Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

One weird thing you might notice now almost all new characters are keeping string launcher in sideways launching position.

Is TT is trying to say it's better?
Flee/Free:
(Apr. 03, 2017  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Flee/Free:

They also have the same facial expression... Could John be Flee?!

Great observation, haha.
Exactly, that was what caught my eye the most when I saw those two official pictures: why does he have Jon Arbuckle's facial expression hah?
Ah, Garfield comics! By the way, who's Flee again?
(Apr. 03, 2017  3:34 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Ah, Garfield comics! By the way, who's Flee again?

Beyblade Burzt Kami's new characte
(Apr. 03, 2017  3:34 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Ah, Garfield comics! By the way, who's Flee again?

In terms of character/personality? Because otherwise, he is clearly that one character in the images posted above with that Jon Arbuckle look, on the right. Character-wise, apparently he is the best Blader in Spain or something and he owns Drain Fafnir.
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: One weird thing you might notice now almost all new characters are keeping string launcher in sideways launching position.

Is TT is trying to say it's better?

Maybe because when we launch side ways we have more options for launching and we can pull a greater length of the string which is a little problem in launching normally and it's new.Its for the first time in beyblade that we saw a sideway launcher I have never seen that in MFB or the classic gen so it's like trying to promote new styles of launching.
I know someone asked a question like this and I know some HMS were in the manga, but did HMS beyblades such as Advance Eterner, Round Shell MS, Magical Ape MS, Aero Knight MS, Bloody Devil MS, Jiraiya MS, Shining God MS etc make an appearance in the manga? Even owned by a generic blader?
(Apr. 08, 2017  12:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I know someone asked a question like this and I know some HMS were in the manga, but did HMS beyblades such as Advance Eterner, Round Shell MS, Magical Ape MS, Aero Knight MS, Bloody Devil MS, Jiraiya MS, Shining God MS etc make an appearance in the manga? Even owned by a generic blader?

The majority of them didn't. Pretty sure none of those did. DEMS was in there and Wolborg MS and at least one of the advance blades. I know someone has answered this question with a complete overview of all the HMS in the manga so i'd look for that tbh.

(Apr. 03, 2017  11:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In terms of character/personality? Because otherwise, he is clearly that one character in the images posted above with that Jon Arbuckle look, on the right. Character-wise, apparently he is the best Blader in Spain or something and he owns Drain Fafnir.

According to Leo-Burst's translation he's the world number 1.
New Beyblade Burst character, Masterblader:
[Image: C88x5McVYAAXfF5.jpg]
I bought a copy of Beyblade Season 1 Vol 1 at the Dollar Store. XD
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:18 PM)Dragoon1405 Wrote: Maybe because when we launch side ways we have more options for launching and we can pull a greater length of the string which is a little problem in launching normally and it's new.Its for the first time in beyblade that we saw a sideway launcher I have never seen that in MFB or the classic gen so it's like trying to promote new styles of launching.

Actually, in MFB 4D you can see Johannes (user of Beat Lynx) use the sideways launch style because he uses the Karabiner Grip. Was hard to see though and he was the only one in MFB.
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:34 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Who is this New character?!?[Image: C9OeJAAU0AAKz-Y.jpg]
Is he for burst
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:08 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Yes it is an unknow burst character Smile

You sure? He looks like Galman owner to me from BSB
if anyone bothered to actually look at the tweet this came from, this looks more like a sketch of a character from a different manga/show than a character from burst. Google translate can only get this so far though.

How about the next time someone posts Morita's art here, they actually link the tweet it came from instead of just uploading it with a clunky caption and nothing else?
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:06 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Is he for burst

That's Kitaro from the GeGeGe No Kitaro series.
Posting sketches by Hiro Morita is not really worthwhile at all anyway... Clearly they create no conversation, every single time. It would be best to just stop posting them.

And, as always, follow my advice: leave the posting of news to people who know how to interpret them.