Questions about the WBO

This is about the WBO reply thingy. How do you post pictures from file?
You have to upload it in an image sharing site.

This question has been answered too many times. Try to search.
He lied about the quality of a stadium at a UK event, IIRC. Look up the thread for The Autumn Battle Bash.

EDIT: Oh, and he threatened LeeDraciel multiple times.
He also already had a high warning level prior to that. Basically, he was a bad person.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: He also already had a high warning level prior to that. Basically, he was a bad person.

Well to be fair, basically he was a member who hadn't followed the rules. I'm not sure any of us are really in a position to judge what kind of person he was...
You're either a bad person - someone who deliberately breaks the rules knowingly, or an unobservant/unintelligent person - someone who repeatedly breaks the rules unknowingly.

If you make it to 100%, there is a guarentee you are one of the two.
You forget that there are tons of little kids here who know nothing about forums, so that is also an option. Tongue_out

Though not in Control_'s Souls case: he was just a bad kid.
I knew him on another site where he caused some issues. He was not the nicest of people.
I do not want anybody with such malevolent intent on this site. A lot of things happened in London that day, but when someone actually tries to cover up that the only stadium that was available to play was not in a legal state anymore, that person needs to go back to the dirt.
I followed that bit of nastiness in realtime via posts on the site. There is no excuse for the behavior that was exhibited that day, and he got what he deserved as far as I'm concerned.

This may not be a popular opinion, but I think it is important to remember that there is a difference between bad behavior and being a bad person. There are plenty of people who make terrible decisions and do terrible things in their youth, and yet go on to mature and become upstanding citizens. Likewise there are those who just go on digging their own holes into the depths of depravity.

We don't need either on the site, and I'm glad that we have a group of administrators who hold people accountable for the things they do. It just doesn't fit into my ethic to be so bold as to make judgments about what they are.
What people were, will become, etc. is irrelevant.

Who you are right now is the impact we experience, and it is what we must respond to. It's harsh, but it is kind of the only practical approach.

I deserved to be cracked across the face with a barstool for my forum behavior when I was thirteen.
(Nov. 21, 2011  7:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: What people were, will become, etc. is irrelevant.

Who you are right now is the impact we experience, and it is what we must respond to. It's harsh, but it is kind of the only practical approach.

I deserved to be cracked across the face with a barstool for my forum behavior when I was thirteen.

No, now you deserve to be a moderator. Besides, who were the original moderators?
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:55 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: No, now you deserve to be a moderator. Besides, who were the original moderators?

They all have the Face of Soul.
And, to make things simpler for you, Phoenix-
Face Of Soul Owners List

Kai-V= AFAIK, even BeyBrad was an/a admin/mod... But his name is not in the list of Face of Soul owners...
So he's an exception, ain't he?
I was under the impression Brad left before the Face of Soul was given out, but I never took the time to actually compare the dates.
No, it was given while he was still there. He was probably too modest as usual ...
He did already have a few rather nifty faces, didn't he? The Kiva face... the Painite Face... probably felt he didn't really need another souvenir.
(Nov. 21, 2011  6:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: He did already have a few rather nifty faces, didn't he? The Kiva face... the Painite Face... probably felt he didn't really need another souvenir.

He always said that Faces were first for the Members, not himself.
A respectable view on it if ever there were one.
Certainly admirable, though I'd argue that it would be useful to identify him as an ex-mod (though I doubt anyone who knows what the face of soul signifies isn't all ready aware). Also, he basically fits the criteria perfectly.
Why are we saying 'mods' here when we're talking about Administrators/Committee though?

Moderators aren't given the Face of Soul as far as I know (Diamond, OkiBlaze etc.), only Administrators/Committee are.

Am I wrong/not seeing something?
I cant post threads, I can post them in some sections though.
Whats wrong?
Dan: it's easier to say mods, and most call them that. For me it's a habit from a particular mmorpg.

Ryuuga forever: some forums are restricted in who can post threads.
The threads you're claiming to be unable to see in General were most definitely created, as well. They were also both closed - but not until after being seen.