Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Stop spoiling the episode some people have not watched it (me)
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stop spoiling the episode some people have not watched it (me)
Do you think this a problem? This was in the preview for the next episode.
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: And can someone tell me, what did Lane Valhalla drop after smashing the door?
Door knob
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:16 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stop spoiling the episode some people have not watched it (me)
Do you think this a problem? This was in the preview for the next episode.

It is people always spoil new episodes of animes I like so can you please don't spoil it for me
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:56 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: How much killos of hair gell does Lane Valhalla use?

Alot maybe about 999999999999999999999999999 bottles of gel

Per day I take it?

(Jun. 21, 2020  8:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: And can someone tell me, what did Lane Valhalla drop after smashing the door?

Some money after getting fined for breaking the door
(Jun. 21, 2020  9:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:16 AM)g2_ Wrote: Do you think this a problem? This was in the preview for the next episode.

It is people always spoil new episodes of animes I like so can you please don't spoil it for me
I wasnt spoiling anything, it was in the preview.
Still counts as spoiling I watch the episode that I missed last friday

And saw the preview of lane. Lane looks werid
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still counts as spoiling I watch the episode that I missed last friday

Thats your problem mate.
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still counts as spoiling I watch the episode that I missed last friday

The opening post of this thread clearly states:
"May Contain Spoilers"
So no, g2_ didn't spoil it for you.
(Jun. 21, 2020  3:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still counts as spoiling I watch the episode that I missed last friday

The opening post of this thread clearly states:
"May Contain Spoilers"
So no, g2_ didn't spoil it for you.
Thank you bro.
episode predictions for upcoming arcs:
Drum:17-19
Aiga:19-23
Shu:24-27

small tournament/filler thing:28-31

Legends festival:32-52 (maybe a bit too long so a couple stops inbetween)
(Jun. 21, 2020  5:18 PM)snoc Wrote: episode predictions for upcoming arcs:
Drum:17-21
Aiga:22-29
Shu:30-36

Nah that seems a little long. I'd cut that down to 3-5 episodes per arc or have them overlap. Given that the latest the final one of these characters' beys will be a September release, I am pretty sure the latest one of them would debut would be episode 25.
(Jun. 21, 2020  3:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still counts as spoiling I watch the episode that I missed last friday

Thats your problem mate.

everyone chill your launchers.....now is not the time to fight.....this is a fight free community..... why don't we talk dis out liek human beings
Imagine a triple set with Dragon, Achilles and Spriggan
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

They would never do that
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Imagine a triple set with Dragon, Achilles and Spriggan

They would never do that
If they want money never can stop they.
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
That sounds like a waste of money.
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Imagine a triple set with Dragon, Achilles and Spriggan
That sounds like a waste of money.
If they do this many people will buy it, so, if someone will choose only one booster, for an average price, it could get the trio for a more expensive price, but cheaper than buy the 3 boosters
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: That sounds like a waste of money.
If they do this many people will buy it, so, if someone will choose only one booster, for an average price, it could get the trio for a more expensive price, but cheaper than buy the 3 boosters

It's just something they'd never do though
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:48 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: If they do this many people will buy it, so, if someone will choose only one booster, for an average price, it could get the trio for a more expensive price, but cheaper than buy the 3 boosters

It's just something they'd never do though
Yeah, but they probably will do something like 3booster set, put a famous bey, an anime bey and a expensive and rare/ meta piece.

(Jun. 21, 2020  7:52 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  7:48 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's just something they'd never do though
Yeah, but they probably will do something like 3booster set, put a famous bey, an anime bey and a expensive and rare/ meta piece.
Most likely to be Spriggan, 'cause customise set and triple set, now they may make a double set
No one cares but eh (this is speculation about possible changes each version of the sparking op would bring)
--------------
sparking revolution v2 possible changes
1.dark energy being changed to lane
2. dark hyperion and helios being changed to lucifer
3.rather than have the brother running through png's of legendary bladers, give each their little segment  (namely Lui,Shu,Drum, and Aiga)
---------------
sparking revolution v3 possible changes
1.Instead of the short shot of the asahi restaurant before panning the camera up, make it the legends festival
2.Instead of the brothers running through png's, show bladers fighting at the legends festival
3.sneak peak of the next villain instead of dark energy, or lucifer evolution instead of dark hyperion and helios (the lucifer would be covered in darkness to not give anything away)
--------------
sparking revolution v4 possible changes
1.dark bey being changed to new villains bey/lucifer evolution, also change lane to the new villain if there is one
2.updated hyperion and helios evolutions
3.Instead of the brothers running through png's, show some of the second villain/upgraded lane

sorta surprised they stopped making full length openings. Like the episodes are also smaller so it kinda makes sense, but that would bring the watch time up a bit. And I think most of us can agree the best beyblade burst openings where the full length ones (Chouzetsu Muteki Blader as an example).

edit: took advice and changed some things

If Legends Festival is that big God Bladers Cup thing I don't see why they would reveal it this early in the anime. I think it's certainly that World League but not in teams and just a regular tournament done around the semi end arc of the series. I think the last arc will be more based towards the true antagonist. Also if your following the intro's order of characters I personally feel that revealing Shu is more logical since Lane is a disciple of Shu. Then possibly between Drum and Aiga, and the rest of the legendary bladers.
(Jun. 22, 2020  7:15 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

If Legends Festival is that big God Bladers Cup thing I don't see why they would reveal it this early in the anime. I think it's certainly that World League but not in teams and just a regular tournament done around the semi end arc of the series. I think the last arc will be more based towards the true antagonist. Also if your following the intro's order of characters I personally feel that revealing Shu is more logical since Lane is a disciple of Shu. Then possibly between Drum and Aiga, and the rest of the legendary bladers.
I mean, Lane could still end up being the final antagonist and the second antagonist release (that comes in either December or January) could just be an evolution to his bey.
(Jun. 21, 2020  9:34 PM)snoc Wrote: No one cares but eh (this is speculation about possible changes each version of the sparking op would bring)
--------------
sparking revolution v2 possible changes
1.dark energy being changed to lane
2. dark hyperion and helios being changed to lucifer
3.rather than have the brother running through png's of legendary bladers, give each their little segment  (namely Lui,Shu,Drum, and Aiga)
---------------
sparking revolution v3 possible changes
1.Instead of the short shot of the asahi restaurant before panning the camera up, make it the legends festival
2.Instead of the brothers running through png's, show everybody at the legends festival
3.sneak peak of the next villain instead of dark energy, or lucifer evolution instead of dark hyperion and helios (the lucifer would be covered in darkness to not give anything away)
--------------
sparking revolution v4 possible changes
1.dark bey being changed to new villains bey/lucifer evolution, also change lane to the new villain if there is one
2.updated hyperion and helios evolutions
3.Instead of the brothers running through png's, show some fights near the end of the legends festival

sorta surprised they stopped making full length openings. Like the episodes are also smaller so it kinda makes sense, but that would bring the watch time up a bit. And I think most of us can agree the best beyblade burst openings where the full length ones (Chouzetsu Muteki Blader as an example).

I could see this happen now,
Now I really want the potential scene they will change that running scene with the shots of legendary bladers to all bladers competing in the legends festival that would be really cool.

(Jun. 22, 2020  7:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  7:15 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: If Legends Festival is that big God Bladers Cup thing I don't see why they would reveal it this early in the anime. I think it's certainly that World League but not in teams and just a regular tournament done around the semi end arc of the series. I think the last arc will be more based towards the true antagonist. Also if your following the intro's order of characters I personally feel that revealing Shu is more logical since Lane is a disciple of Shu. Then possibly between Drum and Aiga, and the rest of the legendary bladers.
I mean, Lane could still end up being the final antagonist and the second antagonist release (that comes in either December or January) could just be an evolution to his bey.

Possibly, if they are gonna follow the trend for defense type characters as antagonists.