Questions about the WBO

Hey,sorry about that…but I edited this post. Now I don’t remember what exactly I had posted. So if anyone is still reading this old post and finds it a nuisance…just report it so it can be removed.Thanks!
Just wondering, why did the Committee decide to have BeyDays on May 26-27?
(May. 14, 2012  2:18 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Just wondering, why did the Committee decide to have BeyDays on May 26-27?

It coincides with Anime North, which is usually where we hold our biggest tournament every year.
Hey how do u make a spoiler
Blader click on the Help button top right of the screen. Then you'll see My Code. That will show you all the special codes you need.
We cannot implement the spoiler code in the Help section, because that section works only with HTML, ironically, hah.

However, BladerBro742, that question has been asked hundreds of times, so you should use the Search function inside this topic to find one of the many answers.
I am not quite sure if this is the right spot to post this but.....
Why is it that the link to "Beyblade Spirit" not working? The link under Affiliates doesn't work, along with the link on Kai-V's sig.
I have seen people post the Pegasis_Wink, Mystery Solved and all that stuff.

How do you do this. I searched, I swear, but my search function is always messing up.
(May. 14, 2012  11:48 PM)TriSix Wrote: I have seen people post the Pegasis_Wink, Mystery Solved and all that stuff.

How do you do this. I searched, I swear, but my search function is always messing up.

Post Reply has a list of emoticons you can use.
(May. 14, 2012  11:48 PM)TriSix Wrote: I have seen people post the Pegasis_Wink, Mystery Solved and all that stuff.

Post reply button -> Smilies -> Get more -> it's on that popup. Mystery Solved

EDIT: Beaten by Hazel.
Thanks!

It is a mystery -->After Hazel answered me --> Mystery Solved

expex me to use deez a lots nows! DJ - Yeah!
Now that there is a new series that just came out (Zero-G) will the head page or logo on the top of the site change to Samurai Ifraid or any other beyblade from that series/
I had a bunch of questions posted here,although I can't seem to remeber what they were.But I know theyve all been answered.Thanks!
1) Still be able to read it.
2) No, you would basically be taking their money, then not giving them any of the rewards for being in a tournament.
5) Most likely that would be allowed, or you could just say in the post "delete me" or etc.
6) Yes
I have the answer to number 6 yes moderators can edit your post and attach a moderators notice.

EDIT: Sorry i was typing the post when Granblue had already posted the answer.
So we can host a tournament for fun,without beypoints?
Yeah Psylent, you get your friends together and have an un-official tournament... but you can't advertise it on the official thread... sorry if I'm captain obvious on this one...
You may be sort of captain obvious about that, but trust me, their have been many situations in which somebody thinks it is okay to advertise their tournaments no matter what.
(May. 15, 2012  1:35 AM)Psylent Wrote: 3. Could the WBO track your IP address and find out where you live?
4. Can moderators/admins see previous versions of posts(before they were edited)?

Yes, we do.

That is actually a plugin I want to implement, but right now no, previous versions cannot be seen.
There are no username changes logged for staff members...is it true that they have not been changed?
We indeed never changed our usernames. It is important that we are known for one name, plus it says something really weird about a person if they often change usernames ... It is not necessarily a person I would want to have as a staff member.
(May. 15, 2012  1:46 AM)Granblue Wrote: 5) Most likely that would be allowed, or you could just say in the post "delete me" or etc.

By the way, I report posts that say "delete me" all the time. Just don't bother writing "Delete this post" and just report your own post. That way it's quicker, less work, and less shame is involved, haha.
If the post isn't yours Psylent, absolutely report it, it's not like tattling or anything, it just sets off the Bat-Phone.
[Image: blog-batman-phone.jpg]

Hey,sorry about that…but I edited this post. Now I don’t remember what exactly I had posted. So if anyone is still reading this old post and finds it a nuisance…just report it so it can be removed.Thanks!