Questions about the WBO

I must have received one hundred messages from him ...

He was just warned. When things like that happen, do not hesitate to report them.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I must have received one hundred messages from him ...
hah, did u reply to even one? and isn't this considered Spam?
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:36 PM)XBlader Wrote: hah, did u reply to even one? and isn't this considered Spam?
As the Director of the World Beyblade Organization, I have to reply to a few of them since he was also asking questions about organising that tournament.

As I just wrote in the edit to my previous post, he was warned though. It is indeed SPAM, and you do not even live in Canada, for instance ...
ok i just got Lightning L-Drago yesterday,I love it but how does it have 2 modes???I dont get it please answer me please if u know how i know its a left handed bey and that good cuz i am left handed please answer the question thank you!

L-Drago1996
... Just read the article on Lightning L Drago on Beywiki. Also, you do not need to be left-handed to use that Beyblade at all ...

This forum, and topic, are obviously for questions and comments on the World Beyblade Organization.
ok so my little bro is left handed so when he is getting ready to launch it looks kind of awkward for him any tips?
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:06 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: ok so my little bro is left handed so when he is getting ready to launch it looks kind of awkward for him any tips?
... I just wrote :
Kai-V Wrote:This forum, and topic, are obviously for questions and comments on the World Beyblade Organization.
Not Beyblade.
doesnt the wbo supply items for tournaments for those who need it
Beyblades? no.
No. They don't provide anything.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:02 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Edited. Apologies for this post.
is you mean ''can they read our pms, then i'm i hope not, but i don't think so since its called 'private' message.
Lightnig LDrago 100HF BB-43A: weakness?
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:24 AM)t5467 Wrote: Lightnig LDrago 100HF BB-43A: weakness?
"Questions about the WBO", not about "Beyblade". Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic and read the rules.
An idea I've had for a while but I never really thought of as serious:
Why is there not a Sheer Idiocy/Bad Advice infraction?
If a person continually gives wrong advice after being told, then they will indeed be warned.

If somebody is that idiotic, then they will most probably be infringing a rule at some point anyway. However, judging that somebody is a "sheer idiot" is subjective.
Do you need a 0% warning level to be a mod?
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do you need a 0% warning level to be a mod?
Hm, yes, it generally helps.
I want to find out about any tournaments that are in the southern part of the US
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:15 AM)t5467 Wrote: I want to find out about any tournaments that are in the southern part of the US
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
I have a question, because beywiki said metal wheel "pound" is banned in tournaments?
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:46 AM)Ruben_gvkai Wrote: I have a question, because beywiki said metal wheel "pound" is banned in tournaments?
Where did you see that ? There is no "Pound" Metal Wheel ...