Questions about the WBO

How can you look at the people obnline other than logging out???
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:45 AM)Ho the Ho X Wrote: How can you look at the people obnline other than logging out???
... Be on the index ?
there actually is beyblade fans on facebook. just look up beyblade on the search there.there is plenty of bey news on there and plenty of beyblade fans,but WBO gets news on the internet before anyone else
Do you have to have the beypointer becauseim from CA do they have them and will there be any tourneys in CA cause i live in Westminster
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:42 PM)danvu1999 Wrote: Do you have to have the beypointer becauseim from CA do they have them
No ... This was answered so many times before.
Why are we enemies with Metal Fight Galaxy?
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Why are we enemies with Metal Fight Galaxy?
We are not necessarily enemies. Some things happened in the past, but otherwise we are both working towards a healthier relationship.
who is metal fight galaxy?
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:33 AM)metalfight Wrote: who is metal fight galaxy?
It is a site.
Can there be a dutch page in: International Beyblade?
pends if there are enough dutch ppl to make one
Enough and active enough. The answer is "no" at the moment.
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:37 AM)fadellusion Wrote: how to get a face booster?

Through WBO plays, Face Contests... Read this also
Excuse me, when you got atleast 8 people for a tournament and you're waiting for approval. How do you get a moderator to approve/reject on it?

Cuz i keep asking them to, but they ignore me.. so any answers?

u know who im talking about...
I am still waiting for solid evidence that ayc777 has a legal Beystadium. A video showing it being used by somebody else is no proof.

Also, you have to understand that ayc777 does not necessarily have more than a decent reputation here, nor is his warning level pure. Usually we would not approve his tournament because I am sure most of the Committee does not really trust him. To help his situation, cooperating would be preferable.

Usually I would not reveal all that information, but you two are honestly becoming quite annoying. It took forever to get a proper Beystadium, and now it is absolutely impossible, in 2010, for ayc777 to prove that he actually has a legal one. And during all that time, I must have gotten almost fifty private messages from you two.
Is there a rule about the username changing, like, do you have a limit???
Not that I know of, but you shouldn't change it too much, people will forget who you are etc.
There is no limit. If it really becomes troublesome, then we might verbally warn you to start using one username for a longer period, but otherwise there is no limit.
whats the difference between new posts and todays posts
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:10 AM)Ho the Ho X Wrote: whats the difference between new posts and todays posts
"Today's posts" lists the threads where members have posted in today.
"New Posts" lists the threads where members have posted since you last signed in.
Can I edit a poll on a thread? How?
(Oct. 07, 2010  4:51 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Can I edit a poll on a thread? How?
If you are the starter of the thread, so can edit the poll by clicking the "Edit" button (next to the "Quote" button) and select Full Edit.
It will bring you to a page that is identical to when you were starting the thread.
You can edit the poll on that page.

EDIT: (This obviously only applies to the first post of the thread.)
Hm.... I don't see it. I just see the text editing section but none for the poll.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:00 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Hm.... I don't see it. I just see the text editing section but none for the poll.
You tick/check the box that says "I want to post a poll".
Then, click "Update Post" and it will bring you to a page where you can type in the information of your poll.