Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Does anyone think that Ryuga doesn't actually look ethnically Japanese? I mean, he is so dark to be Japanese and his hair and looks look like that he is from somehwere in North/Western China, Mongolia or Central Asia. That's also a good pointer for my theory. And also, you have Aguma from China who looks like Ryuga. So i think i am right that his ancestors must be from China or Mongolia.
Ryuga was stronger than Ginkga in Metal Fury.
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:54 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Ryuga was stronger than Ginkga in Metal Fury.

Yeah, until Gingka got the power of all bladers in the world.
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:54 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Ryuga was stronger than Ginkga in Metal Fury.

Yeah, until Gingka got the power of all bladers in the world.

Yeah,but before that Ryuga was,but after Ginkga got the powers then he was the strongest.
Gingka said after Ryuga got obliterated by Rago that Ryuga was by far the strongest blader in the end and he was stronger than any of them
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gingka said after Ryuga got obliterated by Rago that Ryuga was by far the strongest blader in the end and he was stronger than any of them
Ryuga was definitely the strongest since he worked harder than anyone else. He was definitely the legitimate strongest blader in metal fury excluding Rago who possessed genetic powers and Gingka who utilized the powers of all the bladers in the world.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gingka said after Ryuga got obliterated by Rago that Ryuga was by far the strongest blader in the end and he was stronger than any of them
Ryuga was definitely the strongest since he worked harder than anyone else. He was definitely the legitimate strongest blader in metal fury excluding Rago who possessed genetic powers and Gingka who utilized the powers of all the bladers in the world.

Ryuga deserves the title as strongest blader in all of beyblade history. Ryuga had to work his way so he could be redeemed and also surpass the darkness and in the end it was all worth it. Ryuga was far by the best. Ryuga had become one with L-Drago
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ryuga was definitely the strongest since he worked harder than anyone else. He was definitely the legitimate strongest blader in metal fury excluding Rago who possessed genetic powers and Gingka who utilized the powers of all the bladers in the world.

Ryuga deserves the title as strongest blader in all of beyblade history. Ryuga had to work his way so he could be redeemed and also surpass the darkness and in the end it was all worth it. Ryuga was far by the best. Ryuga had become one with L-Drago
I wouldn’t say they best in history as that was probably Gingka in Zero g, Gingka wasn’t too far off from Ryuga in power. Regardless though, he was easily the strongest of the first three.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga deserves the title as strongest blader in all of beyblade history. Ryuga had to work his way so he could be redeemed and also surpass the darkness and in the end it was all worth it. Ryuga was far by the best. Ryuga had become one with L-Drago
I wouldn’t say they best in history as that was probably Gingka in Zero g, Gingka wasn’t too far off from Ryuga in power. Regardless though, he was easily the strongest of the first three.

I agree. Ryuga is just Ryuga
Ryuga......I agree..... but just syaing Gingka never completely had the power of bladers in world permenantly...it was a temporary boost to defeat the demon nemesis.... Ryuga would have defeated Nemesis if GINGKA DIDNT FIGHT AND OTHER LEGendary bladers power all leeched into nemesis
Ryuga is the most handsome character. Do you agree? I am surprised why no girls in the series have been crazy after him as he is such a badass handsome alpha male.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ryuga was definitely the strongest since he worked harder than anyone else. He was definitely the legitimate strongest blader in metal fury excluding Rago who possessed genetic powers and Gingka who utilized the powers of all the bladers in the world.

I'd say Kyoya worked harder than Ryuga.
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:31 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:

I'd say Kyoya worked harder than Ryuga.

Not really.
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:31 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I'd say Kyoya worked harder than Ryuga.

Not really.

Yeah, really.
No Ryuga was the one who suffered more than Kyoya
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:33 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not really.

Yeah, really.
Doubt it because Ryuga apparently spent well over most of his time training, take his journey with Kenta as an example. It’s just not really as clear because he mostly trains offscreen.
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:33 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Yeah, really.
Doubt it because Ryuga apparently spent well over most of his time training, take his journey with Kenya as an example. It’s just not really as clear because he mostly trains offscreen.
I agree
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:33 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Yeah, really.
Doubt it because Ryuga apparently spent well over most of his time training, take his journey with Kenta as an example. It’s just not really as clear because he mostly trains offscreen.

You can literally say the same about Kyoya.
Kyoya would train so he could defeat Gingka one day. How do you explain that
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:44 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Doubt it because Ryuga apparently spent well over most of his time training, take his journey with Kenta as an example. It’s just not really as clear because he mostly trains offscreen.

Kyoya only mostly stays close to japan And mainly while ryuga literally travel around the World actually sleeps in the wild constantlty facing dangerous animal everyday trains in VOLCANOS to the point the activated. The only times kyouya was showed to do something like that was back an S1 in the valley but thats still a japan ginkga did his crazy journey back in koma village which is more impressive the other time was when he went to África battle And survive those tornados which is impressive but Again ryuga is legit lives And travel in the wild around the world. Plus after rago beat ryuga kyouya himself stated out of the bladers ryuga has trained the hardest even the character himself said so.
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:44 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Doubt it because Ryuga apparently spent well over most of his time training, take his journey with Kenta as an example. It’s just not really as clear because he mostly trains offscreen.

Not really, he had far more screen time and didn’t really train as hard as Ryuga. Ryuga trained hard enough to allow his bey to naturally evolve (Lightning L-drago to Meteo L-drago) and he quite literally trained in volcanoes so it’s pretty easy to tell who the harder worker was. Additionally nothing Kyoya did could ever really amount to what Ryuga has done.
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:58 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:44 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: You can literally say the same about Kyoya.
Kyoya only mostly stays close to japan mainly to train himself, while ryuga literally travel around the World actually sleeps in the wild constantlty facing dangerous animal everyday battling storm, hurricanes, sandstorm the guy trains even in VOLCANOS to the point the activated. The only times kyouya was showed to do something like that was back an S1 in the valley but thats still a japan ginkga did his crazy journey back in koma village which is more impressive the other time was when he went to África battle And survive those tornados which is impressive but Again ryuga is legit lives And travel in the wild around the world. Plus after rago beat ryuga kyouya himself stated out of the bladers ryuga has trained the hardest even the character himself said so.
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:44 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: You can literally say the same about Kyoya.
Not really, he had far more screen time and didn’t really train as hard as Ryuga. Ryuga trained hard enough to allow his bey to naturally evolve (Lightning L-drago to Meteo L-drago) and he quite literally trained in volcanoes so it’s pretty easy to tell who the harder worker was. Additionally nothing Kyoya did could ever really amount to what Ryuga has done.

Gingka even said he lived in conditions that none of the legendary bladers went through.
Oops was trying to correct a few mistake but I quote myself without realizing it lol sorry about that
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:58 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
Kyoya only mostly stays close to japan And mainly while ryuga literally travel around the World actually sleeps in the wild constantlty facing dangerous animal everyday trains in VOLCANOS to the point the activated. The only times kyouya was showed to do something like that was back an S1 in the valley but thats still a japan ginkga did his crazy journey back in koma village which is more impressive the other time was when he went to África battle And survive those tornados which is impressive but Again ryuga is legit lives And travel in the wild around the world. Plus after rago beat ryuga kyouya himself stated out of the bladers ryuga has trained the hardest even the character himself said so.

Yeah, but consider consider Kyoya's battle with Damian.  Ginga, with Galaxy Pegasis, the implied world's most powerful bey, struggled with defeating Hell Kerbecs, and if the dub is anything to go by, had to also borrow power from Ryuga to do so.  Meanwhile, Kyoya, who's been stuck with the same Rock Leone from the first episode, not only tied with Ginga, but absolutely mentally broke Damian.  Keep in mind that he did this all without upgrading his bey.  In metal Fury, during his battle with Kenta, you can see that Ryuga is slipping in his skills, as if he's just been relying L-Drago's powers to carry him.  Additionally, let's not forget that, in the epilogue, it's implied that Kyoya had defeated every single legendary blader, barring Ginga.  Considering who he was going up against(including Kenta, who replaced Ryuga as a legendary blader), do you honestly think he hadn't gone through some training to do that?