Rago vs Beerus

This is probably going to be predictable, but I have heard some very interesting points about Rago and absorption. I am also intrigued to find how Beyblade compares to other Japanese Anime, if you categorize Beyblade as such. I personally have not formed an opinion, so do not be afraid to speak your mind. Please be mindful that this is not Beyblade versus Dragon Ball, and that this thread is for two characters specifically. That being said, it is perfectly acceptable to use other characters as evidence, but please use your judgement. Please do not repeat matters that have been covered prior, and please no stating the obvious unless absolutely necessary. Thank you for reading, and I am eagerly awaiting the results.
Here's a necessary statement of the obvious: This should go in the Media subforum of Off-Topic.
(Feb. 20, 2019  4:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Here's a necessary statement of the obvious: This should go in the Media subforum of Off-Topic.

Yes, so I've been told. That was a mistake on my part, and I apologise.
Beerus is universal in the fight with Ssj god Goku, mere punches togetherness were breaking the universes fabrics. Rago is High Planatary aswell, while Goku, Vegeta, are practically universal, and krillin can destroy neumerous planets, and Goten Is solar system level. So yes rago wouldn’t not win
Old thread but Rago would absolutely smash Beerus due to absorption
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:27 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: Old thread but Rago would absolutely smash Beerus due to absorption
By that logic Rago could be Zeno or The one above all thanks to absorption thing is beerus could most likely beat ragos evil copy of himself with one hakai and just kill rago with a ki blast
(Dec. 11, 2019  4:10 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:27 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: Old thread but Rago would absolutely smash Beerus due to absorption
By that logic Rago could be Zeno or The one above all thanks to absorption thing is beerus could most likely beat ragos evil copy of himself with one hakai and just kill rago with a ki blast

Rago probably could defeat Zeno actually and hakai doesn't work on him due to most beyblades being able to survive without their soul (the bit beast or whatever) a lot of beyblades also have soul hax like Nemesis's flames which can burn souls to ash, characters in dragon ball have no resistance to that sort of thing
(Dec. 13, 2019  11:24 AM)Zefraxciton Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  4:10 PM)Requim Wrote: By that logic Rago could be Zeno or The one above all thanks to absorption thing is beerus could most likely beat ragos evil copy of himself with one hakai and just kill rago with a ki blast

Rago probably could defeat Zeno actually and hakai doesn't work on him due to most beyblades being able to survive without their soul (the bit beast or whatever) a lot of beyblades also have soul hax like Nemesis's flames which can burn souls to ash, characters in dragon ball have no resistance to that sort of thing

Old thread, but Rago could not defeat Zeno, lmfao. Hakai can destroy anything physical or spiritual, so if he uses Hakai on a bey's bit=beast, then the bey, there's literally nothing that can be done. You also seem to forget that Rago himself is a human, lmao, so without Nemesis, he won't be able to do much against a Dragon Ball Character. If Beerus hakais both Rago and Nemesis, it's gameover. Much less, Zeno erasing them, since his Hakai is absolute.