RagerBlade's Team Rating System

There are so many beyblade teams on the WBO. You can apply to so many of them, but you ask yourself which one? Can't decide than look at my Reviews on teams! I will rate teams based on how good they are at battling, how it is like to be with them, and so on.

The Rating System
A-Perfect Team!
B-Very Good!
C-Average
D-Needs Improvement
F-Failed

The Report Card
Expectations (Do they expect a lot? If they do than they have stronger members)
Quality (Is the team nice and organized?)
Leadership (Does the team leader lead the team with success?)
Skill(Does this team actually have skill?)
Comments

Reviews

Team Ranks
1. Team GT
2. Team Hammerbolt
3. Team Big Bang Fury
4. Team Ancient BeyKnights
5. Team Lupus
6. New England Blazers
Other teams will be added as I review them.

If any team wants me to review them than post here. I will re-review a team at the teams request. Thanks!
If you're doing this, don't be generous. Rate team GT hah
Its a good idea, but its a bit flawed. If a team "lets everyone in," thats basically no expectations...
Like Pepsidew PHD (XD) said, you shouldn't be generous. If you're gonna do this, then be truthful.
I've used that username before XD But if you'd like help I will donate my time. You should also post links to their teams
Hey, you've got to remember that team GT won the north American championship. Tongue_out

If someone has expectations that are high, then chances are they'll only have the best of the best on their team. If you think it's too strict, then just don't apply! But they'll have the cream of the crop, that's for sure.

As for the rating system, I think you should have a rating on their actual tournament record or competitive ranking. I don't believe team Big Bang Fury has ever won a tournament, whereas Team GT has won 5 in the last 2 months (one of which was Beyblade Revolution), and they have bladers with some very, very high rankings.

Anywho... If you want someone to rate, I would rate the HellBringers. They seem pretty active, though I don't know how they've done so far. Smile
Can you review team Armor Bladers?
Can you stay on one team? You're already on Rager's
Updated Team Armor Bladers doesn't have any members.
He also already joined Team Hammerbolt.
@theblackdragon: You realize Team GT essentially is North Carolina?

Rate this team.Serious
Can you review the Renegades?
I give th!nk's team an A++++++ lol.

Anyways, how can you rate the skill of a team if the members never go to tourneys?
(Jul. 28, 2013  1:47 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can you review the Renegades?
Our team is still in the developmental stages, as we haven't had many tourneys, and no meetings. I wanted to hold off on this for a bit.
I think only team leaders should be able to request a rating.
(Jul. 28, 2013  4:01 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2013  1:47 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can you review the Renegades?
Our team is still in the developmental stages, as we haven't had many tourneys, and no meetings. I wanted to hold off on this for a bit.
I think only team leaders should be able to request a rating.
So should I rate it or what?
No, not yet at least. We need to improve still Tongue_out
Can you rate the New England Beyblazers?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Engl...ey-Blazers
New England Beyblazers have been reviewed and there is a new thing! Team Ranks!
Ok, not trying to be rude, but the rankings are kind of flawed.
Cool idea, how about rating Team Ancient Knights? We haven't been active in a while, but here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Internat...s-Bey-Team
You need to switch team lupus and Big Bang fury, according to the grades. IMO Team GT really lacks leadership, I like Dark_Mousy but he didn't even want a team.

Edit: Mousu, lol sorry.
Lacks leadership? Au contraire...
I think extensive research should be done when ranking and such. Such as viewing individual tournament records, etc.
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:24 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: You need to switch team lupus and Big Bang fury, according to the grades. IMO Team GT really lacks leadership, I like Dark_Mousu but he didn't even want a team.

To correct a few things:

1. Mousy not Mousu.

2. We have leadership. We also have common sense. We help each other out. My experience and skill with everyone elses on my team makes for a pretty good team I must say. Just because we don't post in our team thread often doesn't mean we're not skilled or have leadership.

3. I didn't want to join everyone's team. Because at one point everyone was sending me messages like "OMG Dark Join my team we're so good" I only wanted to join a team with people I could actually stand as people. And I want to join a team where ill see my teammates on a semi regular basis. I see most of them at tournaments or other events.

So before saying we lack something, please make sure you know the whole story. Please & thank you.

(Jul. 28, 2013  8:27 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Lacks leadership? Au contraire...
I think extensive research should be done when ranking and such. Such as viewing individual tournament records, etc.

If you go by tournament records along with active players, we'd rank in the top3 at least.

(Jul. 28, 2013  1:32 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: @theblackdragon: You realize Team GT essentially is North Carolina?

Rate this team.Serious

To be correct its a few people in NC that can consistently top and people who I can respect as humans/Bladers. Notice we only have 5 members. Other teams allow whoever to join.
Team Ancient Knights is done. There are now links to threads. Just click on the name of the team.
Dark Mousy, I wasn't saying otherwise, haha. I was directing this to Ragerblade, as some of those "grades" and ranks don't seem very accurate.