TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Stamina, Middle, attack

Tough choice..... I will go with Stamina and if I advanced the next round then use attack please

Ok.

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Lord Dragon ignition '
(I wanted to use brave but its taken)
Union achilles 00 glaive octa retsu

Oh wait, sorry union base doesn’t fit on my launcher for some reason. Unless you want it in speed mode. And lord is banned. How bout’ Glide Ragnarok, 1S, Ignition’?
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tough choice..... I will go with Stamina and if I advanced the next round then use attack please

Ok.

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Lord Dragon ignition '
(I wanted to use brave but its taken)
Union achilles 00 glaive octa retsu

Oh wait, sorry union base doesn’t fit on my launcher for some reason. Unless you want it in speed mode. And lord is banned. How bout’ Glide Ragnarok, 1S, Ignition’?

Do you have any attack layers?
is ok, The union only fits TT launchers on powermode, I want speed mode pls
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok.

Do you have any attack layers?
So Union Achilles, speed mode, Ignition’?
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Do you have any attack layers?
So Union Achilles, speed mode, Ignition’?

If possible, yes
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So Union Achilles, speed mode, Ignition’?

If possible, yes

Yes, it’s possible. And Retsu weight or ten weight, or Metsu weight?

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So Union Achilles, speed mode, Ignition’?

If possible, yes

And what weight do you want on it?
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If possible, yes

Yes, it’s possible. And Retsu weight or ten weight, or Metsu weight?

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If possible, yes

Retsu,, it is one of the heaviest weights
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yes, it’s possible. And Retsu weight or ten weight, or Metsu weight?

Sure thing. Plus the Retsu weight is good on the union base cause of the alignment of the swords and all that.

Participants so far.
From now on
I will allow 8 people.
If there’s 8 people
they will be split into groups of 4 with 2 point matches
the semifinals with 3 points
Then the finals with 5 points

I will also allow 12 people.
With 12 people everyone will be split into 6 groups of 2 with 2 point matches
Then they will become 3 groups of 2 with 2 point matches
then there will be 3 people. This will be a battle royale. We will do 5 battle royale rounds and the person who has the least points it out.
Then the finals will be 3 points.

As of now I have 8 people and I will allow 8, or 12. If the number is higher I won’t allow it. If there is a number in between like 9 or 10 I will simply tell the last 2 people who entered to wait till next time, but they will have the same combo. For ex- 8 people enter, then 1 person enters with Geist Fafnir stock and another enters with lord spriggan stock. I will tell the people with spriggan and Fafnir to wait till next CBT. In the next CBT they will automatically be given their same combos wich are Geist Fafnir and lord spriggan stock.

KAI EDITS Mirage Fafnir, 2S, absorb mode, Xtend+ stamina mode

BladerUmar Cho-Z Spriggan, right then left, 0, atomic

RogueBlader Brave Hyperion, 2A, Destroy 6 wing

Earth Helios Lord Spriggan Left, Blitz, Trans Stamina mode

6jupiter5 Geist Fafnir, Hybrid, Electric Opposite Spin driver

Ghost Blader(my brother) Regalia Genesis, Sting, Absorb

Naman Spryzen Cho-Z Achilles, Wheel, Zeta Dash

VALT Aoi-007 Union Achilles, Retsu, Ignition’

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:45 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: imperial Achilles sting ultimate reboot
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Participants so far. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]From now on [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will allow 8 people. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If there’s 8 people [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]they will be split into groups of 4 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the semifinals with 3 points [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then the finals with 5 points [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will also allow 12 people. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With 12 people everyone will be split into 6 groups of 2 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then they will become 3 groups of 2 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]then there will be 3 people. This will be a battle royale. We will do 5 battle royale rounds and the person who has the least points it out. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then the finals will be 3 points. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As of now I have 8 people and I will allow 8, or 12. If the number is higher I won’t allow it. If there is a number in between like 9 or 10 I will simply tell the last 2 people who entered to wait till next time, but they will have the same combo. For ex- 8 people enter, then 1 person enters with Geist Fafnir stock and another enters with lord spriggan stock. I will tell the people with spriggan and Fafnir to wait till next CBT. In the next CBT they will automatically be given their same combos wich are Geist Fafnir and lord spriggan stock. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]KAI EDITS Mirage Fafnir, 2S, absorb mode, Xtend+ stamina mode[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BladerUmar Cho-Z Spriggan, right then left, 0, atomic[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RogueBlader Brave Hyperion, 2A, Destroy 6 wing[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Earth Helios Lord Spriggan Left, Blitz, Trans Stamina mode[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6jupiter5 Geist Fafnir, Hybrid, Electric Opposite Spin driver[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ghost Blader(my brother) Regalia Genesis, Sting, Absorb[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Naman Spryzen Cho-Z Achilles, Wheel, Zeta Dash[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]VALT Aoi-007 Union Achilles, Retsu, Ignition’[/font]

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yes, it’s possible. And Retsu weight or ten weight, or Metsu weight?

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Participants so far. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will allow 8 people. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If there’s 8 people [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]they will be split into groups of 4 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the semifinals with 3 points [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then the finals with 5 points [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will also allow 12 people. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With 12 people everyone will be split into 6 groups of 2 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then they will become 3 groups of 2 with 2 point matches[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]then there will be 3 people. This will be a battle royale. We will do 5 battle royale rounds and the person who has the least points it out. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then the finals will be 3 points. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As of now I have 8 people and I will allow 8, or 12. If the number is higher I won’t allow it. If there is a number in between like 9 or 10 I will simply tell the last 2 people who entered to wait till next time, but they will have the same combo. For ex- 8 people enter, then 1 person enters with Geist Fafnir stock and another enters with lord spriggan stock. I will tell the people with spriggan and Fafnir to wait till next CBT. In the next CBT they will automatically be given their same combos wich are Geist Fafnir and lord spriggan stock. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]KAI EDITS Mirage Fafnir, 2S, absorb mode, Xtend+ stamina mode[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BladerUmar Cho-Z Spriggan, right then left, 0, atomic[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RogueBlader Brave Hyperion, 2A, Destroy 6 wing[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Earth Helios Lord Spriggan Left, Blitz, Trans Stamina mode[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6jupiter5 Geist Fafnir, Hybrid, Electric Opposite Spin driver[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ghost Blader(my brother) Regalia Genesis, Sting, Absorb[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Naman Spryzen Cho-Z Achilles, Wheel, Zeta Dash[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]VALT Aoi-007 Union Achilles, Retsu, Ignition’[/font]

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: Mirage fafnir 1s 00 wall xtend plus

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Glide Valkyrie 2S revolve  (keep up the good work on the channel)

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Prime apocalypse or Reglia Genesis (which ever is available) vanguard zeta' or nothing(which ever is available)

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zwei Bahamut Blitz Volcanic' Metsu

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lord spriggan 00wall revolve(spriggan always in opposite spin of the opponent), if u dont have spriggan(didnt specify, i just assumed) achilles

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Retsu,, it is one of the heaviest weights
Sure thing. Plus the Retsu weight is good on the union base cause of the alignment of the swords and all that.

Participants so far.
From now on
I will allow 8 people.
If there’s 8 people

then there will be 3 people. This will be a battle royale. We will do 5 battle royale rounds and the person who has the least points it out.

As of now I have 8 people and I will allow 8, or 12. If the number is higher I won’t allow it. If there is a number in between like 9 or 10 I will simply tell the last 2 people who entered to wait till next time, but they will have the same combo. For ex- 8 people enter, then 1 person enters with Geist Fafnir stock and another enters with lord spriggan stock. I will tell the people with spriggan and Fafnir to wait till next CBT. In the next CBT they will automatically be given their same combos wich are Geist Fafnir and lord spriggan stock.

Naman Spryzen Cho-Z Achilles, Wheel, Zeta Dash

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:45 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: imperial Achilles sting ultimate reboot

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Retsu,, it is one of the heaviest weights

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: Mirage fafnir 1s 00 wall xtend plus

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Glide Valkyrie 2S revolve  (keep up the good work on the channel)

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Prime apocalypse or Reglia Genesis (which ever is available) vanguard zeta' or nothing(which ever is available)

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zwei Bahamut Blitz Volcanic' Metsu

(Oct. 26, 2020  2:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lord spriggan 00wall revolve(spriggan always in opposite spin of the opponent), if u dont have spriggan(didnt specify, i just assumed) achilles

Uhhh, you could have@ them
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure thing. Plus the Retsu weight is good on the union base cause of the alignment of the swords and all that.

Participants so far.
From now on
I will allow 8 people.
If there’s 8 people

Naman Spryzen  Cho-Z Achilles, Wheel, Zeta Dash

Uhhh, you could have@ them
Huh?
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Uhhh, you could have@ them
Huh?
Like NamanSpryzen?
you do @ then ´(the username)´
like @´TheRogueBlader´
I am in a different computer this time
and it does not have a quote button but is like this
So if I do NamanSpryzen what will happen?
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So if I do NamanSpryzen what will happen?

I will get notified, and I wouldn’t have to go through 100 replies
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:42 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So if I do NamanSpryzen what will happen?

I will get notified, and I wouldn’t have to go through 100 replies
Ok, sorry I just did that because no-one responds most of the time unless I quote them.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:43 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:42 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I will get notified, and I wouldn’t have to go through 100 replies
Ok, sorry I just did that because no-one responds most of the time unless I quote them.

Oh ok. My bad 🤦🏻.
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:43 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, sorry I just did that because no-one responds most of the time unless I quote them.

Oh ok. My bad 🤦🏻.
It’s ok. Now I can do NamanSpryzen so I won’t need to quote you every time.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh ok. My bad 🤦🏻.
It’s ok. Now I can do NamanSpryzen so I won’t need to quote you every time.

Ok. You can also do it with other people like valtaoi_007
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s ok. Now I can do NamanSpryzen so I won’t need to quote you every time.

Ok. You can also do it with other people like valtaoi_007
Yeah, also stay tuned cause the CBT video will be uploaded in about 15 minutes.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok. You can also do it with other people like valtaoi_007
Yeah, also stay tuned cause the CBT video will be uploaded in about 15 minutes.

Ok
NamanSpryzen valtaoi_007 Imperial reboot
Kai edits
6Jupiter5
BladerUmar
Blackknight
EarthHelios
ali Baba
ROGUEBLADERS1ST CBT

@namanspeyzen valtaoi_007 @imperialreboot @kaiedits 6Jupiter5 BladerUmar Blackknight EarthHelios Alibaba
Even tho I lost it was a good cbt.
Man I made the whole Earth Shake lol
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even tho I lost it was a good cbt.

Yeah you did good earthhelios.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even tho I lost it was a good cbt.

Yeah you did good earthhelios.

It was good.
Sorry if I quoted the wrong person, some of the names don’t work.

(Oct. 31, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah you did good earthhelios.

It was good.

Yep.

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Glide Valkyrie 2S xtend +  (keep up the good work on the channel)
I am using xt plus sorry.
Here’s the 1sTCBT video

(Oct. 27, 2020  7:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: There's any spot left? If not, can I use LS 0C Xt+ please?
Here’s the first CBT video, and you did well.
If there is another CBT I’m going with Lord Spriggan 0 cross xtend plus (opposite rotation of the opponent, stamina mode)