Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Counter?

(Dec. 01, 2020  12:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So basically what your saying is as of now Rage Diabolos is invincible

HELLO?! SPIN STEAL!? DODGING ATTACKS AND MAKING IT LOSE STAMINA!? Yeah

lol
Basically I thought it was almost invincible until WSp.Xt+ 1A (attack mode) came along

This thread is meant to find out why it could counter so effectively where others have failed like tempest

(Dec. 01, 2020  12:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So basically what your saying is as of now Rage Diabolos is invincible

It KOs like no tommorow
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Basically I thought it was almost invincible until WSp.Xt+ 1A (attack mode) came along

This thread is meant to find out why it could counter so effectively where others have failed like tempest

(Dec. 01, 2020  12:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: HELLO?! SPIN STEAL!? DODGING ATTACKS AND MAKING IT LOSE STAMINA!? Yeah
It KOs like no tommorow

Not if you can dodge it
Skilled Rage users can actually predict where you launch and make sure you do not escape their wrath lol

Or Gattyaki is worth a try

World Mobius 2A is amazing at spin equalization, but it lots. also, Xtreme' is too tight to burst and too fast to dodge. maybe a mirage combo for attack absorption, but, as of now, this miraculous World 1A xt+ combo is it
Like in attack mode I noticed it was slamming into Rage and X' began stalling and kept hitting the ridge, ending in OS, If not the World Combo just KOs Rage

Which is Very Weird because I tried everything I could think of against rage and it didn't work

Also now that I Have tried Abyss and Helios they are good counters but can't KO Rage, stamina is way to little to battle any other opponents, so I guess this is my favorite Rage Counter, may not be best but still my favorite
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Like in attack mode I noticed it was slamming into Rage and X' began stalling and kept hitting the ridge, ending in OS,  If not the World Combo just KOs Rage

Which is Very Weird because I tried everything I could think of against rage and it didn't work

Also now that I Have tried Abyss and Helios they are good counters but can't KO Rage, stamina is way to little to battle any other opponents, so I guess this is my favorite Rage Counter, may not be best but still my favorite

I'm gonna assume that you launch Rage and its opponent perfectly every time,

To be honest, Rage with 3A can practically rip through anything especially on drivers like x". The shape is aggressive enough with the metal heads on the ring and the upward sloping chassis, and it is currently the heaviest left spinning ring in the metagame. especially in a same-spin direction matchup where everyone typically need to launch hard, it became easier for Rage combos to KO your opponent. 

Opposite spin is a different ball game, as there is an option for weak launching. Maybe you should have stated in which spin your spriggan is(or did you already? i'm sorry then didn't see it lol). I'm kinda curious on your statement as you said that tempest cannot counter rage. Tempest is part of the best combo right now, and from my  testing the worst amount that tempest combos lose against rage is 40% provided that i launch correctly every time. Reasonably heavy combo like Master Fafnir Vanguard Bearing and World Spriggan Br 2D can effectively also counter Rage. Your choice on Xt+ may also be the factor why your Wsp combo won against rage since Xt+ has one of the best in-class stamina for both spin directions. If rage cannot KO, then its gonna lose to OS for sure.
anything opposite spin with 2D and most well made Tempest combos can easily counter it
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:30 AM)Gawain Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Like in attack mode I noticed it was slamming into Rage and X' began stalling and kept hitting the ridge, ending in OS,  If not the World Combo just KOs Rage

I'm gonna assume that you launch Rage and its opponent perfectly every time,

To be honest, Rage with 3A can practically rip through anything especially on drivers like x". The shape is aggressive enough with the metal heads on the ring and the upward sloping chassis, and it is currently the heaviest left spinning ring in the metagame. especially in a same-spin direction matchup where everyone typically need to launch hard, it became easier for Rage combos to KO your opponent. 

Opposite spin is a different ball game, as there is an option for weak launching. Maybe you should stated in which spin your spriggan is(or did you already? i'm sorry then didn't see it lol). I'm kinda curious on your statement as you said that tempest cannot counter rage. Tempest is part of the best combo right now, and from my  testing the worst amount that tempest combos lose against rage is 40% provided that i launch correctly everytime. Reasonably heavy combo like Master Fafnir Vanguard Bearing and World Spriggan Br 2D can effectively counter Rage. Your choice on Xt+ may also be the factor why your Wsp combo won against rage since Xt+ hase one of the base in-class stamina.

Somehow I think I am very very good with rage, I seem to be able to destroy anything that is thrown at me, you are right to say tempest is too a good counter, however in my testing I decided that if I met a good Rage user, My tempest would have a 20 to 30 percent chance of winning, that is low for me yet the World Combo was more reliable at 90 percent chance of winning.
Since I was using 1A world spriggan is confined to right spin and also most of my victories against of it was KO not OS, and your Master Fafnir Combiantion I can KO it since I Myself know how to use rage against it. World Spriggan Bearing 2D is decent counter that I had thought of, but it also Got burst before And Bursts are 2 points so I was thinking it perhaps may be less reliable, not only that it's same Spin stamina is rather atrocious even with Bearing.

That was why after testing and some luck I stumbled on to this Combination
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:30 AM)Gawain Wrote: I'm gonna assume that you launch Rage and its opponent perfectly every time,

Opposite spin is a different ball game, as there is an option for weak launching. Maybe you should stated in which spin your spriggan is(or did you already? i'm sorry then didn't see it lol). I'm kinda curious on your statement as you said that tempest cannot counter rage. Tempest is part of the best combo right now, and from my  testing the worst amount that tempest combos lose against rage is 40% provided that i launch correctly everytime. Reasonably heavy combo like Master Fafnir Vanguard Bearing and World Spriggan Br 2D can effectively counter Rage. Your choice on Xt+ may also be the factor why your Wsp combo won against rage since Xt+ hase one of the base in-class stamina.

Somehow I think I am very very good with rage, I seem to be able to destroy anything that is thrown at me, you are right to say tempest is too a good counter, however in my testing I decided that if I met a good Rage user, My tempest would have a 20 to 30 percent chance of winning, that is low for me yet the World Combo was more reliable at 90 percent chance of winning.
Since I was using 1A world spriggan is confined to right spin and also most of my victories against of it was KO not OS, and your Master Fafnir Combiantion I can KO it since I Myself know how to use rage against it. World Spriggan Bearing 2D is decent counter that I had thought of, but it also Got burst before And Bursts are 2 points so I was thinking it perhaps may be less reliable, not only that it's same Spin stamina is rather atrocious even with Bearing.

Maybe i'm just not that good with rage. From my 10 - 20 rounds of testing i use many prominent tempest combos such as 2A, 2S, and Wh 1S, and all yield similar results. I do confirm that  rage on X' is pretty freaking powerful on standard burst stadium.
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:56 AM)Gawain Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Somehow I think I am very very good with rage, I seem to be able to destroy anything that is thrown at me, you are right to say tempest is too a good counter, however in my testing I decided that if I met a good Rage user, My tempest would have a 20 to 30 percent chance of winning, that is low for me yet the World Combo was more reliable at 90 percent chance of winning.

Maybe i'm just not that good with rage. From my 10 - 20 rounds of testing i use many prominent tempest combos such as 2A, 2S, and Wh 1S, and all yield similar results. I do confirm that  rage on X' is pretty freaking powerful on standard burst stadium.

Maybe, but you put up good points, I guess I'm familiar with rubber based attack drivers, that's all

(Dec. 01, 2020  1:33 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: anything opposite spin with 2D and most well made Tempest combos can easily counter it

I have a problem when you say easily counter cos that's just not true, a well used Rage is actually very very powerful, capable of defeating any opponent
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:56 AM)Gawain Wrote: Maybe i'm just not that good with rage. From my 10 - 20 rounds of testing i use many prominent tempest combos such as 2A, 2S, and Wh 1S, and all yield similar results. I do confirm that  rage on X' is pretty freaking powerful on standard burst stadium.

Maybe, but you put up good points, I guess I'm familiar with rubber based attack drivers, that's all

(Dec. 01, 2020  1:33 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: anything opposite spin with 2D and most well made Tempest combos can easily counter it

I have a problem when you say easily counter cos that's just not true, a well used Rage is actually very very powerful, capable of defeating any opponent

trust me from Experience and testing i found that Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A has a mere 20 percent win rate against Tempest Lucifer Wheel 1s Xtend+ and has around a 30 percent win rate agaist world Hyperion 2 (MCC) 2D Zone'+
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:16 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Maybe, but you put up good points, I guess I'm familiar with rubber based attack drivers, that's all

trust me from Experience and testing i found that Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A has a mere 20 percent win rate against Tempest Lucifer Wheel 1s Xtend+ and has around a 30 percent win rate agaist world Hyperion 2 (MCC)  2D Zone'+
ah, similar results i see. Tempest is just that great in taking hits.

(Dec. 01, 2020  2:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  1:56 AM)Gawain Wrote: Maybe i'm just not that good with rage. From my 10 - 20 rounds of testing i use many prominent tempest combos such as 2A, 2S, and Wh 1S, and all yield similar results. I do confirm that  rage on X' is pretty freaking powerful on standard burst stadium.

This is also true, but results may vary depending on the user and the combo. Maybe you could post the result of proper testing here? i would love to see your rage combos pitted against some of the more prominent combo in the meta game. I would love to request testing
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:16 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Maybe, but you put up good points, I guess I'm familiar with rubber based attack drivers, that's all

trust me from Experience and testing i found that Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A has a mere 20 percent win rate against Tempest Lucifer Wheel 1s Xtend+ and has around a 30 percent win rate agaist world Hyperion 2 (MCC)  2D Zone'+

However you are using Quick', I am using Xtreme' and I'm saying that it can burst current tempest combos

(Dec. 01, 2020  5:58 AM)Gawain Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:16 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: trust me from Experience and testing i found that Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A has a mere 20 percent win rate against Tempest Lucifer Wheel 1s Xtend+ and has around a 30 percent win rate agaist world Hyperion 2 (MCC)  2D Zone'+
ah, similar results i see. Tempest is just that great in taking hits.

This is also true, but results may vary depending on the user and the combo. Maybe you could post the result of proper testing here? i would love to see your rage combos pitted against some of the more prominent combo in the meta game. I would love to request testing

Sure
I'll update with testing soon
Do note that Quick' is Slower Than Xtreme' and i myself have witnessed that only skilled and good bladers can pull of a tempest win with rage
Other than that it's GG to Rage

(Dec. 01, 2020  6:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You got Curse and 2D?

Unfortunately only 2D
(Dec. 01, 2020  6:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Do note that Quick' is Slower Than Xtreme' and i myself have witnessed that only skilled and good bladers can pull of a tempest win with rage

Huh, interesting observation.
Usually among my mini Beyclub Only I can pull off a win against Tempest which I thought was odd

But Quick' is Definitely Slower
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Usually among my mini Beyclub Only I can pull off a win against Tempest which I thought was odd

While Slower its also tighter for a flower and has more stamina so it equals out
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:18 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Usually among my mini Beyclub Only I can pull off a win against Tempest which I thought was odd

While Slower its also tighter for a flower and has more stamina so it equals out

Not true in My. opinion, due to the slower speed, the KO attack is greatly reduced for me, and a tighter flower pattern may not mean its Better, also a worn Xtreme' has enough Width to Wobble on the spot, quick' cannot do that so in my opinion it in the end has worse stamina
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:18 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: While Slower its also tighter for a flower and has more stamina so it equals out

Not true in My. opinion, due to the slower speed, the KO attack is greatly reduced for me, and a tighter flower pattern may not mean its Better, also a worn Xtreme' has enough Width to Wobble on the spot, quick' cannot do that so in my opinion it in the end has worse stamina

i can vouch for this actually, as i have tried both Qc' and X'. For me, sometimes a tight flower pattern has lower inertia and may cause a bey to lose more stamina because of its consistent contact with the stadium walls. X', while isn't tighter, is faster and has a slightly wider pattern. Add both of those, and you have a bey with high speed bey with High KO Attack. However, provided that Qc' do a similar flower pattern such as X', or  a less tighter flower pattern, it usually out spun X' assuming we are using an aggressive setup. So in a way both of you are correct.
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:18 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: While Slower its also tighter for a flower and has more stamina so it equals out

I tighter flower pattern means it will swoop to the middle more times and better stamina means it will lose speed slower with both Combined means it opens the window of time you have to K.O your opponent  and Depending on how worn it is a  Xtreme can have while more stamina less attack Power than a new Quick  but in my opinion Assault' is better that both seeing as it has a 40 Percent win rate on rage Spriggan 3A against Tempest Lucifer 1 1S wheel Xtend+ but in the end its all about You and how You can use your beys
Meta Combos Testing:
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S (Right Spin)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 8 BF, 2 KO
World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S: 0 Wins
Notes: Tests Show that the Burst Resistance of World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S is hampered by the Spriggan Chip, later I will demonstrate the difference when using Diabolos Chip. If you swap Paradox 1S for something like 00Wall 1S or 2D 1S Burstings and KOs are reduced at the cost of some stamina.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 100%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 4 BF, 4 KO
Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S: 1 OS, 1 KO
Notes: Tempest was being knocked from the Centre and was usually somewhere close to the Ridge before Getting Finished off by Rage, I tried with Atomic and it was even worse as it instantly got KOed, I also Tried Swapping the Chip to Satan and Diabolos to increase the Burst Resistance however it still ended up Getting KOed. Using other lighter chassis like 1A and 2A only aggravated the KO problem but bursting was reduced.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 80%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS World Spriggan Bearing 2D (Blades intact)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 4 KO, 2 BF
World Spriggan Bearing 2D: 4 OS
Notes: The matches were really close due to the weight of 2D, however I noticed that when Rage was launched in a way such that the first few hits were directly on 2D, World Spriggan lost a good Deal of stamina, also the spring of Bearing caused it to falter in certain circumstances, even with better chips, it still burst. Swapping to Zone' +Z is a good choice however, stamina is decreased especially if you launch Rage in the aforementioned way, but bursts are slightly less common, still doable, but less common.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 60%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing (Left Spin)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 3 KO, 3 BF
Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing: 4 OS
Notes: Rage seems to struggle against Master, more than Zwei in my opinion. Rage was able to KO Master, but in other situations could not due to Bearing spinning on one side, causing it to have drastically increased defence, causing Rage's mediocre stamina to face another setback. 00Wall on Master had a higher success rate due to increased weight and in my opinion 00Wall has better stamina, a downside of that was that on one occasion, the Master combination was struck on it's side, causin Wall to grind against the stadium floor and it Self-KOed, Vanguard does not have this problem, however against Rage I feel that 00Wall is the better choice. Swapping the Chip to Longinus was not a very good choice as it occasionally caused teeth skipping when I was comparing the various chips on Master.

(Dec. 01, 2020  8:44 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Not true in My. opinion, due to the slower speed, the KO attack is greatly reduced for me, and a tighter flower pattern may not mean its Better, also a worn Xtreme' has enough Width to Wobble on the spot, quick' cannot do that so in my opinion it in the end has worse stamina

I tighter flower pattern means it will swoop to the middle more times and better stamina means it will lose speed slower with both Combined means it opens the window of time you have to K.O your opponent  and Depending on how worn it is a  Xtreme can have while more stamina less attack Power than a new Quick  but in my opinion Assault' is better that both seeing as it has a 40 Percent win rate on rage Spriggan 3A against Tempest Lucifer 1 1S wheel Xtend+ but in the end its all about You and how You can use your beys

That's true, Assault' is decent but it kept getting KOed by Rage on Third Stage Evolution so I slowly phased it out of my deck.

(Dec. 01, 2020  9:15 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Meta Combos Testing:
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S (Right Spin)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 8 BF, 2 KO
World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S: 0 Wins
Notes: Tests Show that the Burst Resistance of World Spriggan Paradox Rise 1S is hampered by the Spriggan Chip, later I will demonstrate the difference when using Diabolos Chip. If you swap Paradox 1S for something like 00Wall 1S or 2D 1S Burstings and KOs are reduced at the cost of some stamina.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 100%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 4 BF, 4 KO
Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S: 1 OS, 1 KO
Notes: Tempest was being knocked from the Centre and was usually somewhere close to the Ridge before Getting Finished off by Rage, I tried with Atomic and it was even worse as it instantly got KOed, I also Tried Swapping the Chip to Satan and Diabolos to increase the Burst Resistance however it still ended up Getting KOed. Using other lighter chassis  like 1A and 2A only aggravated the KO problem but bursting was reduced.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 80%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS World Spriggan Bearing 2D (Blades intact)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 4 KO, 2 BF
World Spriggan Bearing 2D: 4 OS
Notes: The matches were really close due to the weight of 2D, however I noticed that when Rage was launched in a way such that the first few hits were directly on 2D, World Spriggan lost a good Deal of stamina, also the spring of Bearing caused it to falter in certain circumstances, even with better chips, it still burst. Swapping to Zone' +Z is a good choice however, stamina is decreased especially if you launch Rage in the aforementioned way, but bursts are slightly less common, still doable, but less common.
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Win Rate: 60%
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing (Left Spin)
Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A: 3 KO, 3 BF
Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing: 4 OS
Notes: Rage seems to struggle against Master, more than Zwei in my opinion. Rage was able to KO Master, but in other situations could not due to Bearing spinning on one side, causing it to have drastically increased defence, causing Rage's mediocre stamina to face another setback. 00Wall on Master had a higher success rate due to increased weight and in my opinion 00Wall has better stamina, a downside of that was that on one occasion, the Master combination was struck on it's side, causin Wall to grind against the stadium floor and it Self-KOed, Vanguard does not have this problem, however against Rage I feel that 00Wall is the better choice. Swapping the Chip to Longinus was not a very good choice as it occasionally caused teeth skipping when I was comparing the various chips on Master.
Testing Results Are Here! I will do another set of tests against Hard counters.