Kyoya vs Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia and Argo Garcia
Masamune vs Alexei, Nowaguma and Lera

1. Damian wrecks em all
2. Ryuga would win but defintely take damage
3. Ryo
4. Team Excalibur
5. Kyoya
6. Masamune

Gingka, Ryuga, Masemune, Kyoya, Tsubasa, Yu, Dashan, Chao Xin, Mei Mei, Chi Yun, Alexei, Nowaguma, Lera, Indian team, Desert Blase, Benkei, Demure, Nile, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Zeo vs Julian, Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia, Argo Garcia, Jack Damian, Faust, Dr. Ziggurat
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:20 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Damian wrecks em all
2. Ryuga would win but defintely take damage
3. Ryo
4. Team Excalibur
5. Kyoya
6. Masamune

Gingka, Ryuga, Masemune, Kyoya, Tsubasa, Yu, Dashan, Chao Xin, Mei Mei, Chi Yun, Alexei, Nowaguma, Lera, Indian team, Desert Blase, Benkei, Demure, Nile, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Zeo vs Julian, Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia, Argo Garcia, Jack Damian, Faust, Dr. Ziggurat

Team 1
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:20 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Gingka, Ryuga, Masemune, Kyoya, Tsubasa, Yu, Dashan, Chao Xin, Mei Mei, Chi Yun, Alexei, Nowaguma, Lera, Indian team, Desert Blase, Benkei, Demure, Nile, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Zeo vs Julian, Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia, Argo Garcia, Jack Damian, Faust, Dr. Ziggurat

Team 1

Reiji vs Indian team
Doji vs Team Desert Blaze
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:22 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Team 1

Reiji vs Indian team

1. Reiji
2. Are we talking about Dark Wolf or Mecha beyblade Doji
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:22 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Reiji vs Indian team

1. Reiji

Dark Wolf
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:23 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Reiji

Dark Wolf

That has to be Desert Blaze
I honestly cant say how much I get annoyed hearing Ryuga is better than Kai
I don't think I've given an in-depth Burst season ranking before. So here it goes.

1st: 9.8: We're introduced to a wonderful protagonist in Valt. There's a charm to this character that you just can't help but smile. His hardworking, carefree and kind nature are refreshing. The character work in this season is excellent. Valt's intense rivalry with Shu and Lui, his growth in skill and power as a blader and his learning how to learn from those around him. Daigo is another stand out as far as the character work from this season. His struggle with the guilt over the serious mistake he made, was really well handled. There's a lot more that could be said on this front but this is already long lol.

2nd: 10/10: Seeing Valt's growth from season 1 to here was a joy to watch. One of the things I like about this season is that they could have easily made Valt almost all powerful given his natural skill as a blader and all the experience he gained from the previous season, but they didn't, they still made him work for it and at the same didn't short change the fact that he is a very powerful blader, these two things combined made his eventual rise to world champion all the more satisfying. The world league arc was fantastic, and I like how they took the time to really grow the bonds between the teammates. Not to mention, the battles were excellent. Alot of good character work here as well. Aside from Valt's continued growth, one particular stand out is Silas. He went from being a self centered jerk to someone who came to rely on and appreciate his teammates instead of looking down on them. We see how full circle he's come in the world league final. Free is another stand out here, had a great arc, all season he was obsessed with winning, seeing it as the only important thing. After his final battle with Valt he comes to understand the most important thing is to enjoy yourself. The International Bladers Cup was also an excellent way to wrap the season. Shu's rise and fall as Red Eye and his resurrection as Shu was superb. Loved it.

3rd: 6/10: Truth be told the only thing that I latched onto about this season was the animation and some of the interesting gimmicks we saw employed in the anime. I don't feel like we got much development out of the side characters unfortunately, and how certain returning characters were treated left a sour taste in my mouth. I found Aiger as a main lacked the charm to draw me in, he got better towards the latter half of the season, but by that time I wasn't onboard with him as a main. Truthfully, I actually liked him better in GT and more so in Sparking. What I will say though is that the final battle between Aiger and Phi was superb.

4th: 7.5/8: I like Dante as a main. His interactions with Delta were interesting and his continued growth in Hyper Flux was interesting to watch. The bey carnival arc of this season didn't do much for me, unfortunately. Wasn't nearly as good as district tournament from season 1. Didn't find the opponents particularly interesting save Lodin to a degree and that was more to do with Luinor than him as a character. The mid to last arc is where this season does the best. Though I wish more was mined out of the Inferno arc, I did like it, and Arthur's introduction was quite dramatic. The battles were great during this and the following arc. We come now to one of my gripes with this season, Gwyn. I think his jump in power was too much too fast. Felt jarring to me. I don't mind a fast learner, but boy talk about lightning quick, in a matter of days he's destroying Dante and Delta. Another problem with the introduction to this character, is that Arthur get's relegated to second fiddle in short order, and I would have preferred to see more done with Arthur, he motivations and the effects his actions had on the wider blading world. I feel like we barely got anything out of it. This is really long, forgive me lol.

5th: Sparking: So far I like sparking, but boy do I have some issues with it. Mainly to do with character handling for the most part and that doesn't become an issue for me till the legends festival. I'm not going to rate this one given that it's not finished and I want to give it a fair shake.

So that's an in-depth rankings of the seasons. How do you guys rank the seasons and why?
I just remembered that one time where Sisco said "Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora" like Star Platinum when battling Ghasem and then beating him.
the turbo music video has 32M views. that's a lot since the video is 1:52 long
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think is the best blader

In which series?
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:18 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think is the best blader

In which series?

anyone
Hardworking: Shu, Lui, Free
Cheerful/Fun: Valt, Dante, Hyuga
Smart: Hikaru, Aiga, Lean
Those guys: Rantaro, Silas, Ranjiro
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:22 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hardworking: Shu, Lui, Free
Cheerful/Fun: Valt, Dante, Hyuga
Smart: Hikaru, Aiga, Lean
Those guys: Rantaro, Silas, Ranjiro

you forgot a few
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly dont like Ryuga

but you had a ryuga pic didnt you?
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly dont like Ryuga

but you had a ryuga pic didnt you?

Used too
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but you had a ryuga pic didnt you?

Used too

OK
I before liked Hoji
he really sucks and it was only important in the first season
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Used too

OK
I before liked Hoji

You like Harry better right?
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: OK
I before liked Hoji

You like Harry better right?
FRICK YEAH I LIKE HARRY
he is my favorite
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You like Harry better right?
FRICK YEAH I LIKE HARRY
he is my favorite

lol