Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2020  12:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya
Klaus vs Yoshio
Yoship vs Damian
Masamune vs Zyro
Shinobu vs Tsubasa
Sakyo vs Julian?

team 2
Yoshio
Damian
Zyro
Shinobi
Sakyo
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:31 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya
Klaus vs Yoshio
Yoship vs Damian
Masamune vs Zyro
Shinobu vs Tsubasa
Sakyo vs Julian?

team 2
Yoshio
Damian
Zyro
Shinobi
Sakyo

The first question was Ryo hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:31 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:30 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he is  not carp
Something went wrong with quotation.

(Dec. 04, 2020  12:32 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:31 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: team 2
Yoshio
Damian
Zyro
Shinobi
Sakyo

The first question was Ryo hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya

I know. kyoya would destroy ryo
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:31 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Something went wrong with quotation.

(Dec. 04, 2020  12:32 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: The first question was Ryo hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya

I know. kyoya would destroy ryo
No, because Doji defeated Kyoya and Ryo in turn defeated Doji again.
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I know. kyoya would destroy ryo
No, because Doji defeated Kyoya and Ryo in turn defeated Doji again.

kyoya is metal fury and masters would destroy him
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, because Doji defeated Kyoya and Ryo in turn defeated Doji again.

kyoya is metal fury and masters would destroy him

In Metal Masters i think it would be a draw because Ryo easily defeated the whole team wang hu zhong.
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:34 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: kyoya is metal fury and masters would destroy him

In Metal Masters i think it would be a draw because Ryo easily defeated the whole team wang hu zhong.

maybe but i think kyoya might win barely
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:35 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:34 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: In Metal Masters i think it would be a draw because Ryo easily defeated the whole team wang hu zhong.

Ryo vs Damian...? That would be an epic fight.
Most ugliest blader?
Most beautifal blader?
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:35 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:34 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: In Metal Masters i think it would be a draw because Ryo easily defeated the whole team wang hu zhong.

Who do you think would win?

(Dec. 04, 2020  12:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Most ugliest blader?
Most beautifal blader?

Ugliest: Tetsuya or Markus
Most Beautiful: Male: Gingka or Ryuga, Female: Hikaru, Madoka and Ren Kurenai
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya vs. Sakyo

Hard, but i think Kyoya.

Sakyo vs Damian.
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:40 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya vs. Sakyo

Hard, but i think Kyoya.

Sakyo vs Damian.

Damian
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:26 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Faust and Ryuga vs Gingka and Damian

Totally Gingka and Damian
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:26 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Faust and Ryuga vs Gingka and Damian

Totally Gingka and Damian

Ryuga has won against Gingka several times and Faust is stronger than Damian
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Totally Gingka and Damian

Ryuga has won against Gingka several times and Faust is stronger than Damian

Gingka and Ryuga would tie, or Gingka would barely clutch, but Faust would definitely clap Damian and then a possible weakened Gingka.
Pretty sure Ryuga and Faust would win, but knowing Ryuga, he probably wouldn't even team up in the first place. Heck, he'd be trying to steal Tempo's/Horogium/s power.
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ryuga has won against Gingka several times and Faust is stronger than Damian

Gingka and Ryuga would tie, or Gingka would barely clutch, but Faust would definitely clap Damian and then a possible weakened Gingka.
Pretty sure Ryuga and Faust would win, but knowing Ryuga, he probably wouldn't even team up in the first place. Heck, he'd be trying to steal Tempo's/Horogium/s power.

Yeah, but i think that Ryuga and Faust have a lot more similar personality than many other's and especially anyone form HD. I think Faust and Ryuga would have a good chemistry if they teamed up.
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:55 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Gingka and Ryuga would tie, or Gingka would barely clutch, but Faust would definitely clap Damian and then a possible weakened Gingka.

Yeah, but i think that Ryuga and Faust have a lot more similar personality than many other's and especially anyone form HD. I think Faust and Ryuga would have a good chemistry if they teamed up.

No way, considering Ryuga wouldn't stand for a blader like Faust who got strong with the arrangement alone. He could team up with Gingka for two seconds probably due to somewhat respect and trust that he would get the job done, since it was more like working together independently.
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:55 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, but i think that Ryuga and Faust have a lot more similar personality than many other's and especially anyone form HD. I think Faust and Ryuga would have a good chemistry if they teamed up.

No way, considering Ryuga wouldn't stand for a blader like Faust who got strong with the arrangement alone. He could team up with Gingka for two seconds probably due to somewhat respect and trust that he would get the job done, since it was more like working together independently.

But Ryuga would never team up with Damian. That's for sure.
I dont ever think Lui and Valt could team up
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont ever think Lui and Valt could team up
Well, that would be like Gingka and Damian team up, so it would not happen.
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:59 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont ever think Lui and Valt could team up
Well, that would be like Gingka and Damian team up, so it would not happen.

I mean in many occasions sometimes bladers would have to team up with those they do not like
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:59 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Well, that would be like Gingka and Damian team up, so it would not happen.

I mean in many occasions sometimes bladers would have to team up with those they do not like

Yeah, i think Damian would team up with Gingka against Rago if he was there then, in Metal Fury.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:01 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean in many occasions sometimes bladers would have to team up with those they do not like

Yeah, i think Damian would team up with Gingka against Rago if he was there then, in Metal Fury.

Imagine Kyoya and Aguma teaming up