Questions about the WBO

why did I get a MYBB engine message when I wasn't online? did I do something?(there was no subject... so what?)
i dont know if this has been asked but how do you close a a thread
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:37 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: i dont know if this has been asked but how do you close a a thread

only mods can do it....
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:37 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: i dont know if this has been asked but how do you close a a thread

You can't, only moderators can... But you can ask a moderator to close something.

EDIT: Beaten by DX
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:41 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: how do you ask them

*Face palm*

You private message them, and if you don't know how to do that... Well, if you don't, just read around until you find out how.
I know this is a nooby question but how do you get what someone wrote and puut it in your posts like you just did
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:56 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: I know this is a nooby question but how do you get what someone wrote and puut it in your posts like you just did

press "quote" on the bottom of the users post
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:00 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:56 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: I know this is a nooby question but how do you get what someone wrote and puut it in your posts like you just did

press "quote" on the bottom of the users post

Ok thanks for telling me
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:58 PM)mcskillet99 Wrote: how do you get beypoints

By participating in official WBO events and winning. Look for an event that's in your area.

I'm not sure if we are supose to answer this question as alot of people have answered it but you battle at a tournament to get points and be in the ranks

EDIT: Beaten?
no terneys are in my area
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:00 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:

By participating in official WBO events and winning. Look for an event that's in your area.
no terneys in my area
can we have a tournament in oregon
Seriously, go read your introductory PM. It's required reading, and EVERYTHING is answered in it or in the pages it links to.

Bloody hell, kids are lazy these days.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Bloody hell, kids are lazy these days.

Kids are stupid these days.
Hayz nots alls of us kiddies is the stupid some of us has tha very goodness grammar!
I'm a kid but that wasn't a really good example of 'Good Grammar'
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:04 PM)mcskillet99 Wrote: can we have a tournament in oregon

Derp

(Jun. 29, 2011  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Bloody hell, kids are lazy these days.

Kids are stupid these days.

I agree over 9,000 percent. Kids these days are stupid, lazy, and annoying.
This is coming from a 14 year old boy... That's just sad.
Hey, I'm 12 and I'm not too stupid...
and my spelen it wite, dog!

Seriously, aren't we going a bit off topic here?
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:10 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: Seriously, aren't we going a bit off topic here?

Yes.
(Jun. 29, 2011  7:32 AM)Nano Wrote: I agree over 9,000 percent. Kids these days are stupid, lazy, and annoying.
This is coming from a 14 year old boy... That's just sad.

This coming from an older 14 year old boy, I think it is quite niave to say that. I have meet some intelligent, and stupid childern and some may take offence to that... Everyone does stupid things Smile

Wait being a teenager doesn't exempt you from being a kid you know Tongue_out_wink

So I guess we were told by Kai-V and th!ink lol
Soundwave:
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:10 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: Seriously, aren't we going a bit off topic here?

Yes.
Soundwave, you should just drop it...

Anyway, I was wondering when the next face contest will be, just out of curiosity, because I haven't had the time to participate in one...
Has the WBO ever thought about making a Ipod app for members to check the WBO?
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:20 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Has the WBO ever thought about making a Ipod app for members to check the WBO?

They have thought of making an Androis app, but it's easy to get around without one. There is no real need.