Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A Counter?

Hello everyone, I was testing my Rage Diabolos combination and it had blown away all the combinations I could think of, and then I randomly chose World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A (Attack) to my shock, it was able to reliably KO Rage and OS it too, does anyone have a good explanation for this?
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello everyone, I was testing my Rage Diabolos combination and it had blown away all the combinations I could think of, and then I randomly chose World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A (Attack) to my shock, it was able to reliably KO Rage and OS it too, does anyone have a good explanation for this?
Well in pretty sure there’s rubber on world spriggan. Attack vs attack rubber be no rubber the rubber side wins because it absorbs part of its attack giving it less recoil than the non rubber side
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello everyone, I was testing my Rage Diabolos combination and it had blown away all the combinations I could think of, and then I randomly chose World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A (Attack) to my shock, it was able to reliably KO Rage and OS it too, does anyone have a good explanation for this?
Well in pretty sure there’s rubber on world spriggan. Attack vs attack rubber be no rubber the rubber side wins because it absorbs part of its attack giving it less recoil than the non rubber side

No rubber on World Spriggan Sorry

Both Rage Longinus and World Spriggan have 0 rubber, which is why world is so bad at Spin equalization
Mirage Fafnir Wheel Xtend+ Balance 1D or World Diabolos (Left) Generate 1D
Wait I'm asking why World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A can Counter Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A so well
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well in pretty sure there’s rubber on world spriggan. Attack vs attack rubber be no rubber the rubber side wins because it absorbs part of its attack giving it less recoil than the non rubber side

No rubber on World Spriggan Sorry
Oh huh. Thought there was rubber on world well I could explain it but I can’t explain it lol
Uhm, World (any metal chip besides heliosII) Mobius 2A???
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Uhm, World (any metal chip besides heliosII) Mobius 2A???
This is a question thread
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Uhm, World (any metal chip besides heliosII) Mobius 2A???

I'm just wondering how and why World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A counters Rage so We'll but I guess I'll try out your combination rn

Nope got KOed

However 1A is smaller than World, would it be wrong to say that Rage's Upper Attack was reduced and stopped WSp.Xt+ 1A from being KOed? This is just a Hypothesis
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Uhm, World (any metal chip besides heliosII) Mobius 2A???
This is a question thread

ik
Can Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 2A counter Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A
People really think this is a build a combo to counter thread.
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: People really think this is a build a combo to counter thread.

lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I'm just wondering how and why World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A counters Rage so We'll but I guess I'll try out your combination rn

Nope got KOed

However 1A is smaller than World, would it be wrong to say that Rage's Upper Attack was reduced and stopped WSp.Xt+ 1A from being KOed? This is just a Hypothesis
that might be smth. banking on that....
Mirage (any chip, preferably HeliosII MCC) 2B Orbit metal(if not, Iron)
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Wait I'm asking why World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A can Counter Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A so well

Cause it can spin steal. Lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Wait I'm asking why World Spriggan Xtend+ 1A can Counter Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A so well

Cause it can spin steal. Lol

not rly. world has no rubber, and though world is a good substitute to rubber layers, 1A makes this combo trash. I personally think that xt+'s plate helped with ko resistance.
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:42 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cause it can spin steal. Lol

not rly. world has no rubber, and though world is a good substitute to rubber layers, 1A makes this combo trash. I personally think that xt+'s plate helped with ko resistance.

Let me ask you something, does master left have rubber? Does tempest have rubber? Does deep canyons have rubber? Does cho-z spriggan have rubber? NO are all these layers good at stamina and LAD!? YES, SO IS WORLD! 1A IS NOT BAD ITS OK. XTEND+ I AGREE WITH YOU, AND XTEND+ ALSO HELPS WITH STAMINA, AND LAD!
Actually 1A is not bad because of the size, it's as good a match with Xtend+ than 2A or 2S

However some prefer 2S cos it's Dual spin

Anyway BACK TO THE TOPIC
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Actually 1A is not bad because of the size, it's as good a match with Xtend+ than 2A or 2S

However some prefer 2S cos it's Dual spin

Yep
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:46 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:42 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: not rly. world has no rubber, and though world is a good substitute to rubber layers, 1A makes this combo trash. I personally think that xt+'s plate helped with ko resistance.

Let me ask you something, does master left have rubber? Does tempest have rubber? Does deep canyons have rubber? Does cho-z spriggan have rubber? NO are all these layers good at stamina and LAD!? YES, SO IS WORLD! 1A IS NOT BAD ITS OK. XTEND+ I AGREE WITH YOU, AND XTEND+ ALSO HELPS WITH STAMINA, AND LAD!
...i have world. also, 1A is like the worst chassis.
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:42 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cause it can spin steal. Lol

I think you are partly right only, if Xt+'s plate was so good, then Tempest would not get KOed Over and Over again
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:46 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Let me ask you something, does master left have rubber? Does tempest have rubber? Does deep canyons have rubber? Does cho-z spriggan have rubber? NO are all these layers good at stamina and LAD!? YES, SO IS WORLD! 1A IS NOT BAD ITS OK. XTEND+ I AGREE WITH YOU, AND XTEND+ ALSO HELPS WITH STAMINA, AND LAD!
...i have world. also, 1A is like the worst chassis.

1A is usable on Xt+ if you didn't know

But I used it on Attack mode

And also I tried 2A I ended up getting KOed
So basically what your saying is as of now Rage Diabolos is invincible
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So basically what your saying is as of now Rage Diabolos is invincible

HELLO?! SPIN STEAL!? DODGING ATTACKS AND MAKING IT LOSE STAMINA!? Yeah