Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I found something just now:Kai is not only stronger than tyson, he is infact the strongest among the blade breakers.
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:02 PM)First Uranus Wrote: I like Valt

Who doesn't like that ball of sunshine and joy anyway?
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

someone named Aiger lol
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

No one else. I like him alot. Plus he is my favorite character ever since Season 1
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Who doesn't like that ball of sunshine and joy anyway?

someone named Aiger lol

XD

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:14 PM)First Uranus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Who doesn't like that ball of sunshine and joy anyway?

No one else. I like him alot. Plus he is my favorite character ever since Season 1

Same here.
I do think Hikaru and Hyuga will team up near the end of the tournament
Argo vs Damian
Faust vs Dynamis
Chris vs agum.
Aleksei vs Damian?
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:39 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Argo vs Damian
Faust vs Dynamis
Chris vs agum.
Aleksei vs Damian?

Damian
Dynamis (barely tho)
Chris
Aleksei
Faust vs Dynamis
Chris vs agum.
Aleksei vs Damian?

Damian
Faust
Chris
Aleksei
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
Faust vs Dynamis
Chris vs agum.
Aleksei vs Damian?

Damian
Faust
Chris
Aleksei

I disagree. Faust would barely lose but I think Dynamis might win. Actually I think that any of them might win the fight. They are both op
I'm not seeing how Aleksei from team Lovushka would beat Damian. Even if Aleksei uses a special stadium, I feel Damian would win with more raw power.
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damian
Faust
Chris
Aleksei

I disagree. Faust would barely lose but I think Dynamis might win. Actually I think that any of them might win the fight. They are both op

Dynamis is inspired by Brooklyn. Do you agree, and the fight between Kyoya and Dynamis is a call back to the fight between Kai and Brooklyn in the og.
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I disagree. Faust would barely lose but I think Dynamis might win. Actually I think that any of them might win the fight. They are both op

Dynamis is inspired by Brooklyn. Do you agree, and the fight between Kyoya and Dynamis is a call back to the fight between Kai and Brooklyn in the og.

i agree with you for sure
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Dynamis is inspired by Brooklyn. Do you agree, and the fight between Kyoya and Dynamis is a call back to the fight between Kai and Brooklyn in the og.

i agree with you for sure

There are too many characters with attributes of Brooklyn. Bascially Ryuga, Nowaguma, Damian, Faust, Bao, Sakyo Kurayami and Dynamis
Who do you think could hold their own against Faust besides Ryuga, Gingka, and Masamune
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I disagree. Faust would barely lose but I think Dynamis might win. Actually I think that any of them might win the fight. They are both op

nope. Dynamis is nothing like brooklyn
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Dynamis is inspired by Brooklyn. Do you agree, and the fight between Kyoya and Dynamis is a call back to the fight between Kai and Brooklyn in the og.

nope. Dynamis is nothing like brooklyn
He is. His hair style, not color. His beast, his intelligence, his dark side and the fact the he can fly like Brooklyn
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:59 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Kai was an ashole

jk jk jk jk

You disgrace me lol
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya
Klaus vs Yoshio
Yoship vs Damian
Masamune vs Zyro
Shinobu vs Tsubasa
Sakyo vs Julian?
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: nope. Dynamis is nothing like brooklyn
He is. His hair style, not color. His beast, his intelligence, his dark side and the fact the he can fly like Brooklyn

(Dec. 03, 2020  11:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:59 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Kai was an ashole

jk jk jk jk

You disgrace me lol

he is not carp
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:30 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He is. His hair style, not color. His beast, his intelligence, his dark side and the fact the he can fly like Brooklyn

(Dec. 03, 2020  11:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You disgrace me lol

he is  not carp
Something went wrong with quotation.