Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

It kinda sounds like #2's brother... maybe, IDK. Takanosuke does sound really weird nonetheless. Sakyo's wasn't what I expected it to be...
(Sep. 28, 2013  7:41 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It kinda sounds like #2's brother... maybe, IDK. Takanosuke does sound really weird nonetheless. Sakyo's wasn't what I expected it to be...

LolXD yeah Sakyo does sound weird?Unhappy I like the subbed version of Zero G better! The dubbed is getting annoying!>Unhappy
(Sep. 28, 2013  8:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  7:41 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It kinda sounds like #2's brother... maybe, IDK. Takanosuke does sound really weird nonetheless. Sakyo's wasn't what I expected it to be...

LolXD yeah Sakyo does sound weird?Unhappy I like the subbed version of Zero G better! The dubbed is getting annoying!>Unhappy

Oh now the dub is getting annoying?! It was already annoying since Metal Fury where they machine-gunned the line "Hear Me" and it's still going on in Shogun Steel.
I really don't like that zero g episode where tsubasa is alway saying "this is summer" it just really annoys me
oh no *sigh* guess it's time to learn japenese XD well at least we don't have to listen to *high picthed ginga voice half whisper* kentaaaa.... although I hope they don't recycle all of those stupid annoying frases theres no need to as there already garbage :\ (see what I did there Tired) well I hope sakkyo doesn't end up like chris... oh and does anybody remeber when foust was batlling in the spiral core and they were talking and his voice went into this tone that sounded like a nerd with a losse front tooth trying to wistle...
I was so disappointed when a I heard tanasaku's ( yes I know it is misspelled ) voice in english
I was actually surprised by Sakyo's voice, but for some reason I like it. I also like Takanosuke's because it fits the character well.
To bad I missed the new episode this morning, I really wanted to hear sakyo's voice
(Sep. 28, 2013  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: To bad I missed the new episode this morning, I really wanted to hear sakyo's voice

It's really not that cool-.-

(Sep. 28, 2013  9:00 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  8:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

Oh now the dub is getting annoying?! It was already annoying since Metal Fury where they machine-gunned the line "Hear Me" and it's still going on in Shogun Steel.

Well I never heard the Metal Fury episodes in Japanese?_? So that's why I think zero g/shogun steel are annoying.-.
(Sep. 28, 2013  9:52 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: To bad I missed the new episode this morning, I really wanted to hear sakyo's voice

It's really not that cool-.-

(Sep. 28, 2013  9:00 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  8:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote: LolXD yeah Sakyo does sound weird?Unhappy I like the subbed version of Zero G better! The dubbed is getting annoying!>Unhappy

Well I never heard the Metal Fury episodes in Japanese?_? So that's why I think zero g/shogun steel are annoying.-.

No I said the Metal Fury DUB was annoying...
Really I think all metal saga dubs were annoying.
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:20 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Really I think all metal saga dubs were annoying.

Yeah the old gen dub was better. IN MY OPINION only I found old gen more creative than the metal saga dub which just over uses phrases.
Well, the overused phrases was only part of the problem. But yah, I believe the original dub was way better!
like *whaaaa* and that *my blader spirit is stronger then any opponent even nemesis the god of destruction!* preaching ginga garbage Tired I have to agree with you BladerPharmist although I think the worst was 4D it was just nevelna recycling all those frases and as I said theres no point since there complete garbage XD
I really don't like how they use " do you understand " so much
Yeah the old gen dub is less annoying! Though I've only seen about 20 episodes haha!
At least they don't use PAL! as much*. Gah that is so annoying.
(Sep. 28, 2013  11:36 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah the old gen dub is less annoying! Though I've only seen about 20 episodes haha!

I watch more than half of season one and two of the old gen and they don't over phrases very much Smile
Thank you BladerPharmist, ryukiba, Kyler_The Best, Lazer and DRAGON KING, you all finally understand what I was talking about when they use repetitive lines in the Metal Saga Dub, I have said this for a long time and people finally realize. Thank you guys that's what I have been saying before. All I hear them say is "Hear Me" why are they recycling phrases like "Understand Me"err most of the characters aren't death nor idiots so why are they repeating that, thats just Nelvanas place holder to fill what they're saying I bet. Why can't they make different less annoying phrases.

EDIT: Now I hear people call 4kids dubbed shows bad because of their scripting, well they don't recycle phrases like Nelvana dubbing Metal Saga (Why can't they be creative or unrepetitive like they use to in the old gen dub)
Does Gen have the same VA as Ryuga? They kind of sound similar in the dub.
If he did, that would be hilarious. Going from Ryuga to Gen.
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:22 AM)Wombat Wrote: Does Gen have the same VA as Ryuga? They kind of sound similar in the dub.
If he did, that would be hilarious. Going from Ryuga to Gen.
I don't think so...... And I just saw yesterday's zero g and I did not think that sakyo voice would be like that , I imagined it like ryuga ( may he rest in peaceUnhappy
Hey yo it's Sakyo here!
Why is y'all playa hatin' on my voice!?
Am I the only one that thinks the guy with archer gargoyle look a lot like a crazier aguma???
is that really Sakyo? is Indigo really Sakyo's VA? if so then that's awsome and no offenese it was kinda like the dissapointment on Chris's voice :\
(Sep. 30, 2013  5:13 PM)Lazer Wrote: is that really Sakyo? is Indigo really Sakyo's VA? if so then that's awsome and no offenese it was kinda like the dissapointment on Chris's voice :\

I think he's joking, or is he!?!?!!