Questions about the WBO

(Feb. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Hewwo, I have one question...
Is the WBO YouTube still active? I believe I asked this waaay earlier but a video came out, but that one video was the only video posted on that channel for well over a year & some change... I was wondering why? Is there problems with recording & uploading? I was just wondering....

Yeah, they just posted a video yesterday.
Guys, I have an important question. When the site does not load I get out of google, then reopen it. When I try again and reload the site it gives me the bad getaway error. When I try to get back into the site through a different link (same site, different spot), it gives the same error message untill I use a certain link. Please explain the problem and how I can fix it.
(Feb. 07, 2020  9:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Guys, I have an important question. When the site does not load I get out of google, then reopen it. When I try again and reload the site it gives me the bad getaway error. When I try to get back into the site through a different link (same site, different spot), it gives the same error message untill I use a certain link. Please explain the problem and how I can fix it.

I think that happens when the site is under maintenance.
EDIT: Proven Wrong by BuilderROB.
(Feb. 07, 2020  9:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Guys, I have an important question. When the site does not load I get out of google, then reopen it. When I try again and reload the site it gives me the bad getaway error. When I try to get back into the site through a different link (same site, different spot), it gives the same error message untill I use a certain link. Please explain the problem and how I can fix it.

Huh, sometimes this happens to me too.
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I think that happens when the site is under maintenance.

But what happens when the site is not under matenance and it happens
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:03 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think that happens when the site is under maintenance.

But what happens when the site is not under matenance and it happens

It doesn’t happen because the site is under maintenance, it’s some issue that cannot be explained simply.
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:03 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: But what happens when the site is not under matenance and it happens

It doesn’t happen because the site is under maintenance, it’s some issue that cannot be explained simply.

I thought that was the reason. Oof.
A question regarding testing, the rules and formatting of test results states that "Any condition outside of standard Procedures (Part wear, Launch technique) should be mentioned.", what clacifies as a condition Outside of Standard Procedures (except Part wear and launch technique)?
Umm quick question Im trying to put a reply on a thread that I already replied on and when I post the reply it attaches both replies together why?
(Feb. 20, 2020  3:43 AM)MoocBlade123 Wrote: Umm quick question Im trying to put a reply on a thread that I already replied on and when I post the reply it attaches both replies together why?

When you reply again on a thread, you get this,

You can fix this by using the edit button and deleting the [.hr] on it.
(Feb. 20, 2020  3:45 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  3:43 AM)MoocBlade123 Wrote: Umm quick question Im trying to put a reply on a thread that I already replied on and when I post the reply it attaches both replies together why?

Thanks

Thanks

It still seemed to be attached
(Feb. 20, 2020  3:33 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: A question regarding testing, the rules and formatting of test results states that "Any condition outside of standard Procedures (Part wear, Launch technique) should be mentioned.", what clacifies as a condition Outside of Standard Procedures (except Part wear and launch technique)?

I also got a second question, If a person has a part that they tested and wanted to post their results on the testing thread for the part but the thread is over a year or two old, can they be able to post their results or is it consitered Necro-Reviving. Is consitered Necro-Reviving, what do they do?
If it’s relevant then I think yea but if it’s just a random post that has no information than that would be Necro-Reviving
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:05 AM)Nik P. Wrote: If it’s relevant then I think yea but if it’s just a random post that has no information than that would be Necro-Reviving

I am not sure about that.
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:08 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Next up... the Ultimate Challenge!!!
Bigbang Apocalypse....?

I revived the Twin Nemesis thread after it being dead for almost a year. If the testing is somewhat relevant it should be fine.
I have a question about the Dragon and Diabolos abbreviations. On the boxes of them (or at least Master), it says Db. Not D2 or D||. So, should the abbreviations for testing and winning combos be changed to Dr for Imperial Dragon’s chip, and Db for Master Diabolos’ chip?
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have a question about the Dragon and Diabolos abbreviations. On the boxes of them (or at least Master), it says Db. Not D2 or D||. So, should the abbreviations for testing and winning combos be changed to Dr for Imperial Dragon’s chip, and Db for Master Diabolos’ chip?

The abbreviations should be Dr and Db since those are the official abbreviations.
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have a question about the Dragon and Diabolos abbreviations. On the boxes of them (or at least Master), it says Db. Not D2 or D||. So, should the abbreviations for testing and winning combos be changed to Dr for Imperial Dragon’s chip, and Db for Master Diabolos’ chip?

The abbreviations should be Dr and Db since those are the official abbreviations.

That’s what I said.
(Mar. 02, 2020  4:21 PM)Aansblader Wrote: how do you get bit boosters?

I am pretty sure they stopped giving out bits for now.
We put Bits on hold in favour of focusing on getting our rankings up to date which, while it's not ideal, massively helped with speeding through and catching up.

As of Friday, we completely caught up with our processing backlog, so we now have the resources to be going back and issuing any owed Bits over time. That said, we're also looking into upgrading our Bits system to be a bit more accessible to a wider audience and also be partly automated to ensure everyone gets their Bits ASAP. So there's a fair amount to consider there.

In regards to Bit Boosters; these are only given out during event periods or social media campaigns, though I appreciate we haven't ran any of these recently due to our lack of PayPal access and with some of us being preoccupied with some boring legal stuff. We do have a plan for these going forward though and hopefully we can share more on this soon!

tl;dr - Bits will be revamped but are coming. Bit Boosters will eventually be available again with the return of event periods.
Quick question, is there a difference in abbreviation for the Ashura and Achilles chips?
(Mar. 03, 2020  6:30 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Quick question, is there a difference in abbreviation for the Ashura and Achilles chips?

Ashura is abbreviated as A and Achilles is ∀
Can anyone tell me how to fix my launcher? Im a new blader with turbo spryzen s4 with the sling shock launcher and it was working earlier but after i played around with it cause i like doing that i tried launching it but it just stayed on the launcher, spinning, can someone help?