Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

Team BigBangFury
Official Now Recruiting!!!!!

Were back everyone and this is the legendary team BigBangFury and we are one of the most successful teams on this site and we are made up of some of the best skilled and expirience blader near NY and NJ. We talk about strategy,help make our members stronger and post if you have something to say and please dont spam as we like to be a professional and serious team also our members come and go all the time so sonetimes we have spot open and sometimes we don't so we have a total of 10 members(including me) and stop recruiting

Rules
-This is an elite team you work your way in
-You must be availible to NY and NJ tournys
-Wide variety of knowledge on beyblade combos including top tiers.
-Stop Spamming it is a team thread and I will report you
-Respect
-If you are too absent and is not a tournament goer if your not than you will be kicked out
-Loyalty and if you make another team confirm me or i find out and you will be kick out and even though if you want a second chance i may or not let you in the team again and i need complete loyalty
P.S I am serious about this team and I know every one make mistake but try not t do it in here
Format
In order to get in you need these abilities,The limit of members is 10
How good is your Launch and what is your gear (3 segment grip with string launcher and launch is strong)
How many tournaments (I been to 4 tourny)
your killer combo (top Tiers) You can PM me for this
How long you been in beyblade (3 and a half years)

Captain:Zero X
Co captainConfusedparkman321lir

4 ranksUnhappyranks are decided by how many Skill,Expirience,Top tiers you have)
Note:

Warning system
1.you get a PM
2.You have less then 24 hours to change that post
3.If not then you be Reported

Guys if you are dedicated to this team you have to show me complete loyalty
yes I PM everyone
Hey Team Big Bang Fury im gonna have a tournament in norther NJ look for its call Top of the Rock!
nice team you got there.
Thanks SoulBlade#IV

I will look up your tournament sniper
Guys B graber team called after shock want to challenge us in which he PM he is creating a tournament in NJ okay guys
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:54 AM)ZERO X Wrote: Guys B graber team called after shock want to challenge us in which he PM he is creating a tournament in NJ okay guys

You have a link?
I will try to get a link from him
Alright team bigbang fury is back
yea Team Big bang Fury has return and now ready for action
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:08 PM)ZERO X Wrote: yea Team Big bang Fury has return and now ready for action

That is great and I am ready to be with the team
Guys, the Max Stamped (not proto) is going to be used at the Battle series. Bring stamina and Defense types.
Its good to a part of this team now. Thank you ZERO X
Nice team you guys! Lots of bladers, good luck if you guys do that tourney
Thankyou and welcome to the team Nickolas johnson and TheInGreek
What. I wish I could go and see you guys in action. Tell me who wins.
goodluck to everyone
also Team meetings will be held online soon but not act the moment
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:01 AM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: What. I wish I could go and see you guys in action. Tell me who wins.

For what, the battle series?
I think the battle series but were off topic
Hey are there any kinds of tournaments that a whole team can go to.
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:01 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Hey are there any kinds of tournaments that a whole team can go to.

Any, but you will each perform individually.
Are there any hapening in cherry hill new jersy before the year ends.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:10 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Are there any hapening in cherry hill new jersy before the year ends.

not to be rude but your getting off topic and if your so curious just search for a thread
IM updating the list okay