing  Red eye beat Valt for the first time then getting mad since you don’t know how he got so strong and what his backstory is, despite him being a new character with his mysterious origins already setting up for a backstory.

Figured I’d make a a change instead of just complain. Lain backstory and the origins of his Flare for those so “eager” to see it.

Here’s da backstory. Enjoy I guess.

Oh boi, only hope that would show up in the anime. Only hope that developing such an OP power can be explained just by randomly stumbling upon it unless there was a more specific reason to it. Otherwise, pretty good.
Lane I wonder how you got flare in the first place
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane I wonder how you got flare in the first place

Seems like the manga has a decent explanation for that, and at base value it is basically an experience to win to power enhancer
This is just to much hype for the tag team tournament
I enjoyed the latest burst episode and I will once again say that I am super excited for the upcoming tag team tournament and totally enjoy the teams. One thing I don’t understand is Shu getting a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s certainly a cool and welcome change but it seems really unnecessary and random. 

Another unrelated thing, wasn’t the legend festival supposed to occur in the manga? If so, why hasn’t it? I’m pretty sure Wakiya mentions it somewhere along the line.
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I enjoyed the latest burst episode and I will once again say that I am super excited for the upcoming tag team tournament and totally enjoy the teams. One thing I don’t understand is Shu getting a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s certainly a cool and welcome change but it seems really unnecessary and random. 

Another unrelated thing, wasn’t the legend festival supposed to occur in the manga? If so, why hasn’t it? I’m pretty sure Wakiya mentions it somewhere along the line.
I think the reason why they made a new outfit for shu is to  portray red eye personality i mean look at how he speak at the latest episode his voice is a bit deep rather than the soft voice shu usually known of but that just me tho if it real idk why are they doing this sounds out of character but idk
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I enjoyed the latest burst episode and I will once again say that I am super excited for the upcoming tag team tournament and totally enjoy the teams. One thing I don’t understand is Shu getting a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s certainly a cool and welcome change but it seems really unnecessary and random. 

I think the reason why they made a new outfit for shu is to  portray red eye personality i mean look at how he speak at the latest episode his voice is a bit deep rather than the soft voice shu usually known of but that just me tho if it real idk why are they doing this sounds out of character but idk
I don’t think that’s the case because it would be far too much of an ironic play on Shu’s development. In other words, it would be terrible writing IMO.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the reason why they made a new outfit for shu is to  portray red eye personality i mean look at how he speak at the latest episode his voice is a bit deep rather than the soft voice shu usually known of but that just me tho if it real idk why are they doing this sounds out of character but idk
I don’t think that’s the case because it would be far too much of an ironic play on Shu’s development. In other words, it would be terrible writing IMO.
Yes indeed it would be a character regression for shu
Daina is probably done, but Wakiya came back so who knows.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: Daina is probably done, but Wakiya came back so who knows.
He’s probably gonna use the new Deathscyther in the manga so we should at the least, be getting something.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: Daina is probably done, but Wakiya came back so who knows.
He’s probably gonna use the new Deathscyther in the manga so we should at the least, be getting something.
From the looks of it marutti says that it be very unlikely for daina to return in manga because of it's already on the climax same as the b-177 bey owner
I wonder if Valt and Rantaro vs Ranjiro and Aiga will happen. What do you guys think? And who will win?
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: I wonder if Valt and Rantaro vs Ranjiro and Aiga will happen. What do you guys think? And who will win?

I was actually thinking about that. Seems like a battle that's begging to happen. Valt and Rantaro will take the W I think.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: I wonder if Valt and Rantaro vs Ranjiro and Aiga will happen. What do you guys think? And who will win?

Well that would be very unfortuante if it had to happen