Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 12, 2020  10:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your going to make Ryuga Son's hate you lol
I said my favorite bey, NOT my favorite blader.

What I mean by is that Ryuga Son said L-Dragp Destructor is his fav bey. Menaing you two are rivals
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I said my favorite bey, NOT my favorite blader.

What I mean by is that Ryuga Son said L-Dragp Destructor is his fav bey. Menaing you two are rivals

But Diablo Nemesis wins against L-Drago.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I mean by is that Ryuga Son said L-Dragp Destructor is his fav bey. Menaing you two are rivals

But Diablo Nemesis wins against L-Drago.
oh yeah
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Diablo Nemesis wins against L-Drago.
oh yeah

Wait, if Gingka and Ryuga are equal in power and Gingka and Kyoya are equal, doesn't that mean that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal as well
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:45 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh yeah

Wait, if Gingka and Ryuga are equal in power and Gingka and Kyoya are equal, doesn't that mean that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal as well

yes
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:45 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh yeah

Gingka and Kyoya aren’t equal.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:45 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Wait, if Gingka and Ryuga are equal in power and Gingka and Kyoya are equal, doesn't that mean that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal as well

yes

I don't believe that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal. Kyoya never won against Ryuga in a battøe
The real question: lion gale force wall vs reverse lion gale force wall.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yes

I don't believe that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal. Kyoya never won against Ryuga in a battøe

Maybe if he was in Zero-G maybe he could beat Ryuga
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't believe that Kyoya and Ryuga are equal. Kyoya never won against Ryuga in a battøe

Maybe if he was in Zero-G maybe he could beat Ryuga

Only in Manga.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Benkei vs. Dashan

dashan for sure

Dashan

Dark Tsubasa full power vs Kyoya
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

Dashan

Dark Tsubasa
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Dashan

Dark Tsubasa

Dark Tsubasa full power vs Julian
Dark Tsubasa full power vs Damian
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dark Tsubasa

Dark Tsubasa full power vs Julian

Dark Tsubasa

Damian
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Dark Tsubasa full power vs Julian

Dark Tsubasa

Damian

no question
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Dark Tsubasa

Damian

no question

Are you sure? Kyoya defeated Damian and you said that Dark Tsubasa would defeat Kyoya.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:01 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: no question

Are you sure? Kyoya defeated Damian and you said that Dark Tsubasa would defeat Kyoya.

I am sure
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:01 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Are you sure? Kyoya defeated Damian and you said that Dark Tsubasa would defeat Kyoya.

I am sure

How is that even possible? Kyoya defeated Damian, if dark Tsubasa defeat Kyoya, he defeats Damian.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, I wonder how super heavy weight would prevent Meteo L-Drago from spin stealing in the anime/manga? Like with the 230 track, it makes sense, hardly anything to latch onto and such. With Nemesis I took it as the sheer power itself rather than weight. I assume Basalt Horogium is the same case, it has power to resist spin stealing, because otherwise I was never sure how, since L-Drago can just latch onto it's metal wheel, which has no free spinning or super special components.

Does the "Spiral Staircase Of Death" in the Basalt wheel even play a role in the manga? Because it doesn't in the anime from what I remember, and I could see that being how it resisted spin steal, because it spins in such an irregular way I suppose, if I could implement it in the anime.

As for my favourite MFB season, Metal Masters is my favourite one, it is the most entertaining one and the cast we got is overall the most memorable and fun ones. Metal Fury is my least favourite, it's not that it's bad, but the characters introduced are kinda boring overall and it's not as fun IMO. The upside is the development Kenta got with Ryuga though, so hey.

I don't think that heavy weight is the reason. If it was, then Ryuga couldn't win against Damian and Takafumi Adachi has already told that Ryuga is stronger than Damian. I think it's something to do with the irregular pattern on the fusion wheel/spin track of Twisted Tempo.

Here's the thing though, while yes, Hell Kerbecs is indeed very heavy IRL, but I don't think the anime or manga really highlights it's heavy weight as a gimmick, unlike Horogium and Nemesis, which were very focused on weight (well Nemesis had other things but it's weight was advertised too), Kerbecs was about the width, since it is their gimmick. So I assume Horogium is meant to be heavier than Kerbecs in the anime/manga, despite Hell Kerbecs being overall heavier IRL thanks to the heavy track.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't think that heavy weight is the reason. If it was, then Ryuga couldn't win against Damian and Takafumi Adachi has already told that Ryuga is stronger than Damian. I think it's something to do with the irregular pattern on the fusion wheel/spin track of Twisted Tempo.

Here's the thing though, Hell Kerbecs is indeed very heavy IRL, but I don't think the anime or manga really highlights it's heavy weight as a gimmick, unlike Horogium and Nemesis, which were very focused on weight (well Nemesis had other things but it's weight was advertised too), Kerbecs was about the width, since it is their gimmick. So I assume Horogium is meant to be heavier than Kerbecs in the anime/manga, despite Hell Kerbecs being overall heavier IRL thanks to the heavy track.

No, actually Twisted is heavier in real life. I have used weight machine and Kerbecs is 51 gram and tempo is 53
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:06 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Here's the thing though, Hell Kerbecs is indeed very heavy IRL, but I don't think the anime or manga really highlights it's heavy weight as a gimmick, unlike Horogium and Nemesis, which were very focused on weight (well Nemesis had other things but it's weight was advertised too), Kerbecs was about the width, since it is their gimmick. So I assume Horogium is meant to be heavier than Kerbecs in the anime/manga, despite Hell Kerbecs being overall heavier IRL thanks to the heavy track.

No, actually Twisted is heavier in real life. I have used weight machine and Kerbecs is 51 gram and tempo is 53

That's odd, because for me, Kerbecs is overall the heavier beyblade, though I suppose it varies. My point is that Kerbecs in the ANIME/MANGA is not about the weight, since that's not what they advertise, but it's about the maximum width. While heavy IRL, it's not supposed to be as super heavy in the anime. Horogium on the other hand, which is fully intended to be a heavy beyblade and advertised as such, is very heavy in the anime too.

The anime and IRL being inconsistent comes to play with things like the Grand metal wheel and Goreim chrome wheel, both are advertised as heavy in the show, but IRL, they are very light even for their time.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chi-yun vs. Chao Xin

Chao Xin

Damian vs Dashan, Chao Xin, Mei-Mei and Chi-Yun
Ryuga vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Benkei, Demure, Nile and Kyoya
Gingka vs Julian, Sophie, Wales and Klaus
Faust vs Gingka, Masamune, Tsubasa and Yu
Kyoya vs Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia and Argo Garcia
Masamune vs Alexei, Nowaguma and Lera