Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Hikaru is probably my favorite main character now like no kidding I liked how he differs from the other main character where he uses brain and tactics for overcoming obstacles rather than plot armor saving him which is really cool imo
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hikaru is probably my favorite main character now like no kidding I liked how he differs from the other main character where he uses brain and tactics for overcoming obstacles rather than plot armor saving him which is really cool imo

The other mains did use their brains, just their styles don't apply to that really. Like an attack type just attacks I guess. Though I do agree on liking Hikaru as a main character. He might trump Aiga for me. Can't wait to see him win.
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hikaru is probably my favorite main character now like no kidding I liked how he differs from the other main character where he uses brain and tactics for overcoming obstacles rather than plot armor saving him which is really cool imo

Literally Aiga. Now every main character has some amount of plot armor, but Hikaru has it less since there is 2 protagonists. Hyuga is the lucky one with all the plot armor, while Hikaru is the tactical one who thinks more. It is really clear that Hikaru is an reflection of Aiga.
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Literally Aiga. Now every main character has some amount of plot armor, but Hikaru has it less since there is 2 protagonists. Hyuga is the lucky one with all the plot armor, while Hikaru is the tactical one who thinks more. It is really clear that Hikaru is an reflection of Aiga.
Hikaru is not a reflection of aiga, aiga is just his role model that's why his character is like aiga but different
(Sep. 13, 2020  4:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

The other mains did use their brains, just their styles don't apply to that really. Like an attack type just attacks I guess. Though I do agree on liking Hikaru as a main character. He might trump Aiga for me. Can't wait to see him win.

See him win? Lol, might take 48 weeks to see him get 1 win then.

(Sep. 13, 2020  5:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Literally Aiga. Now every main character has some amount of plot armor, but Hikaru has it less since there is 2 protagonists. Hyuga is the lucky one with all the plot armor, while Hikaru is the tactical one who thinks more. It is really clear that Hikaru is an reflection of Aiga.
Hikaru is not a reflection of aiga, aiga is just his role model that's why his character is like aiga but different

Exactly. Aiga actually came out on top at the beginning of his journey, growing stronger along the way. Hikaru has no strength.
(Sep. 13, 2020  4:49 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  4:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The other mains did use their brains, just their styles don't apply to that really. Like an attack type just attacks I guess. Though I do agree on liking Hikaru as a main character. He might trump Aiga for me. Can't wait to see him win.

(Sep. 13, 2020  5:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hikaru is not a reflection of aiga, aiga is just his role model that's why his character is like aiga but different

Exactly. Aiga actually came out on top at the beginning of his journey, growing stronger along the way. Hikaru has no strength.

Ok bud, continue to hate and rant on the same thing. We get it, you hate Hikaru for no reason.
(Sep. 13, 2020  4:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The other mains did use their brains, just their styles don't apply to that really. Like an attack type just attacks I guess. Though I do agree on liking Hikaru as a main character. He might trump Aiga for me. Can't wait to see him win.

(Sep. 13, 2020  5:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hikaru is not a reflection of aiga, aiga is just his role model that's why his character is like aiga but different

Ever heard of character development. Also why do u say that Hikaru has no strength, He’s probably in the top 15% of bladers.

When Valt begun in beyblade, he was a weakling, but he developed during his 2 seasons, and after all during Valt's era the power level was lower, now see Hikaru he may be weak now but he's a newby facing legends that are training for a while, Hikaru has great potential he just need more time, or even some tragical may happen (Helios, Hyperion, Valkyrie or Achilles break i dunno) and awake Hikaru
You’ll all see how weak Hikaru really is eventually. If he battles Lane, his bey is done for. When his bey breaks, I’m making memes of his loss and going to be laughing. 😂
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:14 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You’ll all see how weak Hikaru really is eventually. If he battles Lane, his bey is done for. When his bey breaks, I’m making memes of his loss and going to be laughing. 😂

ha!
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:14 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You’ll all see how weak Hikaru really is eventually. If he battles Lane, his bey is done for. When his bey breaks, I’m making memes of his loss and going to be laughing. 😂

Why you hate on Hikaru he’s pretty good. (Avoiding my questions or anybody else’s doesn’t help your side of the argument either)
Why you hate Hikaru so much? I just want to know, please.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Why you hate Hikaru so much? I just want to know, please.

Not just you

Hikaru actually isn’t weak. In early episodes, he was able to score a point on Free, which is something that even Valt couldn’t do at the beginning of Beyblade Burst God. You have to keep in mind that him and Hyuga are going against the legends of Burst, which are hard to beat.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Hikaru actually isn’t weak. In early episodes, he was able to score a point on Free, which is something that even Valt couldn’t do at the beginning of Beyblade Burst God. You have to keep in mind that him and Hyuga are going against the legends of Burst, which are hard to beat.

Going on Fafnir’s point, just because you can’t beat someone in the top 16 doesn’t mean you are weak. Hikaru is in the second highest tier of beyblade, that’s impressive

I like how this guy's laughing and hating for literally no reason. He wants an upgrade? He really wants Hikaru to get stronger then. Also, everyone else's points are very good, yet you still avoid to main question. Why do you hate Hikaru so much then? You're either just clowning with us, or you're very skewed on that opinion.

(Sep. 14, 2020  2:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why you hate Hikaru so much? I just want to know, please.

Not just you

I third that question.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Hikaru actually isn’t weak. In early episodes, he was able to score a point on Free, which is something that even Valt couldn’t do at the beginning of  Beyblade Burst God. You have to keep in mind that him and Hyuga are going against the legends of Burst, which are hard to beat.

Exactly. Hikaru is a powerful character, you are comparing him to some insanely powerful top-tier bladers. My little bro and I were watching a video on Tempest Solomon Charge Metal 2D, and he said it was light, as it weighed around 83-84 grams. He was comparing it to things that are heavy to us humans, like our dog. I responded, saying, by his logic (and your logic Phengpegasus) that the Eiffel tower was light, as almost every (i am not entirely sure if every) skyscraper in the world is heavier than the Eiffel Tower. You are judging Hikaru by comparing him to the #1 blader in the world, but the fact that you can even do that w/out an enormously massive difference in power is a huge accomplishment. However, my brother dodged my retort, as you will.
If Gingka and his group of legendary bladers did not fight in the battle with Nemesis servants than I think that Ryuga could have defeated Nemesis by either absorbing its power or by normally defeating it in battle.

I think that Burst is kinda boring and its plot is boring
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: If Gingka and his group of legendary bladers did not fight in the battle with Nemesis servants than I think that Ryuga could have defeated Nemesis by either absorbing its power or by normally defeating it in battle.

I agree with you on both statements, but Burst grows on you (it still is worse than MFB)
Lane is probably gonna break Helios and Hyperion right after the Legend Festival. Im guessing episode 32.
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If Gingka and his group of legendary bladers did not fight in the battle with Nemesis servants than I think that Ryuga could have defeated Nemesis by either absorbing its power or by normally defeating it in battle.

I agree with you on both statements, but Burst grows on you (it still is worse than MFB)
Wouldn't it have been better and a plot twist if Ryuga absorbed the powers of a legendary blader like Aguma or chris or maybe King?

(Sep. 14, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If Gingka and his group of legendary bladers did not fight in the battle with Nemesis servants than I think that Ryuga could have defeated Nemesis by either absorbing its power or by normally defeating it in battle.

Wouldn't it have been better and a plot twist if Ryuga absorbed the powers of a legendary blader like Aguma or chris or maybe King?

I haven't yet watched the second season of beyblade burst, is it good? Is it worth to watch the season of beyblade burst or not?
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I agree with you on both statements, but Burst grows on you (it still is worse than MFB)

(Sep. 14, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I agree with you on both statements, but Burst grows on you (it still is worse than MFB)

I haven't yet watched the second season of beyblade burst, is it good? Is it worth to watch the season of beyblade burst or not?
Yeah you may like it
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

I would say yes. Also if Ryuga absorbed the abilities of everyone I would be happy.
is Beyblade Burst just include like Turnaments?

I would be good if it had some type of like enemy who wants to destroy the world or something................
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Yeah you may like it

Second season is my personal fav, idk why tho the first has a better story