RIP Apocalypse

In Corocoro Feb issue Prime Apocalypse is broken by Big Bang Genesis.
I wanna upload it but carp youtube deleted my channel
 https://imgur.com/gallery/OcvM4Rg
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Feb issue Prime Apocalypse is broken by Big Bang Genesis.

Interesting, maybe Big Bang Genesis will break Apocalypse to get the armor back if Arthur's selfish. Or it might not break in the show. Also, maybe you could just post some images of the magazine if you want to upload it
Why did Youtube Delete Your Channel!? Thats Where I Get all my News!
Do you guys know how I can read all the GT manga chapters all the way to ep 41. Plus does anybody know the titles for ep 43-45.
Apocalypse Evolution? Arthur becomes a good guy?
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:15 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Apocalypse Evolution? Arthur becomes a good guy?

That's impossible. It's too late for an evolution and since it's a feb edition it will probably happen in ep 45-47. Arthur will probably realize that Gwyn is evil and will be on Drum's side or will be neutral until the series is over.
Before episode 41: Yeah it's going to be like Hearts vs Phi.
Episode 41: Actually original for a change.
Well, what do you know. Apocalypse actually survived. Good job TT for being original.
TT: No, we mustn't be original, kill Apocalypse. Kill it with fire.
This better be a last good 11 episodes or i'm gonna lose it.
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Feb issue Prime Apocalypse is broken by Big Bang Genesis.

So it seems Gwyn has betrayed Arthur in the manga
Gwyn- Can I have it back.
Arthur- No.
Gwyn- Dude I made it get ur own.
Arthur- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Gwyn- How bout we have a fun battle.
Arthur- Ok.
2 minutes later Apocalypse breaks
Gwyn- Ha B*tch.
Arthur kills himself 30 sec later.
The End
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:24 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:15 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Apocalypse Evolution? Arthur becomes a good guy?

That's impossible. It's too late for an evolution and since it's a feb edition it will probably happen in ep 45-47. Arthur will probably realize that Gwyn is evil and will be on Drum's side or will be neutral until the series is over.

Yeah, maybe next season ?

Dude just upload the pics on this thread.

Why the hell did they delete it?
(Jan. 14, 2020  8:20 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:

Why the hell did they delete it?

Mostly Copyright.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:20 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  8:20 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Why the hell did they delete it?

Dude just upload the pics on this thread.

So where is he now??
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:37 AM)g2_ Wrote: Before episode 41: Yeah it's going to be like Hearts vs Phi.
Well, what do you know. Apocalypse actually survived. Good job TT for being original.

Hey look on the bright side. Unlike how Ryuga killed Doji (temporarily), Arthur will still be alive.
Also, I'm never gonna let it down that I was right about Apocalypse surviving HEHEHE.
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:37 AM)g2_ Wrote: Before episode 41: Yeah it's going to be like Hearts vs Phi.

Hey look on the bright side. Unlike how Ryuga killed Doji (temporarily), Arthur will still be alive.
Also, I'm never gonna let it down that I was right about Apocalypse surviving HEHEHE.
Well no character died in Beyblade Burst.
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:01 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Why did Youtube Delete Your Channel!? Thats Where I Get all my News!

Simple answer, Copyright got him.

I kind of still see the Cho-Z waterdown plot after seeing this I still knew Apocalypse will break against bigbang after testing the armor. Gwyn just clearly used Arthur for his main event. Fair play. I'm not surprised at all.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:01 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Why did Youtube Delete Your Channel!? Thats Where I Get all my News!

Simple answer, Copyright got him.

I kind of still see the Cho-Z waterdown plot after seeing this I still knew Apocalypse will break against bigbang after testing the armor. Gwyn just clearly used Arthur for his main event. Fair play. I'm not surprised at all.

Keep in mind Ashura broke in the manga and Imperial Dragon as well, but they did not break in the anime.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Simple answer, Copyright got him.

Keep in mind Ashura broke in the manga and Imperial Dragon as well, but they did not break in the anime.

First of all, Imperial Dragon never broke in the manga. It was calculated by Gwyn that Dragon will break but it didn't because Delta saved it. 
In the anime, Gwyn just bursted Dragon but didn't break it. 

Ashura, agreed that boy broke in the manga. I'm not denying anything but after Amane and Ashura achieves Gold Turbo I've a strong feeling Ashura's end is near.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:17 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Keep in mind Ashura broke in the manga and Imperial Dragon as well, but they did not break in the anime.

First of all, Imperial Dragon never broke in the manga. It was calculated by Gwyn that Dragon will break but it didn't because Delta saved it. 
In the anime, Gwyn just bursted Dragon but didn't break it. 

Ashura, agreed that boy broke in the manga. I'm not denying anything but after Amane and Ashura achieves Gold Turbo I've a strong feeling Ashura's end is near.

Actually Genesis won by a spin finish.
Where is he now? He said his channel is lost and just disappeared from ages
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
Where is he now? He said his channel is lost and just disappeared from ages
We don't know but he is in Japan. Because that's were he is from
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:59 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Where is he now? He said his channel is lost and just disappeared from ages
We don't know but he is in Japan. Because that's were he is from
Then how to see the latest news about Corocoro comic book???‍♂️
So far, it's impossible for Arthur to be a good guy since he broke Diabolos and Dragon in the first place.